Yep!
  Probably
  Maybe
  ...Dude....you're such a loser.......
View Results

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:30 pm
Howdy Howdy Howdy!
Chances are you don't remember me, but if you do, then you know me as that one guy who ruined the New Years Ball.
*cough*
Yeah, sorry about that; I tend to need to keep myself entertained and I get a bit carried away sometimes. domokun Lucky for you, I decided to punish myself by never posting in the RP forum again.

Anyway, what you can expect from my posts are probably a small overview of my week, and a semi descriptive part of one particular day of the week.

Chances are I'll post once or less a week, probably around the weekend.

Hope you semi-enjoy it, if not; oh well, I tried. xp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:37 am
Meh, no worries about the New Years Ball.
I also tend to make an a** of myself when I've nothing better to do.

Ouch, sounds like a complicated day.

Deadly Nightshayde

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 pm
Yeah a little more then usual.
rofl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:45 pm
So I ran into Girl A this morning before class and we talked for a while, she said her boyfriend said that me and her aren't allowed to physically touch anymore.

Then he guilt tripped her into thinking everything is her fault, I really hate that guy.

Oh well, she loves him and as long as she's happy in the end, thats all that matters to me.

I just wish I knew the right things to say to her to make her feel better now.

Also, Girl B hasn't been around in a few days, I know she's still going to the school, but she's avoiding us.

ThanatosMors

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm
Big red moons are cool.
domokun domokun domokun

Also:
I have no idea how to help my friend, I'm so lost....it sounds like she wants to break up with her boyfriend, but I'm not very good at telling people the things that make them happy.

I've decided the song of the day is Vivica- Jack Off Jill

In other news:
I hate my town, 90% of the letters to the editors in the local newspaper were bashing the new domestic partnership bill that was passed recently in my state.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:25 pm
To add to that last part:
I'm a firm supporter of gay marriage, not domestic partnerships.
Oh well........

ThanatosMors

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Basic overview of the week: Really long, even though I only had four days of school, all my friends are falling apart.

Day in depth- Friday:
(Gonna make this shorter then the last one to spare you)
Woke up, went to school.
Did nothing, friends are acting weird around each other now.
Went to store, got food, went back, went to weight training, did mostly ad exercises and bench press.
Got home, wrapped ankle up, took pain killers, went to gym for another 2 1/2 hours.

To be a bit more descriptive of my friends: I have 5 main friends, 4 are going out with each other, the other (girl A) is going out with her boyfriend outside of school, so she's never around. This results in me sitting next to couples making out with each other, kinda lonely, oh well.
Lately though, one couple, we will call them "Happy Couple" has been a bit distant towards each other, while the other couple, we will call them "Unhappy Couple", seem to be about the same as before.

Recently me and my one other friend have started hanging out more, and we started noticing their odd behaivor and talked about, we both assumed "unhappy couple" would split wayyyyy before "happy couple"; guess we were wrong.

In other news: I started talking to this girl I haven't talked to since last summer and I remembered why; when you talk to her, she becomes obssesed with you, and is really really strange, haha.

Also: Is it bad, if a girl who you know has a crush on you, then gives you her number at the end of school, but you have problems calling people, so you dont, then eventually school starts up again, and you give her your number even though they graduated a year before you, but you miss most of the calls out of pure accidents and you dont call back, then when you do talk you pretend your busy and now its almost 3/4 of the way done with school and you still haven't called her even though you kinda have a crush on her to?

..................*cough*

Finally: Song of the day~ 10 Seconds Down- Sugar Ray

............Well......so much for making that entry shorter....sorry about that. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:38 am
I'm a little weird about calling people too.
I'd much rather talk in person or over teh interwebz than on the phone.
But seriously. The rest of the world relies on phones quite a bit.
Ya gotta get over it.
You don't have to like it, but if this girl matters to you, you need to make an effort.
Maybe tell her you don't like phones, if you really can't deal with it.
Get her e-mail or IM screen name.

As for the couples, sometimes the ones that make the least sense stay together longest, while the ones you thought would last forever fall apart way before then. And yeah, it bothers me too when people are always sitting around making out in front of other friends. I mean seriously. Can't they curb it a little bit?

Deadly Nightshayde

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:29 pm
To be 100% honest, thats not the first time I lost my chance with some one. The most amazing beautiful girl I ever knew tried calling me a few times, she's actually the first person I've spoke to on the phone for more then 2 minutes (If I remember correctly I called her back after she called me, and we talked for about an hour, then she had to do something, so she hung up, then she called back later for I think another hour). Anyway, after a couple of times she semi-asked me out, but I didn't really know it at the time, so I declined, mostly because I'm not much of a people person either. sweatdrop

Eventually she started going back out with her ex, he's a nice guy though, so I'm happy for her.

In other news: Today wasn't really that exciting, but I did get to help these two girl make a spanish video in their bikinis. 3nodding So I guess I can't complain.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:13 pm
Basic overview of week: I really don't remember most of it xd

Friday in depth: I dont really remember a whole lot of things that happened this week at all, the farthest I can go back is sitting in my friends pick up with him eating a sandwich I bought with the last of my money, that was friday. Then I remember spending the entire weight training class getting ready to max on squats, but I don't even remember what I was maxing at xd .
Then I remember going to the gym and working out even more. I cant think of anything that happened before or after that.......
But when I woke up this morning my quads were killing me domokun .
And thats my story.

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:27 am
xD My boyfriend is always complaining about something hurting.
Arms, legs, back, neck, etc.
He goes to the gym a lot too and he's always aching.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:20 pm
3nodding Yeah, I just need to stretch more sweatdrop

But to something more important:
So today I was walking down the stairs from the school to my car, when I saw a little black kitten walking along the canal bank. I almost went over and picked it up, but it looked pretty healthy and it seemed to know where it was going, and I didn't steal some one elses cat cry

.................But then again.....if its there tomorrow I'll probably take it xp

ThanatosMors

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 pm
So this week wasnt really that interisting, so I don't have a "day in depth" for you, though I'm sure you all really don't care domokun .

I do have this to say:
Today, I have eaten nothing, but pizza and a 24oz. Rockstar xp .

I usually eat relatively healthy, but not today, hahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:02 am
I eat just about anything.
I love junk food. Oreos, and chips, and soda.
And things like bread and pasta that are only good if you want to load on carbs for some sporting event.
But I also eat a lot of fresh fruit and veggies, so it evens out I guess.

Deadly Nightshayde

The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces