Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
II'm so confused right now...can you help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this ever happened to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Bit-Bit18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Okay here's the story...I had this one family ya know the 'picture perfect' family and well I had the sister of the wife move in because my family had a good place to have a wedding (on the beach) so anyways...it was time for the honeymoon and well that's when it started to get a bit wierd. The limo came like the next day (midnight/1am) so before they left, I had them move out but I forgot to cancel the trip so they end up going to a vacation house but I couldn't play as them. They were considered guests even though they owned the house. The next day (real world) I went to go back and play them but no one was there, it automatically put me into buy/build mode. So now I can play as the newlyweds but I can't play as my original household. I can't have them move in to anyones' home...I can't even load their game/story without going to the vaca home. I can't even delete the family to start over. What do I do?!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:54 am

You could try downloading a teleportation object and summon your missing Sims to the lot and then add them to the family and get them to move out again. I think there is a Sim teleporter/summoner thing available at Simlogical.

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items