Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I see London, I see France, I see Edward's....... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Ok, call me weird or call me a pervert, but I bet some of you have thought this too - what kind of undies to the Cullen boys wear?

I'm just want to see what you think. I personally think that Edward sticks to normal briefs, Emmett has boxers and Jasper.... probably whatever Alice stuffs him into haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm
I say Edward wears boxer briefs, Jasper wears boxers, Carlisle wears tidy whiteys, and Emmett wears...THONGS.  

FigTreeDoctor

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:28 pm
xXBlakTieXx
I say Edward wears boxer briefs, Jasper wears boxers, Carlisle wears tidy whiteys, and Emmett wears...THONGS.

omg, roflmao wow haha emmett totally wears thongs. on BTW, basketcat is so cute ! I love your sig.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:32 pm
Why, thank you! Emmett's too sexy to not wear thongs... heart  

FigTreeDoctor

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:42 pm
xXBlakTieXx
Ahh! xd
I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm
Do they REALLY need underwear?
And do they shower?? @_@
I know they change clothes and everything, but still, is human hygiene really a necessity?  

Aqua Anjel

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 pm
Aqua Anjel
Do they REALLY need underwear?
And do they shower?? @_@
I know they change clothes and everything, but still, is human hygiene really a necessity?
Alright, think about how you would feel without underwear.
Now think of how a guy would feel without underwear.
And finally, think how Edward would feel without underwear. It's pretty much all the same. We all need underwear, vampire or human.
Yes, they need to shower. *Refers to personal correspondances*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 am
I nearly had a heart attack of laughter while reading this thread... now I have a rather disturbing image in my mind of Emmet wearing a thong rofl  

Miss Nonsense

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You don't really NEED underwear, but imagine life without it...
They probably wore underwear in 1900s when they were still human so I think they quite used to having it there..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 am
I never thought of that, maybe they wear old-fashioned underwear  

Miss Nonsense

Fifii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 am
i don't know but i do know that they look sexy in their underwear whatever it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:56 pm
rofl rofl rofl o-omg.....I'm cracking up.....I need to calm down a second......*breaths in, breaths out*

*Clears throat* You're right, Emmett would probably wear thongs. I mean, if Rosalie is all obsessed about her looks, isn't it right to asume that Emmett would wear it? *thinks crazily* I don't know... xd that's my theory.  

WineChan

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:01 pm
6vampire6mistress6
Ok, call me weird or call me a pervert, but I bet some of you have thought this too - what kind of undies to the Cullen boys wear?

I'm just want to see what you think. I personally think that Edward sticks to normal briefs, Emmett has boxers and Jasper.... probably whatever Alice stuffs him into haha

I think all the boys wear boxers.
Briefs? No way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:03 pm
Kittycharm
rofl rofl rofl o-omg.....I'm cracking up.....I need to calm down a second......*breaths in, breaths out*

*Clears throat* You're right, Emmett would probably wear thongs. I mean, if Rosalie is all obsessed about her looks, isn't it right to asume that Emmett would wear it? *thinks crazily* I don't know... xd that's my theory.

That makes perfect sense Kittycharm!!!  

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

purple_pirate_lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:04 pm
i agree!! rofl  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers