Poll sex .__.
View Results

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageIntro

Check out the New Donation Event Section
hello everyone I’m Draon, and This is the Elfen Lied Charity. For some people getting Gold is a long hard painful and or frustrating process.

But Hopefully this charity will help you with your long hard painful process and make it quick easy and fun.

We are allways looking for Ways to improve the Charity so PM us as you would like with new update you think we should apply to the Charity.

We have many Games. a Dream Avitar Contest, Lottery, and sometimes we hold events So people can get more gold than they had before, or give Art away.

before anybody asks, This is NOT a scam, so have no worries. i actually stay on this charity and keep track of everything that happens.

Please Read The Rules just so we don't have any rule breakers. these eyes see all and know all so dont think you can get away breaking the rule s >=3

Giveaway event:
First on Page 50: G-bot
First on page 100: Bone Dragon HelmUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:19 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elfen Lied Charity Complaint Forum
Rules:

--No Flaming.
--No Advertising With out either [ Draon]'s or D.Sango_333's consent
--No Cybering.
--No Stretching the Pages.
--No Quoting the 1st page, you all know what it says, and so do i.
--obey Gaia's TOS.
--Dont try and steal our signatures or art. we have lists of people we have sold/given them to. so we will find you
--Dont post Forms on the Charity. all users that posted the form will get a notice of warning and the fomr will be IGNORED

If any of these rules are broken i will issue a warning, then is the rules are broken a second time i will create a black list. and nobody wants to be on one of thoseUser Image  

Madame Keyron
Crew

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:25 pm

User Image
Donating Section:

Yea well this is the thing. if your a newbie or just someone who needs donations this is the place to be. I know I have a lot of stuff already but I can do more for people. if people donate to me I will donate back to the people. I’ll take 1/4th of the donations for my quest and the rest to everyone. Their r a few ways to get it
A.} Donate to me
B.} donate to the people
C.} be active on this fourm
D.} if you dont get a donation dont complain
E.} if something in the form dosent apply to you just put N/A

PM all Donation Forms to [ Draon ] or Mezurin

~/Donation Form/~
Whats your gaia name:
Whats are your mule accounts:
Whats your Currently Questing Avitar. i wont post the items only the Avitar:
How Much Gold do you have right now:
What items are you questing:
Do you have a quest thread:
Why Should people donate to you:

Donatee's:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bimeria
~/Donation Form/~
Whats your gaia name: bimeria
Whats are your mule accounts: spider_monkey1
Whats your Currently Questing Avitar. i wont post the items only the Avitar: User Image
How Much Gold do you have right now:13,480
What items are you questing:Chyaku Norisu Scarf, Cloud, Blade Of The Silver Moon's Tunic, Treacherous Eloquent Tunic, Onyx Milady Skirt, Vampire Hunter Hat, Superior Form, Phoenix Circlet, Oculus Magica, Lunar Scythe, Lunar Cloak, Lunar Cowl, Flame Swordx2, Gothic Veil, Demonbow, Ancient Katana, Demonic Anklets, CoCo Kitty Plushie
Do you have a quest thread: no
Why Should people donate to you: because i am nice and will help out others when my quest is complete heart

Okay, I was thinking, since a lot of people have gotten hacked on gaia-- How about.... Under the donation section we make a "donatee" list for people that were hacked, and want to try to get their items back? Anyyyywhhhoooo. Here we go!

[ Hacked Donatees Wishlist[s] form: ]
[size=9][u][b]What is your username?:
When were you hacked? [ if you can remember... ]:
What items did you get taken away from you, at the time of when you were hacked? :
OR...
How much gold was stolen at the time of your hack?:
Will you tell other people/ charities about this one?: [/b][/u][/size]

What is your username?: Mezurin [Formerly D.Sango_333]
When were you hacked?
back in 2005.
What items did you get taken away from you at the time of your hack?
-CoCo Kitty[x3], Nitemare Parasol, Whips of Fire and Ice, Demonic Contacts, Guitars of Angellus and Demona, KiKi Kitty[x2], Demonic Pendant, Chyaku Norisu, Nitmare Scarf, Mini Nitemare Wings, The Jack-et, OMG, OMFG, Horns of the Demon, Demonic Pitchfork, Angelic Sash, Penguin Slippers.
How much gold was stolen at the time of your hack? I don't remember.
Will you tell other people/ charities about this one? Can do. I am the Co-Owner, afterall ;3.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:27 pm

User ImageD.Sango_333 and [ Draon ]'s Avatar/Weaponry Shop

All forms MUST be sent in a PM to the coresponding Artist otherwise they will be ignored

D.Sango_333:
'Ellu there. I'm Kati { D.Sango_333 }. Yep. Well, this is my avatar shop found on the first page of mine and my hubby's charity. Yes well, here's the deal. I draw avatar art. It's not terribly at a bad price, like some people who charge 2 or 3K for each person/ drawing. But I try my best, as long as you give me enough time. Also, I let my customer decide what ever they want on it. { like coloring, other people and such } Yep. So, here's some of my examples. Hope you enjoy!

Avi Art Price: 500g

Paint-Shop/Paint Example:
{ Note: Paint Shop drawn pictures have double brackets around them. i.e. "[[x]]" }
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[[x]] [[x]]

Hand Drawn Examples:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

D.Sango_333's Form.
{Send to D.Sango_333}
Whats Your Name:
Would You like Photoshop or Hand Drawn:
Would You Like Your Avi Colored Or Not:
Would You Like You Name To Be On It:
Will You Tell People About This Thread:
Are You Participating In Any Of The Other Games:

[ Draon ]:
hello people, Draon here, and i do a lot of things. i Draw Fantasy Weapon art and i also have Psst Frankee Signatures

This is a Guarantee All Weapons i draw are straight out of my mind. no weapon is copied straight from anything. only ideas and concepts are so no two weapons i draw will be the same.

Weapon Art Price: 200g to ...{Depends on complexity}
Basic Weapon: 200g
For every Detail: 50g
Shading: 100g

Weapon Examples:
{Knife} {Katar} {Moon Cresent Daggers} {Scythe} {Great Sword} {Pole Axe}

[ Draon ]'s Form for Fantasy Weapons
{Send it [ Draon ]}

Whats Your Name:
Do You Want Your Weapon To Have A Name:
What Weapon Do You Want:
Any Details: {Ex: Butterfly Shaped Hilt or Blade, Fire Blade, Hilt Or Blade Wraped in Bandages. pretty much anything, even blood on the blade You can have as many details as you'd like. just keep in mind it's 50g per detail.}

Weapons Currently Working On:

Psst Frankee Signatures Do NOT advertise the Server i play on because the name of the server isnt on them. so they are NOT illegal
Psst Frankee Examples:
{Wall Paper Examples} Xyl-Miki lucyDorthy Midnight Shiryu Angus Frankee Strawr Ishee Zeidan Taylor Sleipnir Moe Patrick Morie Moraru Monn Mimi Luna Kuu Kelsey Karu Karen Jowan Jewel Jeddy Ionyth HarryBoy Frost Frankee 2 Eliwood Chavy Bubu KingX

[ Draon ]'s Form for Psst Art.
Whats Your name:
What Character Sig you would like: {Ex:Frankee, Bubu, Strawr}

Warning: i dont color my Art
User Image  

Madame Keyron
Crew

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm

User ImageD.Sango_333 and [ Draon ]'s Avatar/Weaponry Shop

All forms MUST be sent in a PM to the coresponding Artist otherwise they will be ignored

D.Sango_333:
'Ellu there. I'm Kati { D.Sango_333 }. Yep. Well, this is my avatar shop found on the first page of mine and my hubby's charity. Yes well, here's the deal. I draw avatar art. It's not terribly at a bad price, like some people who charge 2 or 3K for each person/ drawing. But I try my best, as long as you give me enough time. Also, I let my customer decide what ever they want on it. { like coloring, other people and such } Yep. So, here's some of my examples. Hope you enjoy!

Avi Art Price: 500g

Paint-Shop/Paint Example:
{ Note: Paint Shop drawn pictures have double brackets around them. i.e. "[[x]]" }
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[[x]] [[x]]

Hand Drawn Examples:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

D.Sango_333's Form.
{Send to D.Sango_333}
Whats Your Name:
Would You like Photoshop or Hand Drawn:
Would You Like Your Avi Colored Or Not:
Would You Like You Name To Be On It:
Will You Tell People About This Thread:
Are You Participating In Any Of The Other Games:

[ Draon ]:
hello people, Draon here, and i do a lot of things. i Draw Fantasy Weapon art and i also have Psst Frankee Signatures

This is a Guarantee All Weapons i draw are straight out of my mind. no weapon is copied straight from anything. only ideas and concepts are so no two weapons i draw will be the same.

Weapon Art Price: 200g to ...{Depends on complexity}
Basic Weapon: 200g
For every Detail: 50g
Shading: 100g

Weapon Examples:
{Knife} {Katar} {Moon Cresent Daggers} {Scythe} {Great Sword} {Pole Axe}

[ Draon ]'s Form for Fantasy Weapons
{Send it [ Draon ]}

Whats Your Name:
Do You Want Your Weapon To Have A Name:
What Weapon Do You Want:
Any Details: {Ex: Butterfly Shaped Hilt or Blade, Fire Blade, Hilt Or Blade Wraped in Bandages. pretty much anything, even blood on the blade You can have as many details as you'd like. just keep in mind it's 50g per detail.}

Weapons Currently Working On:

Psst Frankee Signatures Do NOT advertise the Server i play on because the name of the server isnt on them. so they are NOT illegal
Psst Frankee Examples:
{Wall Paper Examples} Xyl-Miki lucyDorthy Midnight Shiryu Angus Frankee Strawr Ishee Zeidan Taylor Sleipnir Moe Patrick Morie Moraru Monn Mimi Luna Kuu Kelsey Karu Karen Jowan Jewel Jeddy Ionyth HarryBoy Frost Frankee 2 Eliwood Chavy Bubu KingX

[ Draon ]'s Form for Psst Art.
Whats Your name:
What Character Sig you would like: {Ex:Frankee, Bubu, Strawr}

Warning: i dont color my Art
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:35 pm
User ImageDream Avi Contest

How To enter:

-Fill out and Send the form to [ Draon ]
-Send 500g to Draonavistorage

~~Dream Avatar Contest Form ~/~
Whats Your Name:
Pic of your Dream Avi:
Code for Dream Avi:

Rules:

-Just don't vote from mule accounts.
-Just because your my friend don't think I'll give you an extra Vote Bump.
-only 1 Vote per person.
-if nobody wins then the Gold will be given back

How to vote:
Send [ Draon ] a PM named "vote for Dream Avi" with the number or name of the Dream avi you like and i'll put on your vote.

Contestants:

JackPot:2000 Gold
User Image  

Madame Keyron
Crew

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:38 pm
User ImageWinners:

Lottery:

Avi Contest:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:41 pm
User Image
Questions for mass gold!!!

ΩQuestions For GoldΩ

Only one rule.
1.}quote your last post so i know your not cheating

Question time =3

Mass Posting!!!
1.}Post your every letter of your Character name in seperate posts
2.}count down from 30 in seperate posts
3.}Post every letter of your favorite show in seperate posts
4.}Bump 10 times

Random Stuff
5.}Whats your most Favorite color
6.}Whats Your Least favorite color
7.}Do you feel pretty
8.}Who's your favorite actor
9.}What movies has he been in
10.}Whats the most random word you've ever said
11.}Bump 9 times

Gaia stuff
12.}put the letters of the item{s} you are questing in seperate posts
13.}Post your Dream Avi
14.}Post The name of charity in different posts
15.}What answer did you choose in this quests poll
16.}Bump 8 times

Gold
17.} Post how much gold you have
18.} post how much gold you have now
19.} post how much gold you have Noow
20.} Post how much gold you have Nooow
21.} post how much gold oyu have nooooooooow
22.} bump 7 times

Feelings
23.} are you having fun yet?
24.} do you spite me?
25.} what if i put whiped cream on your front door?
26.} Look outside cuz i did =3
27.} do you like pie?
28.} what kind? if not do you like cheese cake?
29.} bump 6 times

Games
30.} Do You like video games?
31.} post the name of your favorite video game in seperate posts
32.} do you use FAQ's?
33.} what's game are you looking forward to comming out
34.} Bump 5 times

We're done
35.} was that fun?
36.} are you telling the truth?
37.} did you think you'd finish off the questins bumping per section?
36.} well your Wrong!!! Bump 4 times
37.} bump 3 times
38.} bump 2 times
39.} bump 1 time
40.} well were done...yep...uhhh huh...yeppp....ahhhhhh...do you like kfc?

when you finish let me know and i'll put you on the finished list.

People who have finished:
xSudden

usernametaken27

User Image  

Madame Keyron
Crew

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image
Bulletin Board:

2/05/08:ok well because i have been working on my Ragnarok Online server {if you would like to Join PM [ Draon ]} , we have moved to a Guild, so if i am currently working, you have many other Guilds to choose from. I thank Your Consience, for giving my Charity to continue on it's endevors and get many new people.
6/27/07:Hello People, Your Friendly Mod Draon here. since of the lack of donations from what i know of i've acted on my intentions and make that NPC i was talking about. we have a new NPC, ElfenLiedCharityDonater. EL for short. go to the *New* Donation Event *New* and read it. it should give all the info you'll need. Thanks and El will be waiting for Donations =D
6/18/17:ok well this is the thing. since theirs a lack of donations on here i was thinking of making a separate account and having people donate to it. this account will keep all charity items, and gold. none of the proceeds will go to me but i will Give out the Items little by little to who ever i think deserves them. yes thie means people will have to be active. i might also just make it into a bump contest to make it fair. but i don't know. Please Send me Your opinion
6/14/07ok people just for the people the NPC has been sending PMs to that complain back or people who have questions i've made a Complaint Fourm. Problems will be taken As they come on the fourm. so if somebodies before you we'll get to you when we finish with them. Also for the Mods we have a fourm where we can talk about the thread. none mods cannot post unless they PM me and Ask for premission, or unless we PM you and ask you on your feed back. that might not be it for the day so expect more later. Have Fun on Gaia People!
6/13/07: ok people after alot of thought i've made an NPC for our Charity. it states Warnings, placement on the black list or white list, sucesses after being placed on the donation lists Dream avi Contests and lottery, also winning any of the contests, and pretty much anything else i forgot. his name is elfen lied informer. have fun people!
6/06/07:I Added in more Psst Frankee examples. even one of the first ones, which is actually Psst Frankee where it all startes. i'm gonna hand out some free sigs.
6/05/07:ok people sorry i havent updates in a long time but i've been busy makin per adjestments to the Charity. Now i have put in Events. when their's an event click then event Button on any thread. when it's underlined their's an event in progress and the Thread will have Event:A, when it's slashed it still may be clickable but it's disabled for the time being and the thread title will day Event biggrin . i'm also selling Psst Sigs for people. just fill out the form and send me the money. i'll edit more tomarrow. have fun on the charity people.
5/22/07: Well for the past few days i've been revamping the whole thread, now i've put in a Avi Art Arena. It's very cheap for avi art so i hope people buy =D if anybody has any ideas for the Elfen Lied Charity please PM me
5/21/07: We have an Elfen Lied Charity Key. made by the one and only Kati =D {Aka biggrin .Sango_333 for those of you who dont know her smexyness =3} yea well everyone thank Kati and keep the people comming, cuz...WE NEED PEOPLE!!! Thanks and i hope to post more good news on the bulliten soon ^^
5/14/07: i've put in a questing post. so you people can post and get some money for gold, i'm also gonna put in a form for donations. also a warning has been issued on this thread. one more broken rule and i'm making a black list.
5/12/07: We need people. Please who ever reads this invite people to this thread so we can give away tons of gold to the people of Gaia!
5/10/07 :I did something the whole community will enjoy. I put it so anybody weather newbie or not could put up their quests on my thread, And it doesn’t cost much. Only 1k. So if you want to join go right ahead I’ll b rooting for yea.
5/06/07part 2:well we had our first winner. yep but not a lot of gold was given out. But yea I’m going to put on a donation thing so I can donate to people when I get donations myself, BUT in place I’m going to get ride of the item give away.
5/06/07 part 1 surprised k yea well I updated the money and the numbers that needed to be used. The people who paid 500g per ticket aren’t getting refunds but are still in the contest. I’m also adding a dream avi contest to bring more people. That and I might be getting more people to quest with. so if you want to quest with me pm me what you want and I’ll put you on.
04/28/07 surprised k so here's the thing. I was thinking of dropping the price of the tickets down to 50 or 100g a piece and taking off the limit. That way if we get 20k tickets sold we'd have a lottery wining of 1m and if it's 100g we only need 10k tickets. That means we'd have to raise the # for the random # generator so that’s less of a chance to win unless you buy a lot of tickets. Well any who if you have any thoughts on keeping this the way it is or moving to this or an idea you like PM me
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:48 pm
Donation NPC:

How Do I Enter
well it's easy. Their's no form no nothing, just send a Trade to Elfenliedcharitydonater. you will automatically be signed up. you may donate as many times as you'd like and it will be added to your total.

Who Do i send the items and gold to?
Elfenliedcharitydonater.
Also Send me a PM if you give to the account.

so how do i win again?
this is the part you all have been waiting for. well winning is the hard part but easy to understand.

everytime you Donate 2k Gold you get one tally. the person with the most tallies at the end of the week is the winner

Items that are donated will be looked up on tektek and the item prices will be dded along with your total donated. an example would be if you give a coco kitty to the Give away event and it was worth 84k in gold on tektek it would count as 84k gold donted and you would get 42 Tallies

Well when do we get this party started
it starts every monday at 12AM EST
Items trades will be cut off at 3 EST on the Following Sunday
Winner will be Announced the Same day at 4 EST

what prizes will be given out?
For first prize they are entitled to all of the items and can buy one item from the market place using 1/2 of the gold on the account if they want. otherwise they will get just 1/2 of the gold and all of the items.

Second place wins the rest of the gold plain and simple.

if the first place winner played the following week every 4k gold donated will equal 1 tally. and the second place winner every 3k gold donated will cound as 1 tally. to make it fair cuz then they can keep winning and winning. if the same people win 2 weeks in a row the gold for tally count will keep increasing by 2k

so if someone wins 2 weeks in a row they count for 4k per tally. week 3 6k per tally ext...

Is This a Scam?
no this is not a scam. the Elfen Lied Charity MODs have been scamed and hacked themselfs and would not want to put anybody through the same thing.

any Other Side Notes?
if you give on a mule account let me know that as well so i dont add two of you unless you'd like to. if you tell me any other info after the trades closed i will dis reguard them cuz i start adding everything together, re-checking over my work, and adding in the items from the daily chance because i do use him for Getting gold but only for the Give away

Why the hell are you doing this
because i'm a caring guy some times. mabe not all the times but in little bits, and i'm hoping that if i do this people will donate to me for doing such a good job. if not oh well, at least someone is leaching off my hard work, no biggie

Madame Keyron
Crew

Madame Keyron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:50 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 pm
-Cuts Ribbon- WERE OPEN so have fun  

Madame Keyron
Crew

bimeria

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:05 pm