Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
(almost) Fortnightly Guildwide Inspirational Announcement! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 pm
As many of you have noticed, I'm still without consistent access to my laptop. I'm back on my old computer, but it's still no where near as good.

Anyways, I would like to announce that I have been considering many of you for promotions - however, I need to see one final burst of effort to make sure you'll all be consistent.

Potential VICE CAPTAINS

That's right, I may add another to the elite ring. I literally trust these guys with the keys to the guild. Kind of scary to think about it actually.

All of the current crew are contenders for this. This is where you stand in my eyes:

Shigeru K - Alway consistently active, and is a good source of knowledge and the lulz. However, to see you as VC material, I really need you to actually work on something xd Though, knowing you, you probably don't even care.

Ravemaster47 - He's been there since the beginning days in D/P. You've always been active, and tried a few times to make some activities for the guild. However, I kind of need you to step it up and show that you truly have what it takes.

Rina (Candy goes B A N G) - Our resident horny probably scene kid spammer. Though, it's refreshing spam wink To reclaim your spot of VC, I'd like you to really work on the wifi game, and make it something that we're all proud to be a part of.

The Veil - Again, another consistently active and knowledgeable guy. Assigned to run the unfortunately silent Art Forum, if you want to aim for the VC spot, work on the wifi game a lot, or come up with a great new idea, and show me that you're a step ahead of your peers.

~InfinityTrust~ - Our other resident female, and active member. In charge of the open text RP, which I'll admit is a little on the boring side (for me at least sweatdrop ) If you can make the open text RP really active, or show that you truly are dedicated to making the guild better, you could get VC.

And last but not least, 16-bit Plumber - Always active, and always battling, even when the battling is slow. As with all the others, I need to see you work on something and make it really great.

As for the members that I think have great potential for Crew Spot...

DarkSlasher X - Always knowledgeable, and serious business (ftw). Just come up with some good ideas for the guild as a whole, and let me know that you really want the spot, and I'm pretty sure you'll win it.

Deathguiser - former crew member, if you return in full force, I'm sure you can get it back.

Pay Per Cuts - If you came back from the land if IRL, you'd probably get crew again.

And everyone who wasn't mentioned, do not fret! Everyone has the potential to be crew... they just have to show a good amount of pokemon knowledge, or dedication to making the guild better as a whole.

ALSO a final note... I have another challenge for the current staff - Create the WiFi game. You guys have the whole guild practically, and 2 VCs. Coordinate as you wish, and make it something really great. I'll be joining it... as a normal player surprised ((though I can make some NPCs, or special event characters, just give me a shout))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Jon for captain?  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:08 pm
More members I forgot to mention:

Raijin - active, good battler

Digital Knight - just make moar art razz

Sir Turtle - for being the most badass ******** in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Oh, what a glorious day this hast become! I shall travel onward, through thy trials, and prevail as if the future hast already been foretold!

Call thy strumpets, I venture forward HO!  

SirTurtle

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 pm
Damnit....I'm still not even close to crew....hey you wanna whoop my a** in a battle and then reconsider?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:53 pm
You just need to do something a step above and beyond that of being a member. Post more in the battle strategy board.. (my apologies if you do and I didnt see), run an event, do something... big. Go for it.  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:56 pm
I suppose Tyhoon also has potential if he tried  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:11 pm
VCs:
nitnit
Shigeru K - Alway consistently active, and is a good source of knowledge and the lulz. However, to see you as VC material, I really need you to actually work on something xd Though, knowing you, you probably don't even care.

This guy's cool, but busy as hell now.

Quote:
Ravemaster47 - He's been there since the beginning days in D/P. You've always been active, and tried a few times to make some activities for the guild. However, I kind of need you to step it up and show that you truly have what it takes.

Active but can't imagine him with power.

Quote:
Rina (Candy goes B A N G) - Our resident horny probably scene kid spammer. Though, it's refreshing spam icon_wink.gif To reclaim your spot of VC, I'd like you to really work on the wifi game, and make it something that we're all proud to be a part of.

We need our drama back. We do.

Quote:
The Veil - Again, another consistently active and knowledgeable guy. Assigned to run the unfortunately silent Art Forum, if you want to aim for the VC spot, work on the wifi game a lot, or come up with a great new idea, and show me that you're a step ahead of your peers.

~InfinityTrust~ - Our other resident female, and active member. In charge of the open text RP, which I'll admit is a little on the boring side (for me at least icon_sweatdrop.gif ) If you can make the open text RP really active, or show that you truly are dedicated to making the guild better, you could get VC.

Barely active enough to be crew.

Quote:
And last but not least, 16-bit Plumber - Always active, and always battling, even when the battling is slow. As with all the others, I need to see you work on something and make it really great.

He's kick-a**. But not enough for VC. Yet.

Crews:
Quote:
DarkSlasher X - Always knowledgeable, and serious business (ftw). Just come up with some good ideas for the guild as a whole, and let me know that you really want the spot, and I'm pretty sure you'll win it.

We need more people like him on the team.

Quote:
Deathguiser - former crew member, if you return in full force, I'm sure you can get it back.

I don't like him. He doesn't like me. We'd get into conflicts and s**t.

Quote:
Pay Per Cuts - If you came back from the land if IRL, you'd probably get crew again.

He could be crew, but first, he seriously need to lose a life, and start posting more.

Other dudes:
Quote:
Raijin - active, good battler

Not crew material, but strong member.

Quote:
Digital Knight - just make moar art

Yes, more art is wanted! Work on your spelling though man.

Quote:
Sir Turtle - for being the most badass ******** in the world.

Hi alt.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:15 pm
Ok, Darkslasher shall be promoted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 pm
nitnit
You just need to do something a step above and beyond that of being a member. Post more in the battle strategy board.. (my apologies if you do and I didnt see), run an event, do something... big. Go for it.

I've never even heard of the battle strategy board. Tell me where it is or if there's a sub-forum plzthx.

Other then that I'm very active.  

PhoenixBlade983

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:58 pm
nitnit

I think picking up the Wifi League and running it till it's end would count, but that's beside the point.
...Speaking of which, Round 9 is ready so those who have matches should contact their opponents now.

nitnit
Ok, Darkslasher shall be promoted.

Hehehehe... my recruit must be doing well if he's getting this much attention. biggrin

darkslasherX edit: Yes, I'm doing very well with my new crew powers. Now go battle and have fun, everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Harlo

I'm kinda back, doing the usual lurking. I can help with the League gyms, just updating and stuff, or with the rp wi-fi league thing. I've pretty much quit pokemon battling though. I just sit here and await Brawl =(  

Pay Per Cuts

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Harlo

I'm kinda back, doing the usual lurking. I can help with the League gyms, just updating and stuff, or with the rp wi-fi league thing. I've pretty much quit pokemon battling though. I just sit here and await Brawl =(

don't we all? i will be the one to pwn your a** too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:53 pm
Quote:

"I don't like him. He doesn't like me. We'd get in conflicts and s**t."

At least you are honest.  

Deathguiser

Raike99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 pm
God dammit.Still not crew.This sucks.MEH.The thing I'm good at is....................................occasionally being really damn epic.GOD ******** DAMMIT!WHY DID I CLOSE THE POKESAV SHOP!?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff