Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 am
User Image
[Note mainly for myself: Mawi does not have a drum yet <3]

It was a earlyish morning. Birds chirping, beautiful morning sounds in the lands of the Nchi'mahadhi... But then their was Mawi.

A pounding sound came from near the drum circle, but it was not of drums. Mawi Mai hit her paws on the ground as hard as she could, trying her best to make a beautiful beat. It was working, well it was a beat. It was a thunderous sound. It was as if a thunderstorm was coming...

As the daugher of the Umshayi, Mawi had a strong connection to the pride, she loved it and hoped that one day she would take over her mothers rank, a be good at it. An other thing she got from her mom was her will to flirt. Her and her sister were making a group of all boys, but that was not all because they were flirts the plain out got along with them better...

Mawi Mai giggled as she fell backward on her back. Mawi never seemed to run out of energy, her nor her sister. She rolled over and looked up at the sky dreaming about the day coming up when she would get her drum.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 am
Having escaped the confines of the den the deep cyan cub, only daughter of Vinya, padded through the long grass unpurturbed by the fact that she was alone. She had decided today that she would go out in to the pride and find a place where her voice would spread, wheer everyone could hear her.

Her mother had told her a hundred times how beautiful her voice was and she was desperate to use it. It was then that the sound of beating paws pulled the young female forwards her ears perked forwards and her lips mumbling out a tune to harmonise with the beat.

Tumbling rather than walking in to the drum circle the small cub shook herself quickly before standing as tall as she could with her head high. "Hello, was it you making that beating sound?" She questioned without so much as an introduction or anything else.

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:20 am
Mawi Mai started daydreaming about her at the drum circle, she just finished beating out her Rhythm she found... Her mother, her sister was their She was happier then ever but then she noticed another cub.. about the same age as her and her sister. It was her other sister Jini... She only met her once at birth.
"Guess what she is here to stay..."

Then she snapped out of it. Another cub was talking to her. Mawi looked the cub over, she was younger... She was sure she saw this little one before. Unlike with other females, Mawi was not going to act like this other one was not there, that would be mean.

"Hello There!" She smiled and looked up a bit. "Yes that was me. Wow I'm surprised I don't see many people up this early."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:45 am
Vinca smiled brightly fluckering her tiny stumpy tail. "Well mother was sleeping and so were my brothers! I wanted ot get out to see if I could find some where to sing." She paused for a moment and looked around the drum circle. "BOOP!" she shouted at the top of her lungs getting a small echo back.

"Hehe! This place is wonderful! Can I sing here?" She grins her pale eyes shimmering.

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:52 am
Mawi blinked as the cub talked. She seemed to have alot of energy... More than herself. She laughed and listioned to the echo. "This is the drum circle but I do not see a problem with you singing here." SHe smiled and sat back taking a small rest before she was going to get back up and started beating her paws on the sound again.

This day seemed like it would turn out interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:59 am
The dark cyan cub grinned broadly, she could sing here. She knew instantly that this place would make her young though pretty voice carry well. Taking a deep breath she reached for a song to go with the beting of the older females paws.

"Hear the rythem of the MUU..Sic, let it flow up through your paws, hear the rythem and sing it cause it may just make you explode. Hear th rythem and explore it, sing it cause you can, hear the rythem and emplore it, to stay with you al ways."

She paused and looked at the other female calmlythough she panted a little, this was a song she had never sung before but it just came to her here listening to the others paw beats upon the ground.

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:12 am
Mawi Mai smiled as the little one sung, she had a nice voice. "That was nice!" She stood up a bit. "I don't like singing as much as beatings and stuff." She nodded a bit. "But that was wonderful!"

She wrapped her tail around her back leg and grinned widely.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:32 am
Vinca grinned boradly her smile showing obviously how proud she was of herself. "Thankyou! My mum always says I have a nice voice, I wanna be a great singer when I grow up." She purrs and looks at the older female quietly.

"Well you're very good at beating things, you strike up an awsome beat." She giggles and grins happily glad to have met this female who could make a beat to her music.

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:09 am
Mawi Mai cleared her throat a bit, and shuffled around her feet a bit. "Thank you." She looked up again, Mawi was starting get this idea that the little cub was just.... maybe slightly full of herself.

"Well then you want to try to put somthing togeather?" She stood up and slowly started to beat her paws on the ground making a nice sound, she also started dancing a bit in the awkward four legged way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 am
Vinca beamed happily her golden eyes dancing as she gave a quick nod. "Yeah, lets do that!" She puurrs quietly listening for the music which the others paws made upon the ground.

"as the paws go down and the sun comes up, we'll dance and play and have good luck, cause the worlds a singin' a tune for us and all we has ta do is, sing along! yeah all we has ta do is sing along! Listen to tha beat upon the skin tight drums an' move your furry feat to the sound that comes, join your brother, your friends and your mother and sing to the song, you have to come along and sing to the song of the world!"

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:21 am
Mawi Mai giggled as she speeded up just a bit as she sung to match up with the singing. The only other person she did this with was with her sister, Taka, they were best friends. Mawi had not done this with anyone other than her family.

She waited for her she guessed new friend to stop singing, other than that she happily kept up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:42 am
Vinca giggles and took a deep breath as she came to the end of her little tune. She smiled at the older female happily swaying her tail. "I'm Vinca, it's nice to meet you ma'am." she grins happily, she was pleased to have found someone to accompany her singing. It felt like it was the right thing to do, to have some tune to back up her voice.  

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 am
Mawi Mai smiled as she stopped her beat as the other stoped. She smiled. "That is a very nice name Vinca." She nodded. "You don't have to call me Ma'am, I'm not that old." She laughed and sat back just alittle. "My name is Mawi Mai, It is very nice to meet you Vinca." She gave a slight bow with her head and looked up as a bird flew over head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:42 am
Vinca smiled brightly her golden eyes shimmering as she looked at the older female, anew friend. "Thankyou my mother named me it, she says it's a very pretty flower." She giggles happily flickering her little tail.

"It's very nice to meet you mawi Mai, maybe we can play together again some time?" She puurred happily looking back the way she had flopped, padded and fallen through the undergrowth. "I should maybe get back to my Mum she'll start worrying if she wakes up and finds I'm not there." She rolls her eyes a little. "I hope my brothers don't grass me out. I wasn't supposed to leave the den."

Syrius Lionwing

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:53 pm
Mawi Mai smiled as the little cub told the meaning of her name. "Thats beautiful, Mine means Harmony Dance." She looked the little cub up and down once more.

"Ok little one. I am around here almost all the time, if you can find me I will be wiling to any time." She gave a caring smile. "Hurry before you get in trouble." She flicked her tail and sat down.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff