Reply ®
Petition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Engineer of Destruction

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:28 pm
I have created a petition, I need signatures so it can get more widely noticed. It will help anyone that owns a guild or is even a moderator. Bumps and donations are also accepted

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PETITION  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:41 am

Have you any ideas on how you get that one catch-all button to go to any specific guild when you send the invite? At first I wasn't sure what the petitions were going to be for (I was wondering if maybe it would be a status that you could give members so the only mod power they had was that they could send invites, but no powers like regular mods to alter the forums. I've thought before this would be handy to have.)

By the way, your name made me chuckle considering the name of the owner of this place.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:15 am
that's a good question . . . i know i'm a member of 4 guilds . . . if i were to click that one button how would it identify which guild i wanted the invite to come from . . .

if i were a member to let's say a gaming guild, an art guild, an anime guild, and reality . . .

if i were trying to send an invite to someone i met that's artistic how would it choose to send the person that specific invite . . . since that person may hate the others . . . then a couple hours later i go into a thread start chatting then a couple people end up chatting with me about certain games how would i choose the gaming guild for the invite to be sent to them . . . the concept of choosing which guild you want your invites to come from wouldn't make sense, as a choice you have to change in your account settings . . . it'd have to be a way to change it as you click the button . . . but how . . .  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games