Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tobi Goodboy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobias Goodman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:38 am
Username: Tobi Goodboy

Name: Jay

Birthdate: November 24

Job: An aspiring journalist, but he's forced to work odd jobs to pay the bills until he can land his big break.

Abilities: Unfortunately for Jay, his greatest skill is probably proofreading. His language skills are substantial, but he is horrible with math and math puzzles. Fortunately for him, he grew up as a Boy Scout, so he has lots of knowledge and experience when it comes to first aid and wilderness survival; skills that will undoubtedly help him in the Digital World. He has an uncanny sense of direction, and has a knack for building/fixing simple machines.

Equipment: Jay never goes anywhere without his backpack, which he's had since he was 13 years old and hasn't needed any repairs yet. He also carries around his Digivice IC, which he acquired when he first met Agumon.

Appearance: Jay has light brown hair with red tinges to it depending on the light. He's stand somewhat below average in height, measuring only 5'8" tall, and he tries not to let it get to him.

Personality: For the most part he's a carefree individual, which explains why he's having such a hard time establishing himself. He's also very much like a big brother to those around him, and when things get rough there's nobody more dependable to have around.

Biography: As the eldest of three children, Jay always had a lot of responsibility placed on him from an early age. His laze fair attitude towards life is a form of rebellion against his father's influence. He decided years ago that he would follow his own path, and not one that his father had laid out for him.

Home: Jay recently left his parents' home and forged out on his own, moving into an apartment with some friends. They don't yet know about Agumon, or Jay's trips to the Digital World.

Alignment: Unaffiliated

Digimon: Koromon > Agumon

First Encounter: Jay was reporting on an annual farmers market for his college when a Dokunemon was seen eating from one of the tables. As people tried to shoo it away, it evolved into a Mothmon and began reaking havok on the crowd. Its assault blasted loose a Koromon from its hiding place, which began to fight back to no avail. As the hapless Koromon lay injured, Jay picked it up and their two digi-souls reacted, evolving Koromon into Agumon and spawning a Digivice IC for Jay. The newly refreshed, fire-spitting reptile Digimon drove off the Mothmon, and bonded to Jay as his Tamer.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:56 pm
Hi! how are you? I'm yolei! and my partner here is Talien!
if you want ur own digimon go to the main forum page then click on the minishop forum and it should be the first topic there... ummm I think the name is Tp Shop, but notify my if you get lost...kay?  

TsukinoLuffy

Tobias Goodman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:18 am
I found the initial start-up thread where you're supposed to get your first digimon, but its been two days and I haven't gotten it yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:31 am
they may take a little while to get u started, but dont worry. if u end up waiting for more than 5 days then just PM them. : 3nodding  

TsukinoLuffy

Tobias Goodman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:00 am
My first digimon... heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:22 am
Nice Agumon, I just got my Impmon, want to battle?  

Pharaoh Anubis

Tobias Goodman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 pm
Pharaoh Anubis
Nice Agumon, I just got my Impmon, want to battle?

Sure. I could use the TP.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:12 am
Lost my first battle and Agumon reverted sad  

Tobias Goodman

Sapphire Blues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:16 am
User Imageello xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:46 pm
Sapphire Blues
User Imageello xd

Hello. May I help you?  

Tobias Goodman