Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:07 am
Deadly looked around the ball room, pleased with her decorating. The floor of the hall where the dance was being held was beautifully finished hardwood. The walls were painted a rich red. There were balloons, streamers, and confetti in red, white, and pink adorning pillars and doorways. To one side were refreshment tables filled with all sorts of treats, followed by tables covered in luxurious black table cloth where one might sit to catch their breath and have a glass of punch or blood. Chandeliers filled with flickering candles cast a romantic glow round the entire room. A band was warming up in the back of the hall, ready to take requests from the guests when they arrived.

Deadly stationed herself by the door, and waited for the festivities to begin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:07 pm
And the winners are...

Heartbreaker: Kore
Ladies Choice: Dulcineo
Most Eligible: Faaiz

Congratulations guys! The prizes have been given out, with the exception of Dulcy and Faaiz's roses, since they're not online at the moment to tell me what color they want.

Because not that many people ended up participating I've decided to give roses to whoever wants one. Anyone who has posted in the thread before now can PM me with the color they'd like.

Happy Valentines!

Deadly Nightshayde

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:48 pm
From outside, Deadly could hear a carriage pull up to the mansion gates and onto the grounds to the stairs outside of the grand doors. The carriage was its familiar black, decorated in red lace and silk around the outside and inside, to give it that Gothic valentine's day mood. Out stepped, as usual, was a tall man, black hair covering some of his face and red eyes. He wore a red buttoned up t-shirt which had some of the top buttons already undone, showing his chest. He also wore black dress pants and black boots, much more appropriate to his style. And around his neck was a spiked collar with a jewel attacked to it. It was a present from his mistress that he had received earlier as a Valentine's Day present.

He held out a hand to help his mistress User Imagefrom the carriage. From the carriage door, pale hand grabbed onto Cerberus' and out stepped Kore, his mistress. She wore a red gothic lolita top with a red corset over it. Her hair this time was up in a punk rocker twist with red highlights. Her skirt was big and poofy, just how she liked her dresses. Upon her head as the tiara she had received from earlier that year at the New Year's Eve ball, where she was voted as Queen, alongside with Dulcineo who was voted as King. That was the ball were Cerberus was voted as Joker but he didn't win. In her hand was the scepter of her father, which was also given to her. She too had gotten a gift that day, a ruby pendant from her sweet Cerberus. Cerberus also had a heart shaped box of chocolates for her underneath his arm.

Cerberus offered his arm, always, to Kore. She took it and giggled. "You must be annoyed and tired by now of going to these things with me... since i'm too pathetic to find my own date." Cerberus just shook his head. "I like going place with you mistress, it's nice to get away from the Underworld. And you're not pathetic m'lady, I think the reason why you don't have a date is because most people are afraid of the Master... i'm sure you'll find a valentine." he said reassuringly. Kore couldn't agree with him more. As her and Cerberus entered through the doors, they saw Deadly, radiant as ever. Kore walked over to Deadly and smiled. "Deadly, my Joker, you look as lovely as ever. How are you this fine day?" she smiled her fangs slightly pertruding from behind her lips. Cerberus bowed slightly to Deadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:27 pm
"Welcome to the ball! I'm great, thank you. You're looking pretty magnificent as well. Please make yourself at home," Deadly replied to Kore, with a nod in return to Cerberus' bow.

Deadly Nightshayde

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 pm
Kore smiled at her and nodded. "We shall my dear." Kore and Cerberus made their way to the table and sat down. He pulled the chair out and sat her, Kore smiled and thanked him. As they sat, the band began to play a random waltz to try and set the mood for the early guests. Kore sighed and layed her head own. "Cerberus, is it just me.. or are we always the first to get here?" she looked up from her bangs in front of her face. Cerberus sighed and nodded "Indeed we are but it's always better to be early than late..." Kore shook her head in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:18 pm
Lerina jumped from the rooftop to the entrance of the ball. She smiled and smoothed some creases out of her dress as she walked in. Grabbing a treat from the table she found a seat. After waving to the hostess, Kore, and Cerberus, of course.  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:34 pm
Cerberus heard someone jumping from the roof. He looked around and found Eisoji. As she waved at him, he nudged Kore, who was drinking a glass of blood, blinked and looked over at Eisoji. Kore waved back at her and beckoned her. "Come and sit Eisoji. Join us..." she smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 pm
Noticing lights in the distance Alucard decided to investigate. Upon discovering a ball he ponders to himself how this could be a advantage for him. Pondering for all of 5 seconds he decides free food and information can be found inside. So he walks in casualy tring not to draw attention to himself.  

Alucard-ZX

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:42 pm
Lerina moved from her seat to one near Kore and Cerberus. She smiled back. "It's nice to see you two again. How are you both?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Alucard takes a look around only noticing 4 people. Deciding to talk to the first male he sees he walks up to Cerberus to start a conversation. "Hey sissy boy what can you tell me about this place?"  

Alucard-ZX

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Soon, there entered through the doors a veritable chain of vampires, arm in arm in arm--there were, as usual, Dulcineo and Julius, but between them was a new face, at least as far as these large social gatherings went. This person was almost completely androgynous, wearing a rather extravagant black dress with red ribbons and lace, having very pale skin and chin-length dark hair but no apparent feminine figure.

Dulcineo himself was still wearing his wings from the New Years ball (though Julius kept insisting that they got in the way), as well as his usual mask layering scheme, though he had added red heart-shaped glasses underneath this time around. He had traded in his corset this time for a somewhat strappier belted top, feeling rather more bold as this was a Valentines Day affair. The silver heart on his belt had been polished and polished again to shine perfectly.

Julius was dressed just as sharply as usual, with a few seasonal differences. For one thing, the band around his top hat was red, with an ace of hearts stuck in it. For another, he had a rose in his left lapel. The makeup around his eyes was still in complex black patterns, but there were red accents added, and, as a finishing touch, the starched white shirt he normally wore under his tuxedo jacket had the first couple of buttons undone, revealing a rather conspicuous lipstick mark. (This last bit was undoubtedly Dulcineo's doing, and it was a wonder Julius hadn't bothered to remedy it yet. Perhaps Dulcineo had finally convinced him to lighten up a little.)

As was probably to be expected, Dulcineo's first action was to glance around for people he knew, and as soon as he noticed Kore and Cerberus he headed in their direction, with Julius and their guest still in tow. He spoke as he came within proper range:

"Milady! I had a feeling I'd find you. You and Cerberus do certainly tend to arrive early, don't you... In any case, now I am here, and I would like to introduce you to someone." He pulled the guest forward, who only watched Kore and Cerberus wordlessly with pale eyes. Meanwhile, Dulcineo continued to speak.

"This is Sieg. You mustn't be fooled by the getup; Sieg is as much of a fellow as Julius or myself. He simply has a different idea of formality, and we don't question it."

"Thank you, Dulcy." Sieg's voice was a deep sort of alto tone, also fairly genderless. "It is a pleasure to meet the two of you. I do not often attend such affairs as this, but Julius can be very persuasive when he wishes it, and I also thought it best that these two..." He placed his hands on Dulcineo's left shoulder and Julius's right. "... have a chaperone. There's no telling what manner of trouble they might get themselves into otherwise." He laughed, a sound that some may have found a little unnerving. "In any case, I'm not one to come between good friends too much, so I shall retire to the back." He let go and did just that, settling in a chair near the wall and continuing to watch.

Dulcineo glanced back at him before looking to Kore again. "There's no doubt that Sieg is... well, an odd duck... but he's been a vampire for far longer than either I or Julius, so we don't bother him."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:01 pm
"Hey are you awake?" Starts poking Cerberus. "Hello anyone home?" "What is this guy retarded are something?" Decideing he would get no where with this conversation. He walks up to Dulcineo. "Hey you the one who made the big entrance can you give me some info as to whats going on here?"  

Alucard-ZX

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:04 pm
Not too far behind Dulcineo's group comes another new face. He enters distractedly, gazing in pure admiration about the room with a faint smile. The chandeliers' light glitters in the tattoos across his chest. Faaiz snaps back from the clouds and catches up with his brother. "What lovely friends you've brought tonight, Dulcy," he says mildly, acknowledging Julius and looking back towards Seig. "I'm afraid I've still got a good bit of introducing to go through. But… still, what a gorgeous place, don't you agree? And the company! Makes me feel considerably under-dressed." He gives a rather girlish little laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:10 pm
Kore laughed behind her hand slightly, her eyes fixing upon Dulcineo's even though they were hidden behind glasses and a mask. "Oh Dulcy, it's always a pleasure to see you again my "King". Kore smiled, offering her hand to him to kiss it. Cerberus bowed his head to Dulcineo and then to Sieg and nodded. He then looked at Julius and smiled slightly at him then bowing his head.

Kore smiled at Sieg and bowed her head. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Sieg. I hope you enjoy the party." she smiled and giggled. As Kore was busy talking, a strange newcomer came up to Cerberus and asked him, very rudely, about information. Cerberus just ignored him but started to bare his teeth and growl. Kore noticed Cerberus growling and tuned to him. "What is it?" He motioned his eyes to the newcomer, who was now harassing Dulcineo about "information, Kore stood up and went up to the new man. "Excuse me, but may I ask who you are and why are you harassing my friends?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:13 pm
Dulcineo narrowed his eyes at Alucard. "Well, my good sir, I hardly think it's any kind of courtesy to wander in on something like this if you haven't the foggiest what's going on..." At a jab from Julius, he changed his tone. "This is a Valentine's Day celebration, in any case. And please refrain from poking Cerberus."

He took Kore's offered hand and kissed it, then turned to his brother, grinning. "Fancy meeting you here, Faaiz! Just wander and converse; most of the people you'll find here are quite friendly."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff