Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!
Weird pm i got Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-hells_angel15-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 am
I got this really weird pm and i dont know if i should answer this is what it says

I am very sorry for your time, but your account has come to our attention. You have been reported for hacking or spamming. This could just be a glitch in our system, because we have had ALOT of trouble getting the hackers out of towns and rallys. This reporter would NOT like me to share his/her name. And if this person is just playing around, we have to inforce a short period ban. JUST to make sure on the imformation we need, you will need to fill out the form below, AND of the form is not filled out in the next 24hrs, we will have to inforce a 6 mounth ban. We have to scan your account to make sure that you have NOT been hacking or spamming.

Username:

Password:

e-mail:

AGAIN we are TRULY sorry for your time. Once we are done scanning your account, we will send and you a letter through e-mail. -Proctecting Gaians Againist Hackers question
question question  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:58 am
Ignore it and don't give out your password rolleyes  

Marikaa

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 pm
hahaha it will be cool for hacking accounts  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Imagehahahaha what a fake XDUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

iHyper-active Naruto

Stefanopoulos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 pm
Marikaa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:17 pm
Marikaa

What she said  

xitskonaiix

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:46 pm
xX-hells_angel15-Xx
I got this really weird pm and i dont know if i should answer this is what it says

I am very sorry for your time, but your account has come to our attention. You have been reported for hacking or spamming. This could just be a glitch in our system, because we have had ALOT of trouble getting the hackers out of towns and rallys. This reporter would NOT like me to share his/her name. And if this person is just playing around, we have to inforce a short period ban. JUST to make sure on the imformation we need, you will need to fill out the form below, AND of the form is not filled out in the next 24hrs, we will have to inforce a 6 mounth ban. We have to scan your account to make sure that you have NOT been hacking or spamming.

Username:

Password:

e-mail:

AGAIN we are TRULY sorry for your time. Once we are done scanning your account, we will send and you a letter through e-mail. -Proctecting Gaians Againist Hackers question
question question
can u tell me who send that pm?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:51 pm
who sent tat s**t!?!
GONP will take him/her down  

Utsikten

xX-hells_angel15-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:04 am
his name was like alanwebb173 or somethin i deleted teh pm my bad sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:01 pm
That werid pm i got. Well i fixed it feel free to use it if u want i edited it a lot this is what it looks like now.

©Copyright serving Gaia since 2003 "Report Scanner". 2007 Gaia Interactive Device, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Dear (username here)

We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been reported and needs to be investigated for further information.

Like any other Gaian Administrator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in or this report will not be able to pass the maintenance.

If you ignore this message your account will be re-sent the warning within three days, if you choose to ignore the warning again your account will be banned.

User Name:

Password:

Verify Password:

Email:

Date Of Birth: / /

*Remember: Type your information with spaces.
e.g. G a i a o n l i n e

Please do not submit PM reports for swearing, attitude, or issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please DO NOT submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for this disturbance and please also take all of your items off the market for it will make it faster and easier for our staff. Your password will be set to GAIA123 and instantly change it again when you log back in.

©REPORT 423.738.435.889.349  

xX-hells_angel15-Xx

Duracell Batteries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:43 pm
such a fake but no point in flaming its probably a bot anyways rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:55 pm
ForgottenCheeseinFridge
such a fake but no point in flaming its probably a bot anyways rolleyes

...That's not me in your sig, is it?  

Marikaa

xX-hells_angel15-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:04 pm
me? no its not you  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 am
don't follow it man. isumbong sa mga admin. report it to the admin.  

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:18 am
it will freak me out if someone send me that pm  
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games