Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
OH NOES, A NEW SUBFORUM?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:50 pm
Ravemaster and I have decided to start up a Gym League (jus like the old days [wait, I wasnt here for the old days]).

ANyways, this is a precursor to the Wifi Game which is being worked on as we speak (actually, nobody has even started yet...but). Go check out the subforum and read the very poorly made announcement.

If you are interested in keeping a gym, please post here. I would like a general head count. You can make your thread as soon as you have your team.

If you are interested in simply battling these gyms and obtaining their badges, also post here. I would like a general head count of this also.

And note (Shigeru) that Shoddy Gyms are also being accepted. THey are not required Gyms, but I'm sure they will maintain a reputation.

Imma go to bed now /yawn

P.S. I hope to have two or three Gyms up by the end of next week.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:47 pm
Here's my head. xp

Anyways, looks like fun plus I have a few ideas for gyms that I would like to test out at some point. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:41 pm
Glad to have you on board. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image
I was bored

Well Rave should have auto added me.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:43 pm
I have a great idea for a theme that's not type-related, but it'll require a bit of breeding, which may take next to forever. Either way, I'm interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:43 pm
So, you need gym leaders? I'm in. I'll filter out the weaklings from the worthy trainers. cool  

Luther Olathes

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:49 pm
Why not. I have at least 4 pokes of Fighting, Ground, Steel, and Water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Oooh new subforum, and I was just about to go post some of the new towns~  

Candy goes B A N G

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 pm
Luther Olathes
So, you need gym leaders? I'm in. I'll filter out the weaklings from the worthy trainers. cool

Lol didn't know you were here too Luther? I'm guessing I'm already on your "worthy trainers" list?

And I don't wanna make a gym but I will battle against them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:27 pm
lol, yes, Pheonix, you are on my worthy list. But you actually have to beat me to get the badge.  

Luther Olathes

playing with myself

O.G. Noob

7,825 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Would said gyms also have more than just a leader?
Say, like in Blane's Gym, Giovanni's gym, Morty's gym, Koga's Gym, as well as Gyms 3-8 in all other games, there were puzzles that needed solving and people that needed beating. Will the Gyms that we will have be in possession of these things?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 am
playing with myself
Would said gyms also have more than just a leader?
Say, like in Blane's Gym, Giovanni's gym, Morty's gym, Koga's Gym, as well as Gyms 3-8 in all other games, there were puzzles that needed solving and people that needed beating. Will the Gyms that we will have be in possession of these things?

It's a great idea, and would be approved if you wanted to add trainers/puzzles to your Gym, but not required 3nodding  

Jonnnn

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:21 pm
Luther Olathes
lol, yes, Pheonix, you are on my worthy list. But you actually have to beat me to get the badge.

Hahaha very funny stare

I will beat you though...I have tons of more EV trained Pokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:46 pm
Luther Olathes

Huh? Luther rings no bells.  

Shigeru the Hero

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:29 pm
Shigeru K
Luther Olathes

Huh? Luther rings no bells.

I battled him recently from the D/P Guild (I was visiting it because I was battle hungry) and became his friend I guess. No one else here really knows him.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff