Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Bleeding Love:: [ROMANCE/ADVANCED] [OPEN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:41 pm
Closed off from love,
I didn't need the pain,
Once or twice was enough,
And it was all in vain.
Time starts to pass
Before you know it your frozen.
But something happened for the very first time with you,
My heart melted to the ground found something true,
And everyones looking round thinking I'm going crazy.

But I don't care what they say,
I'm in love with you,
They try to pull me away,
But they don't know the truth,
My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing.
You cut me open and I,
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love,
I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love,
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love
You cut me open.

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud,
Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt,
Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling.
But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace,
And in this world of loneliness I see your face,
Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy.
Maybe, Maybe.

But I don't care what they say,
I'm in love with you,
You cut me open and I,
You cut me open.

And it's draing all of me,
Though they find it hard to believe,
I'll be wearing these scars for,
Everyone to see.

I don't care what they say,
I'm in love with you,
Ohh you cut me open and I...
Oh you cut me open and I...
Ooh you cut me open and I,
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love.
Love.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 pm
User Image

| Bl33d1ng Lov3 |

A Tale Of Broken Hearts and Betrayal

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:56 pm
|The Colors|

#07c0ba

#fcff5c

#5cb2ff

#5cff75

#ff9e5c

#0771c0

#fdb9e7

#afaee0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:05 pm
User Image
| The Rules & Regulations |

- Please post at least 8-10 lines! No illiteracy here and no spelling and grammar mistakes! Use MS word or any word processor for typing up your reply if you have to.

- You will obey me and my rules, as well as those provided by Gaia and the gulid mods.

- You will post in a similar manner as mine, which usually means 9-10 font size with using your assigned character font color for dialogue text and thought sequences. Anything else that is not being spoken or thought of by your character will be in the default color of the Gaia forums.

- Drama is the key of this roleplay or to any roleplay at that, and to be successful you should add to the juicy-ness of the story! No none of that usual emo crap like how your parents beat you blah blah blah. That's too common nowadays. I want backstabbing, heart-ripping, gut wrenching drama! The one that you see in a real highschool hehe...

- You will use pictures of real people for posts. NO ANIME! This is a realistic roleplay!

- You will fill out my profile skeleton completely and not change or steal it.

- You will post at least once every two days, and will notify me via pm if for some reason you are unable to post.

- You will add drama, you will be mean, and you will leave hearts bleeding in the streets.

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:20 pm
User Image

|The Profile Skeleton|

[size=11]

[center]PUT IMAGE HERE

| THE ROLE NAME |[/size][/center]
[center][size=8]Insert Gaia Name Here[/size][/center]

[size=11]
And you are?
- name
Got a shorter name?
- nickname
How old are ya?
- bio

So wot do you like?
- likes (list form)

...you don't like whaa?
- dislikes (list form)

Can't believe you listen to that!
- theme song[/size]

So it should end up like this:

PUT IMAGE HERE

| THE ROLE NAME |

Insert Gaia Name Here

And you are?
- name
Got a shorter name?
- nickname
How old are ya?
- bio

So wot do you like?
- likes (list form)

...you don't like whaa?
- dislikes (list form)

- theme song

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm
User Image

|The Hearts About To Be Broken|

The Gangster | POD_AngelOfDestruction
That Emo Kid | Otulissa
The Player | Tonas
The Cheerleader Ex-Girlfriend | N/A
The Wanna-be | N/A
The Stalker | N/A

The Gangster
He's the local highschool badboy. Sex, violence, and football is what this guy goes to school for. And every teenaged girl loves a trouble maker right?...especially if he has rippling upper body muscles and the football team captain? Apparently cheerleaders do, and this guy bagged Miss Teen Queen herself as his prize last year, steadily going out for a year up until they both decided it quits. All the women loved him but ...her. In fact this was one girl he himself refuses to go near to. It was hate at first sight, him despising her depressing nature and emo circle of friends while she despises his preppy-ness and jock status. Then how come he can't stop thinking about her?

That Emo Kid
She's the quiet girl with the cloud of depression hanging above her all the time. Always sitting alone on the corner of her classrooms doodling depressing lyrics of songs on her test papers, binders. Even her arms were littered with messages about how her heart has been torn apart etc etc y'know...usual emo crap. She hangs around always with the equally depressing scene/emo/goth children in the highschool, who made it the habit of always throwing dirty looks at the preppy people that pass them by on the hallways. Oh she hates the preps all right, especially the wanna-be rap superstar Mister Football Team Captain. Then how come she always finds herself hidden somewhere nearby the football fields every Friday night watching his game and cheering him on inside her head?

The Player
Childhood best friend of him and fellow football teammate. Though both shared the same popular jock status he was always seen only as the right hand man of him, who had always been the better in almost anything the two of them do together. And he had no problem with that until he went out with her, his long-time crush since elementary school. He was crushed when she went out with his best friend. Not only that, going out with her meant that he will forever be known as the best player on and off the court in the school, a title that this boy wants more than anything in the world (I mean what kind of highschool male wouldn't right?). So now he is setting his sights on her, working his charms on his best friend's former flame...

The Cheerleader Ex-Girlfriend
Oh what kind of North American highschool would be complete without its blonde eyecandy right? And she is the highschool's best looking eyecandy there is. So many have tried to claim her but no one have succeeded until him. Yes who better than to be the one to have this beaty queen than the highschool king himself right? And for about a year they were the perfect couple up until he broke it up with her. And now she wants him back, stopping at nothing to get his eyes to set upon her direction once more. She's a cruel, conniving, back-stabbing b***h and all these qualities she will use to get him back. But now a problem comes along, him. She's grabbing the attention of the wrong guy and now after all these years of anonymity he is making a move on her. What for?!

