Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
386-Itachi's Real Reason

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:36 pm
Well, we find out two things in one story. We find out the true history of Madara Uchiha and we find out why Itachi let Sasuke live. I can honestly say that Itachi surprised me. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:53 am
I didn't see that coming- Itachi letting Sasuke live so he could use his eyes as a spare- and we finally get to see Itachi go crazy. Good chapter.  

Classic Black Sheep

`Renny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:25 am
You know until I read this chapter I was not interested in the Sasuke vs Itachi fight but now that I found this out I might actually enjoy this. Itachi will most likely end up losing but in the end we can all hope that he goes out with a bang.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:45 am
I really wonder if this is truly THE fight. Also crazy Itachi is really something to be frightened of O.o I hope that the poo really does hit the fan in the next couple of chapters.  

beboptilyoudrop

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:01 pm
This whole time I thought Itachi was letting himself die too easily. It was almost like he wanted Sasuke to kill him. Now we see his determination to finally kill his brother. Wow. You sneaky b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:39 pm
beboptilyoudrop
Also crazy Itachi is really something to be frightened of O.o

True, true, but a crazy Itachi is a smiling Itachi! You cannot say you didn't start busting up laughing at the crazy smile! ^_^  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 am
Actually, crazy Itachi is really akward looking when he smiles. I never knew he would do that. This fight could actually be interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:25 am
LOL, well after reading this chapter i must say the Uchiha clan are f-ed up. First to get the mangekyou one must kill their best friend and then before they go blind they need to gouge the eyes out of their own brother. But regardless as everyone said a crazy itachi is a smiling one mrgreen  

aznnam3dj1n

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:48 pm
Hehe, the Uchiha clan rocks. Crazy Itachi is awesome! I really hope this isn't the actual fight, and if it is, I think Sasuke should die. It would really put a spin on the series because if Sasuke died then Naruto would be doing all of that for nothing (but he wouldn't know it) and Itachi could challenge Madara for being the leader of the Akatsuki. Ah!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:29 am
I'm actually starting to think that Sasuke's gonna end up being the blind ninja of the series, every series has one, it's just a matter of when naruto gets his? it's? theirs? anyways, after reading it again, they're going to do something uber dumb like that to make sasuke badass and still kill Ita-kun. mad  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:39 pm
I think Sasuke will lose 1 eye......and be like Kakashi^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 pm
Itachi was off the hook!  

MisaxJohan

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games