Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:26 pm
hello everyone of L-O-H guild !!!!!
this is the first time ive made an rp but ive done millions of them and i love them so i decided 2 make one off of the popular and my favorite book twilight,new,moon,eclipse and now breaking dawn!
ok its gonna be based of the book same things mostly but you get 2 change the charters 2 who you want 2 be and also your are alowed 2 make
extras like wings or ears or anything of the sort ^.^

how to join this awsome rp :')

Gaia name:
Name:
Bio:
Crush:
Other:

hehe editing!!!!! i was suck a noob 3 years ago XD well im ready to open this up again i miss my rp alot so all new people are welcome!!!!

rules (i know these are new haha )
well lets do the classical
1. no cybering
2. please dont rp to far ahead, i hate it when i lose rpers cause they get left behind in the rp.
3. please dont do a 2 person rp in this, we are all a group lets stay that way.
4 you may go off now and then but dont like start a whole nother rp with your love partner.
5. mail me your profiles and ill be connected them all to make a better rp
6. PLEASE ENJOY MY MOST POPULAR AND LOVED RP <3

name-kat
attitude-sweet and shy
type-vampire
appearance- User Image (forget the ears sorry)

name- Lance
hair- Brown
eye- Blue
attitude- Cautious
extra- Can transform into a WereRabbit.

name-Walt J. Rimmer
hair-Copper
eye-Green
attitude-Violent
extra-Hunts all that he believes to be evil. This does not mean he kills all vampires or werewolves etc...

name: Bella
hair: brown
eyes: brown
attitude: she's realy sweet and when she makes up her mind she can't easly be persuaded out of it.
extra:
picture-
User Image
bio- she meets edward and well ya you all know the story...

name- Echo
hair- black
eye- dark brown with tints of gold
attitude- she can be mean, of course, everyone has a dark side, she loves animals, but really she keeps to her self, doesnt let anyone that close to her, trust is something she values
extra- She has a cat form, sometimes she likes to hide in her form to get away from everything. Her hair changes from Black to white when she goes to her cat form, it makes it seem like shes regular, and some people dont find her easily with her different hair change.
Cat form- User Image

Human form-
User Image

Gaia Name: Okami_shirinai
Name: Kaderot Umsake
Race: Divine
Bio: Kaderot has been through alot in his life. He has been at war with the vampires, problems with zombies and fights like no other. One thing good happens then the world tumbles around. He feels like he's bad luck but thats not what this clan thinks. He is powerful but trouble at times.
Appearance:User Image
Crush: Kat, Married to her
Other: Has a curse mark and a temper

Gaia Name: Okami_shirinai
Name: Bane Evon
Race: Werepyres
Bio: Bane is leader of the Keustiki Clan of Werepyres. His race isn't liked by the vampires or werewolves, but he doesn't care. he is out to prove he is powerful and deserves to be here. he finds love hard.
Crush: Echo
Other: Holds the Shuuyou Blade

Gaia name:ikat-kun
Name:rena
Race: werewolf
Bio: just joined echos and strikes pack to help them.
Crush:strike
Other: very shy and strong

Gaia name: ikat-kun
Name: alex
Appearance:
werewolf form:
User Image

human form:
User Image
Bio: was founded by kat and raised and loved as there own son.
Crush: lizzy

Gaia name: Aprilbaby1
Name: Elizabeth. Lizzy for short
Appearance:
werewolf form:
User Image
human form:
User Image
Bio: her mom is Echo and things have been going okay. It was hard when she lost her dad but bane helped alot. When she met kat she saw alex and soon started to fall for him.
Crush: alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok yeah i know its all a bit differnt now but it still the same for the most part XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:34 pm
name- Lance
hair- Brown
eye- Blue
attitude- Cautious
extra- Can transform into a WereRabbit. wink  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:42 pm
name-Walt J. Rimmer
hair-Copper
eye-Green
attitude-Violent
extra-Hunts all that he believes to be evil. This does not mean he kills all vampires or werewolves etc...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:11 pm
oh yeah i should make mine hahah

name-kat
hair-red
eyes-dark blue
attitude-voilent and sacrstic and loves fights
extra-cat ears and tail with dark black wings that can be summoned
and im gonna add a new thing real quick that i didnt think of

type-vampire  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 pm
(So, how many should we wait to sign up before we start?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:15 pm
(There needs to be some sort of written plot that we can follow. Not everyone here has read that book after all. Gets out hammer to bash thread hijackers before they can do any damage.)  

LanceCalvis
Crew

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:42 pm
ahh!! i need help guys i dont know how 2 start a good rp >.<;; this is so embarsing im sorry umm do i like write a story thing 2 start it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:44 am
(yeah just write a backstory for people to play off so that they have an idea of whats going on.)  

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:37 am
((eek!!!! i love this trilogy, wait, nobody's bella or edward, thats not good...))

name: Bella
hair: brown
eyes: brown
attitude: she's realy sweet and when she makes up her mind she can't easly be persuaded out of it.
extra:
picture-
User Image
bio- she meets edward and well ya you all know the story...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:01 pm
ok

in the town of folks there lived a group of vampires they had 2 stay hidden from the humans and stay out of the sulight cause it relflects right of there skin they never sleep at night and they need 2 hunt often but they are not alowed 2 go on the werewolves terf at all if they are caught the werewolves are gonna kill them so they always have 2 be careful and they are not allowed 2 hunt humans only animals but there is one human who knows who they are and what they are ,bella a normal human who seems 2 always get in trouble she also trips alot but she is in love with a certain vampire named edward (ok someone needs 2 be edward if no one comes forward today ill be him xD) but he has 2 be extra careful with her cause the vampires are 100times stroger than them (now we can start i hope this turns out good ^.^)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:24 pm
(So, should Walt not know of them until the RP gets under way since only the one person knows about them at the beginning?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm
(huh?)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 pm
(He at least ends up a Supernatural hunter. You said that there was only one person who knew of them so i was wondering if he should know before or after the RP gets underway.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:47 pm
(dude i love these books ^_^!!!!!!!! and yea, we need sum1 to be Edward T T it wouldnt be right witout him oh and Jacob, sum1 has to b him 2......)

name- Echo
hair- black
eye- dark brown with tints of gold
attitude- she can be mean, of course, everyone has a dark side, she loves animals, but really she keeps to her self, doesnt let anyone that close to her, trust is something she values
extra- She has a cat form, sometimes she likes to hide in her form to get away from everything. Her hair changes from Black to white when she goes to her cat form, it makes it seem like shes regular, and some people dont find her easily with her different hair change.
Cat form- User Image

Human form-
User Image  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:03 am
(he can know before thats just how it is in the book but we can change it a bit and yes we needa jacob 2!!!!he rocks!! but edward is cuter..!! <.< >.>)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff