Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:46 am
Storyline: An untold evil has come about the land with enough power to destroy the world. Not even all the chakra in the world amounts to his power level. Only if all the land unite there skill there will be a solution to stop him.

Name:

Rank sad from E to S)

Skill: (Medical, Fighting, Silent Attacks, Head first attacks, Evasive monuvores, etc...)

Clan: (Naruto or made-up)

Type: (Ninja, Knight, Warrior, Mage, Assasin, etc...)

Village: (Naruto Village or Made-up Village

Kekkai Gekkai sad Naruto or made-up)

Bio:

Environment sad what landscape you fight best at)

Favorite Technique sad your best move)

Power Lvl sad 1 - 1000000) (E- 1 to 5500) (D- 5500 to 8000) (C-9000 to 11000)(B- 11000 to 20000) (A- 20000 to 500000) (S- 500000 to 1000000)

Appearance:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 am
Name: Jynx Lakito

Type: Saiyan Warrior

Village: Vegeta

Kekkai Gekkai: Saiyan Heritage ( A.K.A Super Saiyan)

Bio: A young Saiyan warrior whos father died fighting the evil tyrant called Forte, He vowed to avenge his father even at the cost of his own death

Favorite Technique: Instanious Transmissionious (Instant Transmission)

Power Level: 10500

Appearance:User Image  

Baby Jynx

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:35 pm
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Name: Mitsuki Mori/ Makaia Mori

Skill: Medical and Fighting....mabye more 0.o

Clan: Unknown

Type: Ninja/worrier twisted

Village: Sand

Kekkai Gekkai: duno yet 0.o

Bio: Mitsuki was born with one body but is also sharing it with Makaia. They are two different people with two different goals, Mistuki is good and wants to help, but on the other hand, Makaia is all for destruction, she enjoys bloodshed, but, thankfully, Makaia is locked in Mistsume's body not able to speak, but she does have her times when she can take over her body. Mitsuki was born without her father there and her mother died a while afer her 5th birthday, but it wasnt by accident, it was by Makaia, who was 17 and never ages inside of her, killed her mother for the fun of it. she now lives in a small house on a hill with only her and Makaia around. she fears that if anyone comes near her Makaia will somehow kill them to. Because se has to share the same body they share thoughts and can hear eachothers thoughts, thats how they talk to eachother, but one fight with there different abilities has cauzed her to have a scare on her face that she covers up with her hair and bandeges on her eye so most of it is covered. Each has a scare on the oposite side of their faces [although you cant see Makaia she would when she takes over her body and is her and not Mitsuki].....

Environment: Dosent matter i guess 0.o

Favorite Technique: Demon Summoning, and Element Sword technique

Power Lvl confused ?? (S- 500000 to 1000000)

Appearance:

Mitsuki: User Image

Makaia: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Name: Chihiro Uchiha

Age: 12-13 (only to make this RP and my character make sense)

Skill: Being quick in killing

Clan: Uchiha (but no one knows who she is yet)

Type: Ninja/ warrior

Village: Konoha (but they thinks shes bad)

Kekkai Gekkai:sharingan/byakugan

Bio: After bering fought over, she ran away and joined an organisation called the Akanses. She is known as the Bloody Fang since she kills in a gruesome way. Konoha thinks she evil so they go on mission EVERY DAY to arrest her...but no luck. She actually is protecting the village...

Enviroment: Bamboo Forest, Normal Forest, Meadow, Mountain Country

Favorite Technique: Dragon Fang Jutsu and Death Illusion (Dragon Fang kills you, Death Illusion makes you see death)

Power Lvl: 100,000

Appearance:
User Image  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:38 am
imma just start this around the time Itachi came to Konoha and went to Naruto's apartment.

Jynx looked up because he thought he heard a noise at a nearby apartment complex "I would mind my own bussiness, but, I've been slacking on the training lately." he said to himself wondering if he should check it out "I'll go see" he said walking towards the building.as he walked in he seen 4 people up the hallway and 1 was coming towards him from being hit by another. Jynx dived and caught the body, and noticed that he had the Uchiha sign on his shirt, soon after the boy started coughing up blood and said something "Help Naruto!!!" he yelled as he fell unconcious. Naruto must be the other younger figure Jynx thought "Damn no time to ask questions" Jynx said. Jynx put 2 of his fingers in his head and appeared in front of the boy they called Naruto. "Who are you" said Naruto "I'm the only person here to help you" Jynx said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:02 am
Name: Fell Namikaze

Skill: Fighting,Head first attacks, lots of Nin and Taijutsu

Clan: Namikaze

Type: Ninja, Assasin, Tracker

Village: Konoha

Kekkai Gekkai: dunno yet

Bio: A skilled ANBU black op, Fell's mouth can get her into a whole mess of trouble if she starts shooting it off. When she became a shinobi, she was put on a team with one of the greatest geniuses ever, Itachi Uchiha. They became good friends, but it didn't really matter after he killed his clan. She confronted him just before the gate, but instead of doing her duty, she let him go. Now, years later, she's going after him again and is intent on stopping him once and for all, because if she doesn't, her little brother, who doesn't know she even exists, will pay the price for Fell's mistakes.

Environment: Doesn't care

Favorite Technique: Harankaze Rasengan

Power Lvl: S- 1000000

Appearance:
User Image

((How many of you have read all the chapters up to date? If you have, you know the 4th Hokage's name was Minato Namikaze and Naruto was his son.))  

OkamiKazu

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 am
Fell walked down the hall in the inn, her mind far away from fighting and jutsu. She rounded the corner, saw the scene, and mindset completly changed. At once, she gathered chakra into the palm of her hand and charged at the two figures in the hallway, both wearing Akatsuki robes. She didn't notice the other three until she she hit the bigger shark looking man.He went flying and hit the far wall.
She turned to look at the one she didn't hit. "Itachi..." She said, shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:35 pm
*the Bloody Fang sits in the forest*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:00 am
As Itachi was shocked to see this unfamiliar person Jynx went in for a punch.As Itachi moved back with his mouth bleeding he said "You little bastards caught me off guard".Now Itachi was mad, he activated the Mangekyo sharingan and started punching Jynx with intense speed and accuracy, it was amazing how Jynx dodged most of the hits. Damn he's faster than most Jonin Itachi thoughtconfused at how he was getting beaten by a kid. as Jynx was dodging the hits he ducked from a punch Itachi threw at him and tripped him, then he grabbed his leg and threw him into a nearby wall. "Retreat" Itachi yelled out to his companian. As they were running out a dense smoke cloud fogged the inn and they disappeared. when they left Naruto ran to Sasuke and picked him up. "you should take him to the hospital" Jynx said putting his hand on Naruto's shoulder "Alright" Naruto said relieved that Sasuke would be alright  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:48 am
*The Bloody Fang stands up and picks up her naginata which she just cleaned from all the blood on it*

"Dang those Sound Nin are weak!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:58 am
as they were walking Jynx seen someone "Who is that" he said "Its a girl cleaning her naginata" he added "Whats she look like" Naruto said "She's wearing a white shirt with red pants" "What color is her hair"asked Naruto "Purplish black" said Jynx "are her eyes red" Naruto added "Yeah, how'd you know" Jynx answered "Thats Sasuke's older sister Chihori A.K.A the Bloody Fang, she left years ago what brings her back to Konoha, never mind that though we'll leave her alone" Naruto said as he looked over and seen Jynx was gone "Damn" he said "I couldn't stop him from trying to fight her" he added  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 am
(she wears smaurai clothes first of! And shes Sasukes younger sister and the Bloody Fang is considered evil when she isnt and NO ONE knows who she is! The Image is not EXACTLY what sge looks like, buts its fine when its red...it can be her sharingan activated. Im not mad...I guess...im just correcting you)

Bloody Fang: *sees Naruto and runs off*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:07 am
Name:Shincho

type:sayian warrior/ninja

villige:vegeta

kekkai gekkai:

bio:shincho is a sayian warrior and a ninja his parents are dead so he wants reveneg on the people who killed his parents.

fav technique: fire ball jutsu

power level:12500

look:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:18 am
(sorry, but you put 15 on the thing and we at the part where Kisame and Itachi 1st came, I guess it was my mistake)
as Jynx ran towards her she disappeared, but, he could still sense her power level "I guess I'll have to use instant transmission" he said as he put 2 fingers on his head, just as he did to help Naruto, and appeared in front of Chihori "I never thought i'd meet the 1 and only Bloody Fang, the leader of the Akanses, rival clan to the Akatsuki, anyways I need to ask you something since you have so many accomplishments under your name" Jynx said "Do you know of a man called Forte, he was an Ex-Akatsuki member, and it was rumored that he joined the Akanses before betraying them and stealing half of the members to form his own clan, called the Legend Killers" he asked awaiting an answer  

Baby Jynx

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces