[OOC] Announcements and Notes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Announcements:
01/23/08 – Wow there's a lot of juveniles in this pride now. XD Before they hit adolescence, they need to do their coming of age ceremony, or Moyo'mahadhi. This involves a lesson on how to make a drum for Isithunzi (or Nsundu, depending on how busy Light is) and then a chance for them to go out into the world for a few days and find their Rhythm. You'll need to RP the drum lessons with whoever is giving them, and then end the RP with a little self-RP about what your lion/lioness does during their Rhythm seeking. I'll do an example for you guys to show you what sort of thing to do. XD

To those finished the drum quest: Your character has the opportunity now to choose to apprentice under any one of the main jobs. It's up to you who your character apprentices under, or if they apprentice under anyone at all. Once your drum quest is over, I'll PM you asking what you'd like to do in terms of apprenticeship, and then the member status of that character will be updated. <3

User Image

General Pride Notes:
(i) The pride has a very open door policy. Anyone in the pride is free to bring back any friends they make, and these friends can stay in the pride without having to join. Wanderers may also stay in the pride for as long as they please, in exchange for stories or interesting ideas they might have.

(ii) The pride borders on the Firekin and the Mistweavers, however there is no (formal) contact between the Nchi'mahadhi and these prides. As far as the pride knows, these other prides don't exist. The only allied pride with the Nchi is the Mtaishi'miele, which has a path through the mountain into the pride.

(iii) The only ritual that is mandatory to play out is the coming of age ceremony. All of the others are optional, and you can assume that they did happen if even it wasn’t RPed out. Also, like in the Swampies, not everyone has to be present if you choose to RP the rituals. You can pretend everyone showed up. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm
Light will take Juve RP's until she says otherwise. XD I really have no idea how busy I'll be, but we could certainly start them. I should be able to RP with all of them, I'll do my best to keep up with them. 3nodding
If/when you want an RP, Start one up and ping me a link. <3

UPDATE:
Jan 28, 2008- Yup, I'm still up for RP's. I have a calc exam on Thursday, and a different exam Wednesday, but you can still send me links and I'll respond Thursday night or Friday. :3

UPDATE: ... AGAIN! 8D
Feb 11, 2008- Alright, plenty of exams are over and I'm keeping up fairly well. Right now, I've got 3 of the juve RP's going, keep pinging them at me! They have priority out of all of my RP's that I owe anyone, so go for it! 8D  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:29 am
About Ronan... xD

Since he can't hear music, I was just wondering how I could go about RPing out that Rhythm quest, as he wouldn't be able to find it? xDD

That and, I'd love to snag an RP with Isi for Ronan, as he's been dying to meet her and bombard her with drum-making questions since he met Kitambi xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 pm
Okay, I changed the highest available male rank so that it was a little bit more interesting and appealing. I'm still toying with the idea right now, but I did change it up a little bit. <3

Thank you to everyone who has been doing their drum quests! And thank you to Light who has been doing all this RP for them. <333  

Chibi Sheepcat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11 pm
<3
I'm going as fast as I can with responses: Pridal RP's are my top priorities as far as RP. I JUST had a calc exam, I've got another exam on the 27th, and I may or may not be gone next weekend. Then I have spring break, woo! I'm not planning on going anywhere, so PING ME ARPEE! 8D

My goal is to have those started done by the end of the month, if not sooner. (Two are almost done, I have a self RP to finish and one more.) If you haven't started an RP with me and you own a juve... DO EET! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:37 am
Updated the members page with the new growings and ranks that people have told me they'd like their lions/lionesses to be in. If I've got your lion/ess in the wrong spot feel free to shoot me a PM! Also, if your character has finished the drum quest, please make sure to tell me what rank they're taking. There can be more than one apprentice for the same job. <3  

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 am
April 12, 08 - Congrats Yin for finishing the drum quest first! <33 When the current juveniles grow to adolescant their pictures will be updated and they'll be put into their proper positions out of the Intsha section.

As far as I know, Ronan, Jumuu and Taka's quests are being worked on, which means I still need a quest from Gharadi and Laszlo. Drum quests need to be set up with either Light or myself, so please make sure you do these! Those who do not complete their drum quests cannot be ranked as apprentices.

Vinya'nyota's cubs will probably be growing to juvenile soon, so make sure that you guys get on your drum quests when they grow!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am
May 8th, 08 - Reminder to anyone who has a juve that they need to do their drum quest sometime before they hit adult! Anyone who doesn't have a drum quest completed or at least started by that point will not be able to become an apprentice and will be automatically ranked as a scout or a huntress.

And congrats to Wu and Light on the seven cubs! <333

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:01 pm
July 15th, 08 - EARTHQUAKE! D: Luckily for the Nchi, the fault line was not right below the pride lands, and thus only minor damages were suffered. The shaking caused Lake Victoria to flood upwards into the pride lands, leaving many dead fish on the beaches when the lake finally settled. The escarpment shifted, and several of the lower dens have collapsed. Finally, the mountain between the Nchi'mahadhi pride and the Mtaishi'miele was shaken, thus causing a miniature landslide on the Nchi side of the lands. Nothing reached as far inland as the drum circle, so no drums were harmed in the earthquake.

ICly, it is up to you how much your character was affected by this minor shake. If you would like to start a pridal plot based on the effects of this earthquake, feel free to PM me! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 pm
December 30th, 08 - Members List Updated! A reminder to anyone who has an adol that they have the choice of RPing their drum quest to open up the apprentice rank if they so wish. <3 Either Light or I do drum quests, so feel free to poke me about them if you'd like one.

The monarchy will be changing very soon, however that shouldn't effect anybody's characters too much. Nsundu will be passing the title of pride queen to her daughter, Kitambi. Both are played by me, so IC and OOC ownership isn't changing.

Finally, with the number of adults/adols running around, I'm going to open up some higher ranking spots. Anyone with a lioness may PM me to apply for the 2 Wanyapara (Head Huntress) spots and/or 1 Umsini (head dancer/jewelery maker) spot. Anyone with a lion may PM me to apply for the 2 Kongwe (choir leader) spots. If you'd like to apply but wish to know more about what the position entails, feel free to PM me or catch me on AIM at ph3rthesheepcat. <3

UPDATE: One of the Head Huntress positions has been filled! Please welcome Uta and Jumuu. <33

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 pm
January 14, 09 - MONARCHY HAS CHANGED! Nsundu has given the title of pride queen over to her daughter Kitambi and has left the pride to travel. ICly all members would have attended a changing leaders ceremony to witness this. Her mate Mtembei is also the first high male.

What does this mean OOCly: Not much. Again, pride OOC leadership hasn't changed. If you've got a joining RP open with Nsundu it will take place before she's left. Any joining RPs after that will be with Kitambi.

If anybody has any questions/concerns, feel free to poke me via PM or IM me at ph34rthesheepcat. <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 am
February 26th, 09 - Unfortunately, due to the pridal purge, Isithunzi has lost her position as Umshayi Wesigubhu. I'm currently still deciding what to do about this, but in the mean time anyone who wants a drum quest should speak to me.  

Chibi Sheepcat

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:28 pm
March 12th, 09 - Everyone give a warm welcome to Mawi Mai, played by Yin-Bug, who will be taking over her mother's position as Umshayi! <3 All drum quest related RPs will now be directed to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm
- Looks like photobucket finally realized I forgot the pass to my original account. XD I've moved everything onto my new PB and updated all the pictures save for the ones in the first post. I'll do that when I can snag a guild mod to re-sticky them. <3  

Chibi Sheepcat

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces