Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!
I AM A NOOBLET!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Who wants to ******** me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:22 am
...FAIL talk2hand
neutral  

Marikaa

Epitone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:42 pm
i will
haahaha <******** you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Sanity Render
i will
haahaha <******** you

Great!!!! Were and when?  

Anonderson

deidara and sakons414

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:17 pm
WHY ARE YOU IN EVERY GUILD THAT HATES NOOBS LIKE YOU!!!!GO AWAY YOU LOOZER!!! scream scream scream scream ur probably like twelve too  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:46 pm
deidaras angel92
WHY ARE YOU IN EVERY GUILD THAT HATES NOOBS LIKE YOU!!!!GO AWAY YOU LOOZER!!! scream scream scream scream ur probably like twelve too

lol, really? You see him in other anti-noob guilds? xd

How annoying 3nodding  

Marikaa

Anonderson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:04 pm
deidaras angel92

I am not twelve... I am eleven. You are kinda cute, how did oyu know I was in the other guilds? Are you stalking me? That turns me on...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 pm
0o_KZOK_o0
deidaras angel92

I am not twelve... I am eleven. You are kinda cute, how did oyu know I was in the other guilds? Are you stalking me? That turns me on...

I feel really bad for you if you're only 11 because you sound like a 60 yr. old ***** neutral 11 yr. olds shouldn't be on Gaia anyway stare

Aand, I see that there are many inactive-members of this guild. Where are the active ones who would actually do something to get rid of noobs? Isn't that what GONP is for? gonk

Does anyone even check on this guild anymore? I feel so ashamed...  

Marikaa

deidara and sakons414

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm
0o_KZOK_o0
deidaras angel92

1. YOU GAY f**!!! 2. U GAY NOOB f**!! 3. I JOIN OTHER GUILDS!!! 4. UR NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF U SWING THAT WAY YET!!! I MEEN UR LIKE A PRETEEN!!!!GET HELP NOW!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:19 pm
Marikaa
0o_KZOK_o0
deidaras angel92

I feel really bad for you if you're only 11 because you sound like a 60 yr. old ***** neutral 11 yr. olds shouldn't be on Gaia anyway stare

Aand, I see that there are many inactive-members of this guild. Where are the active ones who would actually do something to get rid of noobs? Isn't that what GONP is for? gonk

Does anyone even check on this guild anymore? I feel so ashamed...
i totally feel u  

deidara and sakons414

iHyper-active Naruto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Imageplease get out, stupid loser.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:12 pm
THERE ARE NO NOOBS ALLOWED HERE  

xitskonaiix

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anonderson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:51 pm
Well, I guess I am a super noob. I can do this. Besides, this is takeing my mind off of the fact that my hand is bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 am
0o_KZOK_o0
Well, I guess I am a super noob. I can't do this. Besides, this is a stupid way of taking my mind off of the fact that my hand is bleeding.

FIXED. Learn to spell. stare And no, you can't do anything you want because do you know what guild your posting in? Its the GONP. Stands for Gaia Online Noob Patrol, not Gaia Online Noob Palace. ******** off and go back to Neopets.  

Marikaa

deidara and sakons414

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:16 pm
0o_KZOK_o0
Well, I guess I am a super noob. I can do this. Besides, this is takeing my mind off of the fact that my hand is bleeding.
IF UR HAND IS BLEEDIMNG GET OF THE DAMN COMPUTER YOU FREEKO NOOB!  
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games