Reply Wi-Fi Connection
New Worldwide Gym Leader and Pokemon League Challenge!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LinkinParkfan0292

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:40 pm
This is a new thing I decided to try! Okay, here are the Rules: for now ubers are used but from now until I beat my game and get a decent or better team I will NOT take part, Reason being, Im just getting to the first gym in sinnoh, so that should pretty much explain it in a nutshell. but Im accepting Gym applications, Rules there are: NO MORE THAN FOUR POKEMON PER TEAM!! THATS FINAL!!! But feel free to use any pokemon and theme here And one i get that done I will move on to the Elite Four and the champion (original) Oh and you get to select gym trainers if you want. This will also be a trading club I will try to get on when I can, so dont expect me Right away Unless its on this site And i Happen to be online Right then, Heres how you should submit your entrys, (don't worry I will keep your team a surprise for others.)

(Player Name)
Prize for being beaten (something common for now i will let you know if you need anything rarer, your choice)

Pokemon 1 <
Pokemon 2 <
Pokemon 3 <
Pokemon 4 <
^
Private
Friend code

when the entry deadline is up I will host a tournament from this site To determine whether your assigned to a gym the top 8 competiters will lead the respective gym to their place.

Deadline: 2/23/08
P.M. me with your entry!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:44 pm
We ready have a gym challenge. stare

You didn't look too hard did you stare

It is the topic below this one scream

Gah. People are just trying to upset me tonight aren't they scream

I'm even going to give you a link in case looking for the topic is too hard. stare
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9579027  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:46 pm
my gym ish betur dan yurs. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Lawl.

What the Pho

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 pm
phail. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:25 am
Yeah, I just wanted to host one of my own, sorry for any conflict! sad but if you notic the rules are slightly different, I`ll get my friend code up ASAP (as soon as possible)!  

LinkinParkfan0292

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:21 pm
also just a word of advice, deadlines never work. have a target amount of people instead. it works much better then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:29 pm
We already have a Gym thing sorta set up already, we don't have all out Gym leaders being active right now. I think we only have 7 in all, one of the leaders quit.

The Wi-Fi connection forum is already very very small, we shouldn't set up another Wi-fi League until we get more members in this place.

Our current Pokémon league is still in the works, and putting another one in here would complicate things more.

So, I think we should wait till the first one is finished.  

melikefood

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:59 pm

He could try out to fill our missing Gym Leader spot along with LPS and Zet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:10 pm
capital idea! if you can design a 4 man team with a basic theme and have it approved by me, you can have a shot at becoming a gym leader!

if you want ideas for a theme you can look at ours to see whats in use, and create your own unique stratagy.

so lets see that makes Zet, LPS and Usher three of our contestants... I think we'll hold out for one more, and then have a round robin, followed by a elimination round. and then we will have a new gym leader! then we can continue the quests for others on getting badges.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:10 pm
~Xiloscent~
capital idea! if you can design a 4 man team with a basic theme and have it approved by me, you can have a shot at becoming a gym leader!

if you want ideas for a theme you can look at ours to see whats in use, and create your own unique stratagy.

so lets see that makes Zet, LPS and Usher three of our contestants... I think we'll hold out for one more, and then have a round robin, followed by a elimination round. and then we will have a new gym leader! then we can continue the quests for others on getting badges.
what about me? i had pretty good ideas in the other forum. i really need to step up as a trainer. anyway i may have more ideas. How about a Flying type gym?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:14 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~

what about me? i had pretty good ideas in the other forum. i really need to step up as a trainer. anyway i may have more ideas. How about a Flying type gym?

Two problems.

1. you don't have wifi
2. there is a flying type gym. Bleu runs it.  

Zetshimaru

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:16 pm
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~

Two problems.

1. you don't have wifi
xp well i have my resources and ok, i'll need a better idea. A color-oriented gym?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:19 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~

Two problems.

1. you don't have wifi
xp well i have my resources and ok, i'll need a better idea. A color-oriented gym?
maybe you could do a fighting gym?  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
Zetshimaru
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~

Two problems.

1. you don't have wifi
maybe you could do a fighting gym?
i dont have a fighting-type trained yet. and i started my game over cuz the ar tempted me and i caught Missingno crying  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff