Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
388 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Sorry I don't have screens but it is a kickass chapter and next time we'll get to see something more powerful from Itachi then the Tsukiyomi.
Can't freakin' wait  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:09 pm
I just can't wait to see this bada** move Zetsu was talking to himself about. And Itachi finally taking Sasuke seriously is gonna be really fun to watch. makes me angry that the anime isn't anywhere close. . .  

randwe21

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:12 pm
I'm just pissed Sasuke can still see. and that he's still alive.

I want to see the fight between Madara and Team Kakashi!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 am
NinjaRikku

Gothness and Sadism is not a good way to deal with little emo morons. and besides after this Sasuke will be "Super, Thanks for Asking"  

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:22 am
I like how absolutly nothing has happened thhese last 4 chapters.

Oh wait. No i dont.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:27 am
actually, i think that is more annoying than anything else. STOP WITH THE F***ING GENJUTSU!!!!!!!!  

randwe21

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:38 pm

I knew Sasuke wouldn't lose an eye.
This hasn't decided anything yet. But, I think Sasuke's going in for the kill.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 am
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku

Gothness and Sadism is not a good way to deal with little emo morons. and besides after this Sasuke will be "Super, Thanks for Asking"

are you calling me a sadistic goth? cry And I'm not emo either!

besides, violence is totally the answer to everything! so I guess I am a bit sadistic, but not gothy, I'm way too stoner to be gothy. lol. rofl  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:37 pm
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku

besides, violence is totally the answer to everything! so I guess I am a bit sadistic, but not gothy, I'm way too stoner to be gothy. lol. rofl

Well thank god your not a goth! Learning that you're a stoner is a huge relief to us all!

>_>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 pm
Ribbin
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku

Well thank god your not a goth! Learning that you're a stoner is a huge relief to us all!

>_>

Are you sure you don't go to kwantlen park?  

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:21 am
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
Ribbin
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku

>_>

Me? no way dude, I don't even know where that is! If it were somewhere in new york city, hawaii, or california i'd have part of a clue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:16 pm
randwe21
I just can't wait to see this bada** move Zetsu was talking to himself about. And Itachi finally taking Sasuke seriously is gonna be really fun to watch. makes me angry that the anime isn't anywhere close. . .

we already know what the Ametaratsu does, it's that black fire that Itachi used to escape from Jiraya's toad belly thing  

liz_bliz_inc

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
Ribbin
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku

>_>

Me? no way dude, I don't even know where that is! If it were somewhere in new york city, hawaii, or california i'd have part of a clue.

Its in Canada and its got the highest concentration in... get this... BC  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 am
String_Theory
randwe21

we already know what the Ametaratsu does, it's that black fire that Itachi used to escape from Jiraya's toad belly thing

oh. sorry, but i have h***ishly bad memory.  

randwe21

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:57 am
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
NinjaRikku
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
Ribbin
NinjaRikku

>_>

Its in Canada and its got the highest concentration in... get this... BC

Uh...BC? I have absolutely no clue what that is, sorry. Oh! but guess what I found out about the word Emo? the same word in japanese, spelled Imo of course, means short potato shaped p***s...*sings* the more you know! Be sure to shout that fact out when you see a group walking down the street, I do. ^_^  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games