Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n.n"

View Results

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 pm
I dunno what it is, but everytime I put something up to sell, I get PMs from idiots. It's so annoying. First there was that guy who IMed me--the one who used my name in a scam the other day. Then this girl who couldn't do math. And now this guy's PMing me bitching that he was scammed when trying to trade witha girl, and how before he was hacked and lost 400k. Guess what I have in my shop? The item he was trying to buy from the girl who scammed him! Go figure!

I was waiting for the him to ask for something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 pm
ouch. I would report that guy. 3nodding  

Ruka Minazuki

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:03 pm
That's why Friends Only is good for PM settings.~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 pm
I've had something like tht.They expect you to give them the item for free. stare It's pretty stupid.  

5ALTY

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:43 pm
Wormmon
That's why Friends Only is good for PM settings.~

But then I won't make new friends. And I have ongoing conversations with people that I like but aren't on my friendslist, too.

Sono Hora-Ai: Report which? The scammer? I actually have no real proof that he's using my name. Just a PM from some other user.

WoLF CuBB: Yeah, it's really annoying. He didn't even come right out and say it. He was just like, "I still want it so bad...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is true.~
But I tend to add people I talk to on my friendslist. xD
But I have to remove people who change their names and I don't remember them anymore and they have left or were scammed because their avatar is now naked and then I make new friends to fill up those spots and I get 200 friends again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

5ALTY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:54 pm
It is annoying.The dude who was trying to get my egg was like "So gimme the egg."
I was like wtf?Who do you think you are?! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:01 pm
Wormmon: I don't add people to my friendslist. Dunno why, I just...don't. And I go through and delete people I don't talk to every few months. So I have a very short friendslist, which is how I like it.

WoLf CuBB: I've had demand that I give them various expensive items. Including things that weren't for sale. Those I hate more than anything else, except maybe people asking to trade something of mine for something way under the value of my item.  

NightIntent

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:56 pm
I tend to ignore PM's. 8D Plus, I rarely get any anyway >w>

But, the last time I did, someone kept saying she knew me and I had no freaking clue who she was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:00 pm
Luckily, I haven't gotten ones where people claim they know who I am. Just creeps trying to befriend me so I'll give them items. Don't they know it doesn't work that way?  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:02 pm
Silver Hellsing

But, the last time I did, someone kept saying she knew me and I had no freaking clue who she was.

I had somebody do that, and they were all, "How bout you gimme that Kiki ole chum? :D"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:30 pm
NekoGod
Silver Hellsing

I had somebody do that, and they were all, "How bout you gimme that Kiki ole chum? :D"

Lolwut. Why can't I get people like that?
All mine said was "Lol I know you, and I has good people that donate stoof to me! 8D"

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:29 am
If you make something idiot-proof, someone will design a better idiot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 am
I posted in my store (in my selling account) that I will not respond to any PM's asking for donations or discounts. It saves me a lot of time.  

Scrife the Wise

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Sadly that happends when you post domething valuble in the MP. sweatdrop  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items