Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
.:Challenges:. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jubei

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In rally and can't find a good race?

Not a problem!

blaugh Gather here and challenge the best racers in gaia. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:59 pm
Hm. Things looking kinda slow Jubei.  

Wily Will

Jubei

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:18 am
Indeed they are.
The DC has been down for far too long.
I think the people have forgot about it. O_o;
Spread the word to all you feel are worthy!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Plz Blacklist Taymon2 he runs and dusn pay.  

Wily Will

Jubei

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:19 pm
Muchi M Offu

Thanks for the heads up Moffu. I hate to do it, but the rules are rules. Only honest racers may participate in the DC.

If any of you notice that a racer in the guild is a cheater ( hacks, runs out on a bet, etc. ) DO NOT hesitate to let me know.

I don't want hustlers getting a chance to win the DC prizes.

I want racers of quality and good moral standing to compete against each other. Those who wish to bet, MUST pay up in the event they lose.

BOTTOM LINE!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:05 pm
Jubei
Muchi M Offu

Thanks for the heads up Moffu. I hate to do it, but the rules are rules. Only honest racers may participate in the DC.

If any of you notice that a racer in the guild is a cheater ( hacks, runs out on a bet, etc. ) DO NOT hesitate to let me know.

I don't want hustlers getting a chance to win the DC prizes.

I want racers of quality and good moral standing to compete against each other. Those who wish to bet, MUST pay up in the event they lose.

BOTTOM LINE!

i'm all about honor so i doubt i will be blacklisted and if i don't pay its cause i had an unfortunet emergency atm and just send me the trade and i will get to it ASAP  

fywo _ nanyo-

Dark_fox5388

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:32 pm
hummmmmm I hope the races begin again cause it would be fun to race for honer and pride  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm
Until, the official tournament date is given... Feel free to challenge each other to races here. That's the main reson why I made this thread. CHALLENGE!!!! >:O

lol Seriously though... This guild is home to some of the greatest racers on Gaia. Use it to find challenging opponents. I'm sure some of you are tired of leaving those n00bs in your dust.  

Jubei

OG Gaian

fywo _ nanyo-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:44 am
Jubei
Until, the official tournament date is given... Feel free to challenge each other to races here. That's the main reson why I made this thread. CHALLENGE!!!! >:O

lol Seriously though... This guild is home to some of the greatest racers on Gaia. Use it to find challenging opponents. I'm sure some of you are tired of leaving those n00bs in your dust.

OMG he read my mind..........how DARE HE!!!! this is my mind crying rofl yeah man i'm waiting for challenges and maybe even pick up some people for my racing guild

Note: i'm not betting atm due to my lagging problem idk what happened i'm guessing its the event ....but other then that i would bet almost anything  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:06 am
IS THERE ANY GUILD MEMBER THAT WOULD RACE FOR GOLD OR ITEMS? THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE. NO ITEMS OVER 300K AND NO GOLD OVER 100K PLEASE.  

Quinz J Morro

The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces