Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
So wait? Im crazy. /: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:16 pm
Ok , so ever since i've read Twilight (I've just finished New Moon and I need to read Eclipse) I've wished for a sort of Edward x Bella relationship in the future. But like you never hear about good love stories like that. And I always think "well I'm going to find aboy, who has a likely chance of cheating on me , and not loving me with all his heart". But you see Edward and how he LOVES Bella with all of his "heart". And then I think "oh well he's a fictional character. that's why hes SO wonderful."
I don't know. It just makes me sad that he's fake and that now-a-days you always hear of bad relationships..not fairytale wonderful ones.
agh.
D:

update: i've read the whole series so far.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:37 pm
xP I think that everyone who is obsessed with the book, have slightly the same wish xD  

Sensaina

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:09 pm
but edward is...............edward hes like perfect adn he would never dream of cheating. love gets u nowhere really it always causes u pain  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:59 pm
That's because more often then not, an unhappy relationship makes for a better news story (or something like that) than a happy one. You also have to remember that "Unlike in fairy tales, the world doesn’t live happily ever after."

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:17 am
Well let's not get to down on love. Sometimes true love is a little harder to come by but it's always there. I admit love can rip you to shreds but it can also heal you. Like Edward, in a way he was broken and Bella fixed him up. I think there's always true love in the world but it hard to find because that's half of it's beauty. If that makes anysense.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:19 pm
I don't think Edward is a cheater. I mean, I read all those fanfics out there about Edward cheating on Bella and I think NO WAY! I like to think that there's some hope in mankind yet, even if its only in authors' minds.  

Chokolate Thief

Miss PayPay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:56 pm
Hey. Might I add I have the same wish. xD And a lot of people do... especially reading about Bella and Edward's love. Yeah, it's pretty fictional. And... not very realistic. But the caring feelings they show towards each other can be realistic. I mean... I'd like some hawt vampire to suddenly want me xD but... that's idealistic. (Sadly.) Anyway, I think true love exists... and many others do. But it's hard to define. And based on me observing and experiencing relationships and love... No one is alike. So... don't expect your type of love story to be the same as Bells and Edward's. I believe it exists somewhere. <3 Part of the crazy fun of it is not knowing when it's going to happen and who it's going to be. Drives you crazy, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:24 pm
you are defanetly not alone there...My boy friend has many of the same qualilites however "no one is perfect"...so yea...  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm
so true  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Well if you think about it most love stuff liek that is found in quiet a lot of romace novel books... and there are some people who trule love you for who you are and love like that similar to Edward.. heck look a Zorro for instance.. he's a mask guy who wooohs girls and is a romatic... so don't worry about it that much.. enjoy the happiness that those books give you and day dream about wonderfull love and eventually you'll find it.

Heck and if you find a guy who cheats on you beat the crap out of him ^^!! Yeah that's bad advice for that last part. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Reikage-Sanshi

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:36 pm
i think true love must exist. it just has to.
doesnt it? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:50 pm
From what Ive seen I don't think it does exist. I want it but I'm convinced it isn't.  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 pm
i know it sems kinda weird but this book actually gave me hope that love stories can happen like this..minus the whole vampire thing..i just wish it could happen to me..but..since im like the person in school that like no guy wants to be seen with..it doesnt look like it will happen in the near future..but there is still hope..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:11 am
Sensaina
xP I think that everyone who is obsessed with the book, have slightly the same wish xD

yeah I think so too!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

bandie_panhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 am
i have that same wish,lol.and i can't remember who said that true love hurts and heals,but they're completely right.i know there's true love.there's got to be.that doesn't mean complete fantasy love..but true.lol.who was it that said "the course of true love never did run smooth"? ...yeah,i know i'm a dork for knowing that quote thingy,rofl.but who ever said that was totally right  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff