FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 pm
Important Dates

January 21, 2008: Got my first SoA, Kanelo, as a gift from Katersaur and Ecavi. <3~
February 2, 2008: Received Kefilwe as a gift from Eff Em. <3~
February 2, 2008: Received Rashidi as a gift from Mila. <3~
February 19, 2008: Received Latasha as a gift from Storei, Safaia, and Aris Ravenstar! <3~ Wow, February is an awesome month, isn't it?
February 26, 2008: Received Nadifa as a gift from Pao. <3~ Dude. February is awesome.
March 21, 2008: Received Thilivhali, a prize for posting on page 50k. <3~
April 20, 2008: Received Kayin through Meep customs. <3~~ Look at how gorgeous he is!
June 9, 2008: Received Iniko as a semi-custom prize for an in-thread event thingie. <3~
June 27, 2008: Received Vryheid as a gift from Tree! <3~
July 28, 2008: Won Ololara in a flaffle from Kire! <3~
August 26, 2008: Received Taj as a gift from Kieko and Silverroo! <3!
September 1, 2008: Won Kamau and Akoko in an rp contest! <3!! First rp contest win at SoA!
September 6, 2008: Won Lesedi from DFA's customs! Look at how gorgeous she is!
November 23, 2008: Won Zixin in an rp contest run by Noyama and Sheepie. <3!
December 2, 2008: Thili and Senny had six little cubs! <3 I decided to keep Mahvash.
December 3, 2008: Kayin and Aailyah had two cubs! Keeping Talayeh. <3
December 23, 2008: Received a puppy from Noyama for Christmas! 8D I always wanted a puppy for Christmas.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:56 pm
~Kanelo ~

User Image
~Cert~

Name: Kanelo
Meaning: 'Enough'

Obtained: Gift from a breeding by Ecavi and Katersaur
Colorist: Meepfur

Father: Wahabu
Mother: Indobo’Intombi
Siblings: Manuku, Kikimu, Matibwitibwi, Benua'kifua, Nalaisa, Kimbizi, Jasiri'maji
Half-Siblings by Mother: None
Half-Siblings by Father: Moyo'abu, Noki, Pepo, Kichea, Shemshi and Siyara

Extended Family: Will get back to this later.

Mate: None
Offspring: None

Pride: Pridelands

Personality: At least three of Kanelo's siblings have inherited their mother's obsession with cleanliness. Kanelo did not. He is one of those individuals who is obsessed with the world and everything about it. He wants to know everything about everything, which is rather difficult for him because, at his current age, his little brain only has room for one thought at a time. He is exceedingly hyper, happy, and outgoing and more than willing to get his paws a little dirty if it leads to new knowledge about the world.

History: Kanelo has a fairly simple life with his family in the Pridelands. His mother had been hoping for a small litter. In fact, she was pretty convinced that 'small litters' were the only kind that lions had. Imagine her surprise when she had eight cubs! By the time she had her last one (Kanelo), the only thing she could think of was 'Enough is enough!', which is how this little cub ended up with that name. No matter how much his parents tried to change it later, the only name he responds to his Kanelo.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Extra Art: Family Portrait! :3 (Shamelessly stolen from Katersaur)

Family Tree (Shamelessly stolen from Umeda's journal)

Growth:
Cub | Cub Cert
Juvenile | Juvenile Cert
Adolescent | Adolescent Cert

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:38 pm
~Kanelo's Friends, Family, and Foes~

Name Relationship Thoughts

Manuku Brother Hey, bro. Look, like I said before... I was definitely not stuck in that cave, alright? So don't go around telling everyone I was. Because I wasn't.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Kanelo's Role Play Log
The Greatest Thing in the World Kanelo and Sioda Kanelo makes a new friend in Sioda, another juvenile Pridelands lion who isn't afraid of getting his paws dirty. They search for bugs and speak of many things. But not shoes, or ships, or anything like that. If kings come up, it's only because bugs are involved.

No, I'm NOT Stuck Kanelo and Manuku Kanelo decides that, perhaps, it is time to move out of the family den. It is a bit crowded. But, when trying to explore one of the caves he found as a child, he gets stuck. Luckily, his brother is there to save him! And probably mock him later. {FIN}

A Hunt Kanelo and Azima Kanelo makes a new friend! He's also irritatingly oblivious. <3

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:01 pm
~Kefilwe ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Cert~

Name: Kefilwe
Meaning: 'I Was Given'

Obtained: Breeding gift from Eff Em! <3~
Colorist: Taejira (Adolescent stage by FM)

Father: Mkuru
Mother: Ameira
Siblings: He has five siblings! I’ll track down their names soon.
Half-Siblings by Mother: Will check
Half-Siblings by Father: Will check

Extended Family: Will get back to this later.

Pride: Rogue

Personality: Ameira sort of lost interest in her cubs after they were weaned, letting them wander as they liked. While initially reluctant to wander too far, Kef eventually rather liked the independence. He's a quiet sort of cub, one who's more likely to watch everything and take it all in before speaking. Think before speaking, that's what he does. This doesn't lead to an overly active social life, much to his chagrin. And, yes, he does know the word 'chagrin'.

Slowly, he is becoming more and more jaded about life in general, after being abandoned by his mother and then his friend later. Far more dispassionate than the average juvenile, he attempts to keep his own heart safe by guarding his emotions carefully. It's rare that he yells at anyone or anything at all.

History: Kef had a very simple life at the beginning. He slept. He ate. He.... ah... performed the normal bodily functions that cubs always do. And he loved his family, every last one of them. Unfortunately, his mother was just a little less attentive than she should have been. One day, while Kef was off looking around a bit, the poor cub was left behind. Lost, afraid, and afraid (yes, he was scared enough that his fear has to be counted twice), the cub started running, trying to find his family. He found Rangi instead. Since she too had lost her family, they decided to stay together and wait for his family to come back.

Unfortunately, Rangi eventually got tired of waiting and eventually left as well. Without his friend, Keffy went on the move as well, although a bit reluctantly since this was the only place he had ever really known. Still... there was nothing holding him there.

Extra Art:

Growth:
Cub | No Cub Cert
Juvenile | Juvenile Cert
Adolescent | Cert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:02 pm
~Kefilwe's Friends, Family, and Foes~

Rangi the Lion Old Friend D: Where did you go?

Shetani the Lion Friend? I still don't know if I can trust you or not... but I'm willing to try.

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:03 pm
Kefilwe’s Role Play Log

But… I Wanted a Bug! D: Sivu and Kefilwe Kef meets Sivu and despairs the lack of bugs to catch.

Opportunistic Meetings Rangi and Kefilwe Kef gets separated from his family and meets up with Rangi, another lost cub. They decide to stay in the same area, hoping that Kef’s mother will eventually come back to find him.
{FIN}

Who Needs Parents with Friends like These? Group rp with the other Children of the Wilderness {Abandoned D:}

Just What do you think You're Doing? Kef and Kayin Eh. Just another encounter. Although, Kef shows a spark of brilliance as he sees through Kayin's 'Seer' act... {FIN}

What's REALLY in the Jungle? Kefilwe and Shetani Kef decides to explore the jungles, unaware that they happen to surround a pride of vampiric lions... he ends up meeting a cub of that pride named Shetani; 'Tani agrees not to tell the adults about Kef living there. {FIN}

To the Trees! Kefilwe and Shetani The pair meet up again. Much rejoicing is had by all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:48 pm
~Rashidi ~

User Image
~Cert~

Name: Rashidi
Meaning: Thinker, Counselor

Obtained: Gift from Mila.
Colorist: Mila

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Half-Siblings by Mother: Unknown
Half-Siblings by Father: Unknown

Extended Family: Unknown

Pride: Rogue

Personality: As implied by the name, Rashidi is indeed a deep thinker. Unfortunately, he isn't that nice. Highly intelligent, he has come to the conclusion that everyone is an idiot and therefore not worth his time. At least, not much of his time. Perhaps five minutes, if the individual in question is amazingly attractive, but... well, he's rather picky about such things. He feels that the very fact that he has survived to be an adult rogue has given him the right to be a right b*****d to everyone And a very egotistical (or egotesticle, if you feel like making clever puns) one at that. His appearance has to be perfect, or at least as close to perfection as he can get. Hours upon hours are spent grooming.

History: Upon meeting him, most hope that there's some decent explanation for his behavior. Perhaps his father was abusive or his mother was raped. Unfortunately for the curious, he isn't inclined to talk about his past, however. This could be a sign that something deeper is there. Or maybe he just doesn't like answering stupid questions like that.

Extra Art:

Growth:

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:51 pm
~Rashidi’s Friends, Family, and Foes~

Starehe the Cheetah Acquaintance A rather... interesting little cheetah. I met her during a torrential downpour and led her to an earlier kill. We hid out in an abandoned termite mound for shelter. She seemed to be able to deal with my abrasive personality. I must've not been trying hard enough.

Owari the Leopardess Acquaintance Now, this one is truly fascinating. And gorgeous too, a fine figure of a leopard. A little eccentric, yes, but that only makes her more interesting. I caught a gazelle and she was impressed; I offered her the heart, and she accepted. >3 I'll have to see what else she'll accept in the future...

Rana the Lioness Acquaintance and Friend A strange case of something that I can't quiet identify... Rana is... well, friendly. She really is. Despite my rudeness towards her, she still stuck around. It's strange. She's clearly been through troubles, at least as much as I have, but she's still kind. I wonder how she managed that. Very beautiful, once she puts a little weight on.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 pm
Rashidi’s Role Play Log

Survival of the Fluffiest? Rashidi and Starehe Trapped in a storm, Rashi eventually finds Star, a female cheetah. They eventually find a place of shelter and Rashi makes a rather startling request---or demand---of poor Star… {FIN}

Oh, Mighty Hunter Rashidi and Fira Rashi meets another lioness, this one a good deal less sweet-tempered. Mrowr, she is gorgeous! <3 And feisty too...

Time for a Hunt Rashidi and Owari During a hunt, Rashi wanders into the forest and meets a lovely leopardess, Owari, who is just a few crayons short of a rainbow. <3 {FIN}

Whatcha Doin'? Rashidi and Owari

Who Are You and Why Should I Care? Rashidi and Rana Shortly after the storm, Rashi meets Rana, a sweet-tempered lioness. This cannot end well… {FIN}

Oh. Joy. More Company Rashidi and Panya

Stories to Tell Rashidi and Rana Rana and Rashi have a sweet moment of story telling. D'aww... <3 {FIN}

What are you, Some Kind of Stupid? Rashidi and Thilivhali Several mistakes are made and Rashidi takes it upon himself to correct a few. Hypocrisy abounds and is missed entirely. {FIN}

Salt Water Rashidi and Rana They finally reach the ocean... but is it the end of their journey? Dun-dun-duuuuun!

Great. More Women Rashidi and Olayinka

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:03 am

IGNORE THIS!

Ferret is simply taking notes...
...on certain lions and lionesses...
...for cub purposes. <3

-has much love for Storei, Safaia, and Aris-

This will be filled out later with other stuff. This is just so I can find all this stuff again.

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff