Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Hunt, The Hunter, & The Hunted Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:36 pm
The Hunt, The Hunter, & The Hunted

A few races have been hunted down because of King Jonathan. King Jonathan thinks that these races are blimishes on his perfect kingdom. A few people from the hunted race are loyal to the king and hunt down those of there own kind, or any other. They hunt them down for gold, or just to stay alive.

Profiles:

RP Name-
Age-
Race-(Vampire, elf, night elf, hunter(elf, vampire human,ect.), human, ect)
Bio-
Apperence-

Rules:

1.Magic is allowed
2.godmodding isnt
3.be nice to others
4.dont kill ACTUAL characters with out permission
5.cursing is ok... just not to much...
6.have fun...

((i will get a map up.. dont worry....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 pm
RP Name- Lily
Age- 15
Race- elf
Bio- Lily lives in the forest, at the top of trees. She has been on the run since she was 12... she has troubles trusting people, weapon wise, she uses a bow and arrows, sometimes her sword.
Apperence- User Image

spaztastic psycho

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:47 pm
RP Name- Minaki
Age- 15
Race-Vampire
Bio-Minaki started running away from hunters at the age of 10. She lives in dark places in the forest. Weapon wise she uses her Vampire powers. She is very shy to new people and she also has sometimes short-tempered when around people she knows.
Apperence-Minaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:51 pm
Lily climbed down out of a tree, she began walking threw the forest. She walked very lightly, making almost no noise.  

spaztastic psycho

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:58 pm
Minaki sat down on the leaves under her. She had a little blood rolling down from her mouth,after drinking some blood of a hunter.Cowards,those stupid cowards leaving their teammate behind..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:07 pm
Lily spotted the death body of a hunter. She looked at it, noticing the bite marks. Vampire. She looked around, her hand tighting around the hilt of her sword.  

spaztastic psycho

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:13 pm
name-kat
age-13
race-vampire (of course xD)
bio- has never heard of hunters is very new 2 becomeing a vampire and is still confused by her craveing for blood she was attacked in a small town were she lived when a vampie passed by and bit her not finishing the job she relized that she must get away from her town 2 keep from killing the one she loves so now she is on the run but she is suddenly being atacked by so called hunters and she doesnt know why
appearnce-long blood red hair big blue eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:19 pm
((no subsituing to for 2.. no txt lingo... please...it is ok in the profile, just not when rping... thanks...))  

spaztastic psycho

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:21 pm
(what?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm
Minaki sensed an elf nearby and sighed."I don't drink elf blood....only hunters..."She whispered to the wind and the wind flowed around her."I understand...I should meet this elf."She whispered to the wind again and her hair flowed around her and she nodded,her eyes blank.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm
((in you profile you said: new 2 becomeing,town 2 keep .... so i am just saying that it is ok in the profile.. just dont roleplay like that... xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Lily looked around, her grip tightened on her sword. She couldnt tell where the vampire was.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:35 pm
Name: Ryukai Anumu Shyoro
Name: Shishuri Kikuro Hakuton
Race: Vampire
Race: Vampire
Bio: Friends with Shishuri for a long time, recently started running from the hunters for reasons he keeps only to himself.
Bio: Basically the same as Ryukai, although she's had her eye on him for a while...
Appearence: Black hair, red eyes, 5'7", black garments at all times... (In other words? Just too lazy to looks for a Vincent pic right now. xp )
Appearance: White hair, silver eyes, a white dress, occasionally mythril armor

((Spazzy-chan said I could have four characters, but this is it for now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Minaki walked slowly up to Lily."So your the Elf the wind told me about.."Minaki said smirking. She stayed in the shadows waiting for a response.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Lily looked at Minaki, "Yes i am an elf... and you... are the vampire that sucked the blood of that hunter?" she asked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff