View Results

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:12 pm
I know I am but.... you'll understand

I really don't like vegimite (lawl, Firefox's spellcheck doesn't know vegimite xd ) and I suck at all (Australian) sports and I hate all sports

Unless WiiSports count as sports mrgreen

So, am I really that Australian? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:22 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Just because you don't like vegemite ((still, FOR SHAME!!)) and you "suck" at sports doesn't make you any less Australian than those that do and don't suck.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Continental Circus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm
Pssh yes.
I hate sport, cricket and afl and rugby and whatever are WAYYYY overrated.
And i hate vegemite too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm
*feels better*
mrgreen  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm
Being Australian is over-rated. xd /humour.

It doesn't really matter if you don't like that stuff, I don't like it either. But I'm Australian by default. So therefore I'm Australian. mrgreen *coughmakingapointcough*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:43 pm
just bcuz u arnt an aussie steryotype dosnt mean ur not australian i rekon anyone who calls or has called australia an home for more than 3 or so years is an aussie
i feel kinda shameful that i am and aussie steryotype i live in thongs eat vegemite and im a total sport nut *shudders at self  

yellow_turtle_tumbledryer

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:45 pm
just bcuz u arnt an aussie steryotype dosnt mean ur not australian i rekon anyone who calls or has called australia an home for more than 3 or so years is an aussie
i feel kinda shameful that i am and aussie steryotype i live in thongs eat vegemite and im a total sport nut *shudders at self

If you're here on Gaia though, that's a good thing. I dunno why, it just is. So no need to shudder razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:01 am

an aussie stereotype would be someone who wrestle crocs. thats how the world sees us.

hell they know nothing about us

i see the stereotypical Australian listening to jimmy barns and 80s rock and roll music and watching cricket during summer

Sings blaugh im a working class man blaugh

wanna listen to that every time i work at woolies  

Bio-Weapon84

sex fairy

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 pm
I count anyone who was born here/lived here for most of there life as an Aussie...Aussie Pride baby blaugh heart
Also...Vegemite FTW rofl
(I always get Americans asking me what Vegemite is)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 am
User Image

meh. I fail at most sports ('cept maybe tennis) and I don't like just smelling vegemite (not vegimite) but I do like to eat it, but only if it's thinly spread.

Jigabeth

ali monster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:05 am
I don't like vegemite either, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:33 pm
I might be a stereotype then. I like vegemite and I'm alright at Cricket and Soccer.

Being Australian however doesn't mean you have to embody a sterotype, if you were born here or were naturalised to become an Australian citizen, you are, strictly speaking, Australian.

I love this country, I'm very patriotic and I consider myself to be an Australian.

Being Australian in is hard to define in the first place but in legal terms it is as I have described above. Being of a nationality just brings up too many questions as to what makes one Australian.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Binary Sudoku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 am
Don't worry, disliking Vegemite and sport doesn't make you any less Australian mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 am
I'm Australian and when i told a friend from Berlin that i hated Vegemite he was shocked, lmao... its all good though cos you don't have to love Vegemite to be Australian... though i'm sure i'm the only person in my family that hates it, lol  

Lady_Arianwen

Sweet Lady Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm
LMAO I love my vegimite and I love my footy, but that does not make me any more aussie then you. Aussies are all different. nothing to be ashamed of!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff