Reply Roleplay forum
Our Version of DeathNote Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 pm
Hey, this is for people who are and also arn't familiar with DeathNote. i LOVE the show and i decided to make a rp of it mrgreen . If you have any questions pleas ask.

RULES

1. pleas respect all guild rules
2. keep it PG-13, i may let things slide they are not that big of a deal
3. pleas talk in ""......example: "Hey, whats up?"
4. use all actions in either ** or like this........example: Kai walked dowmn the street bored
5. if you rcharacter is thinking pleas put the thoughts in italic.......example: whats going on???, Kai thought to himself
6. if you rtalking here bu tnot in the rp pleas use (()) or [] when not being yoyu rcharacter
7. if you dont want to be in this rp anymore pleas ake you rcharacter die somehow, it could be by heart attack, by a shooting, or anything i really dont care

if you have any questions or have some rules you want to add pleas tell me and ill put them up if they are needed
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you dont watch DeathNote here is the main thing about deathnotes

When a Shinigami drops one of his two deathnotes a human will find it and the notebook will belong to him/her till he/she dies, gives up posetion of notebook, or the notebook is destroyed. If you give up posetionof the notebook all memories will be lost of the notebook and having it. People who touch the notebook will she the Shinigami that had kept the notebook before you. There is also a deal you can make with the Shinigami, if you give him half of our life span you can have teh shinigami eyes wich will allow you to kill the person with just a face becaus eyou will see his/her name and life span.

HOW IT WORKS

If you write someones name in the notebook they die. you can pu thte time they die as long as it is in their life span. You must put the details of their death within __ minutes and 40 seconds. If you dont put the details and just put the name, the victim will simply die of a heart attack. You can also control what they do before they die, it must be possible tho.

if you have anything to add that i didnt pu tpleas tell me and ill add it
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pleas fill this out to join

Gaian name:
Name:
Species: (if yu are a shinigami or human)
Shinigami: (if you have a notebook put your shinigami's name, if you be your own shinigami some one can be it if they ask you and you allow it)
NoteBook: (put yes if you have one, put no if you dont, there are 10 notebooks total because everyone will have a note book)
Bio: (pleas dont make it long sweatdrop )
Apperance:
Shiniami Apperance:

If you want to be an origional character you can. you an also make a profile of them if you want it dosent matter.
UR PROFILES

Gaian name: Sayuki-Uchiha
Name: Yomi Mori
Species: Human
Shinigami: Makai
NoteBook: yes
Bio: she lived a normal teenage life until she saw walking one day and a notebook [DeathNote] fell into her bag with out her knowing it. when she got hime she saw it in her nag. once she touched it she say her shinigami. [she is continuing that part]
Apperance: may change User Image
Shiniami Apperance: [duno yet]

gaia name: sakuraicekunoichi
name: Katori Takaya
species: Human
shinigami: Spite
bio: parents were killed by a burglar & burglar was killed with deathnote
deathnote: yes
eyes: yes
shinigami appearance: big, black, bat-like wings, long spiky black hair, pale gray skin, sharp pointy teeth, black sharp claws
appearance: blonde hair a few inches past her shoulders usually kept in a braid, 5 feet 8 inches tall, dark blue eyes very smart

name :Hatoshi Uchiha
Saskue and itachis long lost brother.
Jutsus:sharigon and everything else because of the sharigon.
At a young age he was thrown into a river by an infiltrater from the mist village learned of the group akatsuki and joined grew up there and was taught there akatski is his family.
Demon:12 tailed toad who drowned in a lake and took over my body at the age of 8 i now have full control over my demon.
Curse mark:I am able to go into stage 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm
of corse u can be in the rp....OH and in this rp Light-kun and "L" do exist ll but they are 17 in the hsow on the t.v. so far but here they are 15 cause they havent desovered the deathnote yet lol  

Sayuki-Uchiha

markerppp

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:40 pm
name :Hatoshi Uchiha
Saskue and itachis long lost brother.
Jutsus:sharigon and everything else because of the sharigon.
At a young age he was thrown into a river by an infiltrater from the mist village learned of the group akatsuki and joined grew up there and was taught there akatski is his family.
Demon:12 tailed toad who drowned in a lake and took over my body at the age of 8 i now have full control over my demon.
Curse mark:I am able to go into stage 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:27 pm
i guess we can start when about 4 to 5 ppl join neutral unless u guyz wanna start already  

Sayuki-Uchiha

markerppp

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 am
im okay with starting now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 pm
((*shrugs* alright then))
Saiyu was walking home from school, the notebook in her hands, "Why did I have to find this.....THING" she said unsure what to do with it.....
((p.s. she just found teh notebook like a day ago so she didnt see her shinigami yet X.X boy is she in for a scare lol......0.o i never say that lol sounds funny.......>.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm
((i guess my character will be the same age as L and Light seeing as they didn't find the deathnotes yet))

'what should I do now......none of my friends are available...i guess i'll just go on a walk' thought Katori as she walked out the door.'my parents are too busy fighting to realise im gone anyway'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 pm
((wait r u talking???0.o......ur using '' instead of ""....ah o well i guess it is not a big deal anyways >.<))

As she walks farther from her school she sees Light behind her "hmm....???Oh hello Light, you have my notes from your sister that i let her borrow yet?" he looks up at me "Uh no srry, she still isnt done using them. she said thanks for leting her borrow them tho, she said they are very helpful" he said with a charming smile. O.O "Uh....tell her i said yur welcome" mrgreen
((srry im just gunna be Light and L till someoen uses those people cauz what kind of story would it be with out them mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:37 pm
((what??? no i was being my character 0.o.....im with Light.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:38 pm
((sorry........i just got confused cuz you started with a character named Saiyu........and it just so happens that Light's sister is named saiyu too...........))

'hmm......where should I go?......I know i'll go to that park I always went to when I was little.........everything was always happier when I was little' Katori thought as she continued her way down the path  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm
((srry sweatdrop that was my characters name i changed it so noone gets confused sweatdrop it is Yomi now lol))

Light: "I will" mrgreen
Yomi: continues to walk and so does Light. He continued to follow because they lived rigth next to eachother. once she reached her house she waved before she went in and he waved bac................
((srry aint got uthin else to say 0.o tat was all icould think of >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Katori continued walking to the park and she soon reached the park's gate. At this time the sun had already set and the stars were becoming visible. She went over to the swings and sat down .

'why do these things happen to me.....all my friends have good families that care about them....all my dad does is drink and hurt me and mom......and all mom does is scream and yell. And half the time she takes it out on me.......i'm just glad my family has a lot of money or i wouldn't even get fed'

Katori looked up at the sky for a moment. 'I just wish someone cared about me is that too much to ask?'  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:32 pm
Yomi walked to her desk in her room and layed out her homework "*sigh* i is aways so easy now that i got Lights help....." she said bord as she turned the t.v. on and it was the news it said.....

"there was a robery this morning, he is still missing but people say they saw him and told us his name was Yurgahashi Nomi. They say he is still near teh robery destination, bit no one has found him yet-"

she turns off the t.v. "well i just got me something to do....." she said paking her bag with a few items and walked out the dor saying "Ill be bac in a few!" and took off to the place. she took out a paper she had ritten on of were the robery was "hhmmmm....okay i goooo...this way" she said walking closer to the destination.................  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff