Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 am
Well, i have to say, this is one of the weirdest fights ever. It has turned out that Sasuke did not in fact stab Itachi. In fact, neither of them have moved a single inch. They are currently battling with genjutsu. Sasuke asked the question, which is where is the other Uchiha, because Sasuke knows that Itachi couldn't have killed the entire clan by himself. He finds out a little about Madara Uchiha, and Itachi also told Sasuke about the fact that those who use Mangekyou Sharingan eventually become blind. And also, the Mangekyou Sharingan is used apparently to tame the 9-tailed fox. So now that the genjutsu battle is over, i guess the real fighting is about to begin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm
Now we know how Itachi joined the Akatsuki. What a little brownnoser. <_<  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:02 pm
Now things are starting to get good.

I can't wait to see what's revealed in the next chapter!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 pm
I love the Uchiha Clan. They are so twisted. The fact that they were fighting with genjutsu was so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter.

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:02 pm
xxrokixx
I love the Uchiha Clan. They are so twisted. The fact that they were fighting with genjutsu was so cool. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I agree. I was actually really surprised that Sasuke asked what he did. I know a lot of people (including myself) were thinking it would be sappy. I'm happy it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:45 am
If this doesn't scream seme/uke between Sasuke and Naruto i don't know what does. Bondage anyone? lol, seriously though, I'm glad Itachi has started talking, it's easier to gauge his personality now.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games