Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Did anyone know.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atoli is...?
  Pain in the a**
  So Cute!
  A 16 year old girl named chigusa kusaka, who... ---
  A SHINO IMPOSER!
  Bump for Goldā™„
View Results

Meliu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 pm
That atoli was a wmo person wanting to comitt suicide?

Quote:
Atoli is a 16 year old girl named Chigusa Kusaka, who lives in the Chiba prefecture. During middle school, she was bullied frequently - from her clothing, being 'uncool' to what TV shows she didn't watch. Her parents harassed her about her failing grades, her attitude (they believed girls should be quiet) and when she decided to wear designer clothing one day. This led to her shutting herself in her room and browsing suicide websites, which is where she met Sakaki, who befriended her. Around the time she entered high school, Sakaki suggested for her to join The World.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She is part of Animal Club at school and prides herself at being a good cook. She loves small birds and owns three pet birds in real life

WOW.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yep. I've known that for a loooong time. Wikipedia FTW. XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:55 pm
I WISH SHE'D KILLED HERSELF. D:

I mean... ninja Just I thought I'd like her better near the end of the games, but I totally didn't. And yeah, I think I read that from the same source you got it from, or the original source, whichever. p: It makes me feel a little sorry for her, and it explains some things, BUT SHE'S SO ANNOYING...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:07 pm
Yes, she has my pity , along with my hate
>.< Damn she's annoying XD

.hack//wiki = <3 Love  

DayDreamerr

User_2961583

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:05 am
It says all that in the games :3 (Except for the Animal Club part).

<3 Emoli.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 am
I WISH SHE'D FINISHED THE JOB. mad
Gawd, I just wish Haseo would punch her. (Or at least keep being a total a** to her throughout the games)

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:18 am
ATOLI'S BETTER THEN SHINO!!!

T^T She's just going through a rough path!!! That's why Haseo supports her!!! You're all being mean!!! T^T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:07 am

Omg are those cuts on her wrist?! Or just artistic shades?

:0

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 am
Deus De Saturnus
I WISH SHE'D FINISHED THE JOB. mad
Gawd, I just wish Haseo would punch her. (Or at least keep being a total a** to her throughout the games)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh god, I know. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am
@BL: I actually hate Shino too. Atoli and Shino=FAIL. I actually dislike Atoli so much that even when I know it'd be best to have a Harvest Cleric along for a boss battle or something, I take Sakubo, because I totally like to ***** all over be abused by Saku. >w> And I also don't get the point of Harvest Clerics. Shadow Warlocks can do so much better. They're much better balanced because they have good offense as well as healing spells. I only ever need a Harvest Cleric when I value healing more than offense.
@PPN: I probably would have been crying tears of joy. I'm about to get Xth Form in the third game, and I've been hoping that by now she'd be cool and I'd be able to tolerate her. BUT I STILL WANT TO SMASH THE TV WHEN SHE'S THERE. SHE'S A THREAT TO MY PS2 CONTROLLER.

Especially since the developers seem to think it's funny to pair Atoli/Shino/whoever with Haseo, who is obviously secretly in love with Kuhn and/or Endrance. >>

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 am
emo I... I feel alone. *<3s Atoli*

Though, I have to admit, I lol'd mightily when I saw the cuts on her wrist in that comic scan. I'M SORRY, I FIND EMO KIDS HILARIOUS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:40 am
Yeah, those are cuts. Shades being there wouldn't make a lot of sense. p: Too bad she's not bleeeeeding...

Sorry, BL and fk12. XD;

ZeroTheBurninator
<3 Emoli.

LOL.  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Saturnus: CHRIST, I KNOW. At least she's not as bad as Wiseman. I haven't broken a controller because of her. Yet.

@fk12: I lol'd a little too. THEN AGAIN, IT'S KIND OF HARD NOT TO.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:10 am
Puppetry

Omg are those cuts on her wrist?! Or just artistic shades?

:0

Probably cuts.  

Meliu

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:18 am
I like Atoli, even though she's a little emo... ninja

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers