Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Just Saying Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:48 pm
You people are pretty awesome at pokemon. I usually hate admitting stuff like that, but it's the truth. Good job to all you trainers out there. I don't think i'll be putting the time and effort into making great teams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm
Lol most people here just pokesav/AR hack their team. Its easier, and this guild only allows legit stats on pokes, so its no big deal.  

Deathguiser

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm
Deathguiser
Lol most people here just pokesav/AR hack their team. Its easier, and this guild only allows legit stats on pokes, so its no big deal.

well i don't have an AR and i don't plan on getting one. I'm just gonna be making trainer bios for fun. im getting pretty bored around here  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:00 pm
i do everything the usual way. Breed, train, battle. It is time consuming, so if a team doesn't work i start from scratch again. I also don't like using any kind of pokemon that can be classed as legendary. Not necessarily ubers, but pokemon that are only one of a kind  

paleHorse91

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:24 pm
I dunno if everyone will appreciate you putting up their teams for everyone to see sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 pm
lol maybe you're right. someone could make a team to counter them. i'll just keep em to myself  

paleHorse91

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:26 pm
Deathguiser

Um, because that is the longer part. The hard part is thinking up the teams btw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:15 pm
^^;; these 2nd gen pwnerz are doing very well,but it's the originators that need to get there props...
some for there battling skills other for there wisdom on the game itself...and if anyone asks Shigeru is very under rated( which is his fault)  

16bit-Plumber

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:46 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Um, because that is the longer part. The hard part is thinking up the teams btw.

I don't think it's fair to use AR/Pokesav at all though...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

the word "Duh" comes to mind.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:00 pm
16bit-Plumber
^^;; these 2nd gen pwnerz are doing very well,but it's the originators that need to get there props...
some for there battling skills other for there wisdom on the game itself...and if anyone asks Shigeru is very under rated( which is his fault)

Are you calling yourself a first generation "pwnerz" ?

If anything that would be people who played netbattle way back when...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:18 pm
Jean Louis
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

I don't think it's fair to use AR/Pokesav at all though...
Pokesav pokes are just like any other pokemon except they have a few more stat points and don't take 2 hours to make. They have the same weaknesses, are affected by the same statuses, and are stomped by the same counters. So to everyone who thinks that Pokesav is unfair, either improve as a battler or STFU! scream

...sorry, I haven't had much sleep in the past couple of days. sweatdrop  

Tyhoon

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 pm
nitnit
16bit-Plumber

Are you calling yourself a first generation "pwnerz" ?

If anything that would be people who played netbattle way back when...

Hi there.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces