Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
+||The Rockers - Private Club||+ (needs people 16+ to join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:16 pm

User Image

Welcome to The Rocker's Private Club!

This exclusive and hot club is located in downtown Hollywood. Only the hottest and coolest people are on the lists. Why? Because there's everything in this privately owned club. An open bar with only the best drinks. A dance floor with the hottest music playing and private dance rooms for friends and couples. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a seat, a drink, and friend and have some fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 pm
User Image

You must be 16 years of age or older to be part of this roleplay.
You must pm me your character profile first and have it approved before you can post it in this thread or start posting period.
This is a semi-literate roleplaying thread.
In your posts if you want to say something not concerning the roleplay, use ( ) to stand them out.
When you see me post with this heart music heart ....if you click on it, it takes you to a music video which is the song that is currently playing in the club.
Please respect all players. Treat others how you want to be treated.
Absolutely no cybering! But, kissing and hugging pg-13 stuff is allowed.
Cussing is allowed but limited.
No spamming and/or bumping! Limited quoting is 2.
Have fun and enjoy.

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image

GOD-Moderator: Kylie (me! xp )

Moderator: TheEmoSalesman  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:20 pm
User Image
Profile form:

Name:
Sex orientation:
Hobbies:
Comments:
Picture:

Quote:

User Image

Quote:
User Image
Name: Johnny Roberts.
Sex orientation: Heterosexual.
Hobbies: Guitar, singing, history, psychology, video games.
Comments: Lead guitarist and vocalist for the house band.

Quote:

User Image
Name: Fubar
Sex orientation: straight
Hobbies: giveing his liver a workout, video games, vandalism, teenage angsty gitaurist things
Comments: wrong person to start a fight with, because youll look up at him from your back as he's singin "kiss my irish a**"
Picture: avatar.

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm
User Image

Club Owner and Host: Kylie (me, of course)

Head of Security aka Head Bouncer:

House Band Lead Guitarist and Vocalist: Johnny Roberts TheEmoSalesman)
House Band Rhythm Guitarist: Fubar
House Band Bass Guitarist:
House Band Drummer:
House Band Pianist:
House Band Groupie: (lol)

Bartender:
Bartender:

more to come.......

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm
Looking in the mirror, Kylie quickly fixes her hair smacking her glossy lips together. Her heart beating rapidly she opens the door to leave her office. Struts across the dance floor and opens the front doors. Smiling she sees a long line of hundreds of people waiting to get in the club. The three bouncers turn to look at Kylie as one hands a pair of scissors to her and the other two holding the ribbon. As she screams to the crowd, "WELCOME TO THE ROCKER'S PRIVATE CLUB" she cuts the ribbon in half and walks back inside the club.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 pm
(( This RP is now open and taking request. heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Johnny stood on stage with the rest of the band as they were preparing for the night's show. Tonight he was playing his favorite Stratocaster. He loved his guitar collection; he had guitars just for the club, one for every night of the week at least. He watched as the crowd spilled in.  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:05 pm
Kylie walks around the bar and grabs a beer. She was really excited about tonights show because she had booked one of the hottest band from around town. Thinking she would show her gratitude, she walks towards the stage and stands in front of Johnny. "Hey Johnny!" Smiling, she hands him the beer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:39 pm
He saw her and smiled.
"Hey, kiddo."
He saw the beer in her hand and politely shook his head.
"I don't drink before a show. Afterwards, however, I fully expect to get totally plastered. Thanks for getting us a full-time gig, by the way. Every night of the week, this is great!"  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 pm
Kylie kindly accepts his refusal of the beer and turns around to sit on the stage. "No need to thank me. I was lucky enough to get you guys to even think about playing in my club. You guys are the best band in town! How awesome is that! I'm thrilled about tonights show. You guys are going to rock."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:00 pm
He smiled.
"Of course we are. That's why we're the best."  

TheEmoSalesman

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm
With a smirk on her face, Kylie says, "Johnny is confident tonight eh?" Laughing she jumps off the stage and walks away. "Good luck tonight Johnny boy. Let me know if the band needs anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 am
Fubar looked down ay Kylie and said to her in his thick Irish accent. "Don't ye worry 'bout ow we got 'ere ye've guests to tend to." He quickly snached the beer as Johnny refused it. "Yer loss, mate" He downs it and wretches his face a little. "GUH ligh' beer! Sunky at that!" Fubar began to play the opening to "Laura" on his gitaur as a warm up. And he watched Kylie hop down and walk off.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:51 pm
Johnny smacked the back of his head jokingly and laughed.
"No getting hammered until we're done. And why are you talking like that? I've known you for six years. You've been talking like that for a week. It's odd."
He checked his guitar to make sure it was tuned.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff