Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Palehorse imma callin' u out! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:57 pm
You are starting to get on my newly found nerves of steel face me and fall.

Info is in sig.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:59 pm
User Image  

Raike99

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Raike99
User Image

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:06 pm
can't pick up that battle now as i'm making my final team. Who knows if it's gonna be any good or not. But once it's finished i'll battle  

paleHorse91

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:08 pm
paleHorse91
can't pick up that battle now as i'm making my final team. Who knows if it's gonna be any good or not. But once it's finished i'll battle

lol, it's actually nothing personal you actually remind me of myself in my early days when I surpass my sensei I will take you in as an apprentice.

But I still do, however, hunger for battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Raijin36
paleHorse91

lol, it's actually nothing personal you actually remind me of myself in my early days when I surpass my sensei I will take you in as an apprentice.

Ill battle you in 15 minutes, I still need to finish this ******** here (some poke <,,<)  

Pachulo

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Pachulo
Raijin36
paleHorse91

Ill battle you in 15 minutes, I still need to finish this ******** here (some poke <,,<)

Sounds like joyous FUN! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Raijin36
Pachulo
Raijin36
paleHorse91

Yeah I am still tyring to make this team awesome but It has WAY to many flaws, but still It has gotten the job done 3nodding  

Pachulo

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Pachulo
Raijin36
Pachulo
Raijin36
paleHorse91

Yeah I am still tyring to make this team awesome but It has WAY to many flaws, but still It has gotten the job done 3nodding

Well step number 1 to battling is knowing that even if your team seems flawless to yourself your opponents will always find a flaw.

Remember this it may come in handy wink wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:27 pm
Raijin36
Pachulo
Raijin36
Pachulo
Raijin36
paleHorse91

Well step number 1 to battling is knowing that even if your team seems flawless to yourself your opponents will always find a flaw.

Lawl the only way for a team to be flawsless would be to hack Wonderguarf.

But by "Flaws" I mean I still need to make some Pokemon Work the way they need to work, not the way they are working now, SO I need to try different jobs for them as well as different spreads  

Pachulo

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Pachulo
Raijin36
Pachulo
Raijin36
Pachulo

Lawl the only way for a team to be flawsless would be to hack Wonderguarf.

But by "Flaws" I mean I still need to make some Pokemon Work the way they need to work, not the way they are working now, SO I need to try different jobs for them as well as different spreads

So while we are on the subject who have you beaten so far?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Well so far I have only had 3 battles on the guild with:

Luther Olathes - It was 5 - 2 on my Side He D/C since he had to go

Nitnit - 3 - o I lost, Good game but I let him set up nasty on me xd

PaleHorse91 - 6 - 0, I wont it was a good game, his team is good and Original (which is the best thing you can have on this game) but he made a few mistake.  

Pachulo

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:45 pm
Pachulo
Well so far I have only had 3 battles on the guild with:

Luther Olathes - It was 5 - 2 on my Side He D/C since he had to go

Nitnit - 3 - o I lost, Good game but I let him set up nasty on me xd

PaleHorse91 - 6 - 0, I wont it was a good game, his team is good and Original (which is the best thing you can have on this game) but he made a few mistake.

Good, GOOD, GOOD!!

Are you ready!? twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:45 pm
What? Is that guy better than Nit?

User Image

iOath

Raijin36

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Vizard-kun
What? Is that guy better than Nit?

User Image

Who?