Reply Roleplay forum
~Naruto Return of the Akatsuki~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:01 pm
It has been many years since the Akatsuki had been taken down by many ninja from different countrys,But now the Akatsuki have come back and they plan to take over the villages one-by-one.We need 7 new Akatsuki and new ninja all main rules are included.
Profile:
Name:Seiko Tori

Pic:User Image

Bio:When she was to her father planned to give her to Orochimaru for an experiment but her mother refused and was killed after Orochimaru got Seiko he mixed her genes with bird genes giving her wings and the ability to fly because of this she chooses to stay at a close distance from people and she hides her wings  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Name: real name is Fujuki but the Akatsuki changed it to Deida
Pic: will put it when i get one wich will be like tomorow
Bio: she is Deidara's little sister. Because of her Demon powers in summoning demons and other uses of them, the Akatsuki kaptured her and erased all of her memories of being a normal girl and forced her to join the Akatsuki. Althought she is with the Akatsuki, she spares peoples lifes and is very nice.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

markerppp

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 pm
name :Hatoshi Uchiha
Saskue and itachis long lost brother.
Jutsus:sharigon and everything else because of the sharigon.
At a young age he was thrown into a river by an infiltrater from the mist village learned of the group akatsuki and joined grew up there and was taught there akatski is his family.
Demon:12 tailed toad who drowned in a lake and took over my body at the age of 8 i now have full control over my demon.
Curse mark:I am able to go into stage 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:41 pm
thx ppl  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:43 pm
no prob mrgreen well how many pplz do we need to begin???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:16 pm
we can start right now:

Seiko pulled the cloak tighter around her and people stared at her.She kept her head down and walked to the woods  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Fujuki sat on top of the Hokage faces looking down on all of the people in the village "Ugh....i wanna og down there to!" she said then looking at her Akatsuki cloak and realizing all of the people that would be after her *sigh* "Ima have to find someone to give me there clothes" she said looking at all of the people and trying to look for someone about the same size as her......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:17 am
Seiko sighed as she walked down the road"hey you"someone called out she ignored and kept walking  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:42 pm
she saw someone her size O.O "bingo" she whisperd as she pounced down on the person "Hey i gotta borrow ur outfit!!!" she said childishly nt careing if the person noticedshe was an Akatsuki member, she was to excited to go out and have fun......
((i dint care it can be u if u want lol im just bored XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:23 am
"Arrggg get off"yelled Seiko as the per jumped on her and pulled off her cloak revealing her wing"God look what you did crap"said Seiko unfurling her wings and catching a gust of air that lifted her into the sky  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:42 pm
Fujuki covered her face with her arm so she wouldnt get covered in dust "GAH" she said as she was pushed off "OH NO U DONT" she said grabing onto her arm and she was in the air with her......  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:56 pm
"get off"seiko screamed shaking her arm and beating the girl with her wings  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:54 pm
"No i need to borrow your clothes!!!!" she said not letting go as blood driped down her forhead tp the tip of her nose "I.....need....them!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:51 pm
"Find someone elses"she yelled trying to fly into the woods to get away from the people staring at her  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:30 pm
"AGH!" she screamed as she hit a tree and flew off her arm. the blood came down even faster to her neck and her cloak got filled with blood. how ould i have gotted so reckless by this one girl already???she thought as she gave up on trying to catch her *sigh*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff