Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Battle Tower Tournament Come and join! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Item Clause?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Well I am going to make the Battle Tower so first we need the placements.

This tournament is all about where you will be placed on the Battle Tower so I need Everyone on the guild to join.

Here is how its gona work the top 6 places in this torunament will be placed on the top Battle Tower Bracket, everyone that got place 7th and below will be placed on another tournament in which the top 6 will be place in another battle tower bracket and so on.

This tournament will be going for about 3 weeks.

1 week for Sign Up
2 Weeks to Complete all the Battles.

After the Sign up is ready there will be a time limit of hwo long you can take to battle since I dont want this to take forever.

So far thats it for the Battle Tower, after the Tournament is done and everyone has a placement I will explain the rules of the Battle Tower.

If anybody has a question feel free to pm me. domokun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:17 pm
Rules

No Ubers
This means that the following Pokemon are banned:
- Arceus
- Darkrai
- Deoxys (all forms)-That Includes Deoxys-E
- Dialga
- Giratina
- Groudon
- Ho-oh
- Kyogre
- Latias (both with and without soul dew)
- Latios (both with and without soul dew)
- Lugia
- Manaphy
- Mew
- Mewtwo
- Palkia
- Rayquaza
- Wobbuffet

Sleep Clause
You may only put one Pokemon to sleep at a time. Once that Pokemon wakes up, you may put it or another Pokemon to sleep again. But again, only one Pokemon on their team can be asleep at one time. Pokemon asleep due to the effects of Rest or Effect Spore do NOT count towards that limit.

Species Clause
Each Pokemon must be of a different species. Different Pokedex number means it's a different species.

Evasion Clause and OHKO Ban
Sometimes grouped together as "No DT/OHKO". The following moves are banned:
- Double Team
- Minimize
- Fissure
- Guillotine
- Sheer Cold
- Horn Drill

Everything else, including Sand Attack, the item Bright Powder and the Sand Veil ability, are legal.

Item Clause
By far the most common non-standard rule, item clause states that each Pokemon on the team must be holding a different item from one another. So no double leftovers or focus sash. Items that do the same thing but aren't the same, such as leftovers and black sludge, are allowed.

No "Hax" Items
The following items are banned:
- Brightpowder
- Quick Claw
- Focus Band
- King's Rock

Self-KO Clause
This mostly only applies to tournaments. It's used to break ties. If both players are down to their last Pokemon and one uses a move that kills itself, such as Explosion, Self-Destruct, Destiny Bond, or Memento, the trainer who used that move is considered the loser in the match.

Pachulo

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Please post your Username and FC in the topic then I will add you.

You will have a 1 Week time span to sign up, since I wana get this done fast now that I am inspired rather than waste months building this.

If I dont add you in 5 hours after you posted your info please pm me.

1.Pachulo - 0172 7769 3455
2.PaleHorse09 - 2792-7558-6070
3.Chaotix Bluix 0602 4696 4246
4.Nit Nit - He wont post his Fc wut a b*****d >..>
5.Jonnn 4510 8015 4591
6.Scipio320 1289 4683 6649
7.Shiegeru K?
8.16-Bit Plumber?
9.DelitaKingdrake 3050 5805 4822
10.XKira_Twilight_TearsX 3651-7106-9456
11.PhoenixBlade 983 2663 9839 7902
12 kisame-same 2782 7989 1120
13.darkslasherXc 2921-5562-9508
14.Fireyblaze000 0043 9298 9546
15.Jean Louis 2320 3158 5960
16.Deathguiser ?
17.ravemaster47 5240 8845 1438
18.Luther 1289 6158 9725

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:34 pm
This should be interesting with the item clause on for a change. I guess you have my axe. And my sword. And my bow. And my samus.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm
nitnit
This should be interesting with the item clause on for a change. I guess you have my axe. And my sword. And my bow. And my samus.

I am thiking of Removing Item Clause, since well its way to noobish for my taste.

I guees Ill remove it by pupolar Vote.

*Goes to Update poll*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:49 pm
Pachulo
nitnit

I am thiking of Removing Item Clause, since well its way to noobish for my taste.

*Goes to Update poll*

i dont think the item clause is noobish. I think its hardly fair to have leftovers on you're whole team to heal. I can be ok with Black Sludge and Leftovers because Black Sludge has certain requirements for it to heal  

paleHorse91

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:51 pm
I'm not used to item clause, but it's not a bad clause.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Well, if you want to see slightly less standard teams, vote to have the item clause. If you want to have it as standard as possible, vote to remove the item clause. That simple.  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 pm
paleHorse91
Pachulo
nitnit

*Goes to Update poll*

i dont think the item clause is noobish. I think its hardly fair to have leftovers on you're whole team to heal. I can be ok with Black Sludge and Leftovers because Black Sludge has certain requirements for it to heal

Well ill be removed or kept depending about the votes, plus who abouse Leftover these Days, its all bout the Choice Items now days.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:58 pm
Also Shigeru, Nit Nit and Plaehorse all 3 of you need to sign.  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:02 pm
Palehorse isn't crew so he can't edit it. And I already said that I sign up in my first post.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:02 pm
Pachulo
paleHorse91
Pachulo
nitnit

*Goes to Update poll*

Well ill be removed or kept depending about the votes, plus who abouse Leftover these Days, its all bout the Choice Items now days.

that is true, but i find two annoying as it is

FC is in my sig. Names Eric  

paleHorse91

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:24 pm
nitnit
Palehorse isn't crew so he can't edit it. And I already said that I sign up in my first post.

Wheres your Fc? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:52 pm
Plumber shot it when he tried to buy out the guild  

nitnit
Captain

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 pm
Really?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff