Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a stone, what stone would you be? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 pm
taking a bit from lady ravens threads i thought this would be an interesting thread as well. i think i would probably be sodalite, a calming stone that holds the essence of water and aids in the sixth sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:07 am
I think I'd be a hunk of Jade. Probably the blue variety.
Jade is calming, peaceful, brings healing and balance. The blue jade is mostly for peace, help in mediation, and to release stress.

Aside from the peaceful part... I think it fits me.  

Kitanya_Rose

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 pm
I'd be a white topaz. It's very beautiful but it's not what people think. (Most people think it's a diamond when they see it, thoughif you hold them next to one another you can see a huge difference)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Amethyst, for no other reasons than that I've always been drawn to it, above all other stones. Has to be something there.  

PhoenixMoonStar

Blood_Thorn07

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 pm
I seem to like moonstone for the same reason as PhoenixMoonStar.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:59 pm
heart heart heart totally loves thread to death heart heart heart

perfect question.

I'd definately be Amethyst. (Vivid dreaming, depression relief. Promotes calmness with serenity, and helps conquer addiction and earthly stress through a spiritual and mindly connectedness to the universe) This stuff doesn't always apply to me; sometimes I'm like this, but sometimes a more Saturn aspect shines through. I usually have this affect on people though, and it fits me.

Maybe this explains my intolerance for Aragonite? My digestive problems and my mind are in constant struggle, and having Aragonite near me for too long makes me feel ill. This makes good sense as Aragonite stimulates the Solar Plexus Chakra, while Amethyst works the Crown Chakra, promoting balance through the mind, bringing all the evolutionary chakra aspects to their accumulation.  

lycoris_aura

Ijivirus

Sparkly Hunter

5,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:26 pm
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully...

I am Lapis Lazuli. It's in the same family as Sodalite.

It is a symbol of truth and is associated with regeneration (healing). It may also serve as a gateway to the spirit world.

One of my totems (the crow) told me to get some in a dream and when I looked up the symbolism behind it, it parallels the crow as a totem fairly closely.

I also found these lil' tid bits of info on the web...

When meditating with Lapis Lazuli, it can bring matters more clearly to the mind. The ancient Egyptians used Lapis Lazuli as a symbol of Truth. Lapis Lazuli is used with other stones when parts of the body need to be purified and cleansed. Lapis Lazuli has high intensity and can open many of the chakra centers.

...as when they do it from religious conviction.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 pm
O_o - IXI - o_O
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully...

I am Lapis Lazuli. It's in the same family as Sodalite.

It is a symbol of truth and is associated with regeneration (healing). It may also serve as a gateway to the spirit world.

One of my totems (the crow) told me to get some in a dream and when I looked up the symbolism behind it, it parallels the crow as a totem fairly closely.

I also found these lil' tid bits of info on the web...

When meditating with Lapis Lazuli, it can bring matters more clearly to the mind. The ancient Egyptians used Lapis Lazuli as a symbol of Truth. Lapis Lazuli is used with other stones when parts of the body need to be purified and cleansed. Lapis Lazuli has high intensity and can open many of the chakra centers.

...as when they do it from religious conviction.

i wish i could get some really nice lapis ive got some low quality stuff but whatever works.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

SageRaventree

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 pm
I would be a river rock, worn smooth over eons.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:49 pm
SageRaventree
I would be a river rock, worn smooth over eons.

very interesting...  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

[LadyRaven]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 pm
I too, would be a river rock.
I just feel drawn to that.. being caressed by the river, feeling the change in the flows, and allowing the passage of my surroundings to smooth the rough edges, while still maintaining a good portion of what I was when I started out. And.. I like water sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:44 pm
[LadyRaven]
I too, would be a river rock.
I just feel drawn to that.. being caressed by the river, feeling the change in the flows, and allowing the passage of my surroundings to smooth the rough edges, while still maintaining a good portion of what I was when I started out. And.. I like water sweatdrop

you know thats a very good analogy for what being a witch is like...  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:20 pm
Raven's good with words. I believe she got all As in creative writing class back in highschool.

*sigh* The older I get, the more I miss high school.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:12 pm
hmmm i cant choose between bloodstone or Ruby I've always been drawn to both, bloodstone is one of my star signs crystals and i was rather surprised when i found out.  

HiddenBeliefs

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm
i got a's in that as well.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games