The Wanna-be
This guy is a walking joke, he shifts from one popular fad after another. Each year in highschool he was something different, and this time he settled on something that seems to be the cool thing to be at the moment... EMO! Yeah this guy grew his hair the whole summer before senior year so that by the time school hit, he had the sweeping bangs that covered his left eye all the time complete with fishnet gloves and tattered skin tight jeans. Oh wait, that's not enough for this kiddo. No, he is also trying to get his way into the scene/emo/goth social circle and what better way to do that than try and get this girl! Yeah this guy is all over her, constantly giving her flowers and stupid little emo love notes.

The Stalker
Want to hear the latest gossip about the who's who of Bramalea High? Then this girl is the one to talk to. Seriously, nothing escapes the ears of this cutie, and she had made it her life's mission to put down every tiny detail of the lives of the kings and queens of high school on paper. She broke up with him? This girl was the first one to post about it on Facebook. He got caught by the cops with what? This girl was the first one to write a blog about it in Myspace. Is it a problem if she found everybody else's lives more interesting than hers? Interesting enough for her to spread it around for others to share? Does she find joy in ruining other people's lives with her news? OR is it because she's trying to get the attention of him...

[MORE ROLES TO COME LATER ON IN THE STORY]

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:43 pm
| The Boys |

User Image

| The Gangster |

POD_AngelOfDestruction

And you are?
Kyosatto Kusanagi Valdez
Got a shorter name?
Kyo, Ky
How old are ya?
Say somethin' bout yarself...
The Spanish Samurai, yeah that's what what mih homies call me all the time. *laughs* I know I know, you are probably asking how the heck is a Spanish kid a samurai...well I'm both. I'm Japanese and Spanish ese! Whatever enough chit-chat about my background, mih parents are divorced anyways. Been living with my mom since I can remember. While she's out working I'm always out juicin' and s**t knows what. But yeah I'm getting sick and tired of all the bullshit y'know? Especially fake a** girls like my ex was...yeesh, so much drama on that train.

So wot do you like?
- Rap music, football, art (but secretly or I swear to god I will cut you up when blab about that)

...you don't like whaa?
- Emo kids! *laughs* queers...

- Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| The Player |

Tonas

And you are?
- Anthony Maxworth
Got a shorter name?
- Tony
How old are ya?
- I've always enjoyed highschool, hanging out with him and pretty much just going on with life ya know? I'm not a fan of math or history, but get me on the field and watch me go, baby! Haha! You've not seen football played on a gridiron till you've watched me in action! I haven't seen too much action off the field recently, unfortunately enough... trying to remedy that, heh! Hopefully, I can get her attention...

So wot do you like?
- Sports, sports, sports, girls, sports, sports... Oh yeah, and sports... and girls.

...you don't like whaa?
- Losing. Second place just means you didn't try hard enough. If you give it your all, you will succeed! That's my motto, and I stick to it!

- The World - Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 pm
| The Girls |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| That Emo Kid |

Otulissa

And you are?
- Lorielle Amy Kalson
Got a shorter name?
- Lori
How old are ya?
- I am Lori. I am the girl who nobody notices, and if they do, well...it's for a negative reason. My life is utterly and hopelessly depressing and I hate it. Not that I have any say in it...But anyways, I live with my Mom and my younger sister. My dad died from cancer a few years ago. I am not close to my Mom, but my sister and I are practically best friends. I am emo, and my sister is a goth, and we actually make a good pair. She's 15, only two years younger than me.

So wot do you like?
- writing poems, sketching, doodling, reading depressing novels, listening to music, moping and complaining to myself

...you don't like whaa?
- flowers, puppies, kittens, any so-called 'cute animals' (I believe they are little devils), homework, schoolwork, preps, jocks, rain, sunshine, any sort of extreme weather, ribbons/bows, pink, earrings, commercials on TV or on the radio, happy books, happy endings (happy endings are so overrated and cheesy and just downright tacky), nail polish, the mall, public bathrooms, pie, orange juice, cassette tapes, gummies/fruit chews, well...the list could go on and on and on...

- Misery Business by Paramore

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:50 pm
| ANNOUNCEMENTS |

[02/17/08] OOC officially opens!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 am
|ROLEPLAY BEGINS NOW!|

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:32 am
| D4 G4NGST3R |
Kyo Kusanagi
Is This True Love?

User ImageHe's late for school...as usual. No, he didn't sleep in just like other teenaged boys his age probably would have done. No, he was up early, in fact 5 am to be exact. No...he spent the last four hours working out his already built physique. No pain no gain, Kyo would say to anyone who would ask him why he puts so much effort into making himself look better. It was only til his basement wall clock chimed its warning for another hour that passed did the local highschool heartthrob look up to check the time, a dumbbell on his right hand rhythmically rising up and down. The time on the clock was 9:00 am.

Ahh crap I'm late...

Dropping the 40-lb weight, not even bothering to put it on the shelves that contained his other weightlifting equipment. He ran upstairs, scaling the two floors of his house in less than 5 seconds, a habit of his to showcase to himself that his physical prowess. Entering the bathroom it did not take long for the boy to get down to his birthday suite, taking his time in the shower stall to thoroughly bathe himself. Almost slipping as he stepped out unto the tiled flooring of the bathroom to get to his room, he cursed briefly before he trodded across the empty hallway of the second floor and into his room, leaving a trail of wet footsteps on the hardwood flooring which his mother would most likely b***h at him for later on in the day. In total it took him a good thirty minutes to ready himself for the day, dressed in his usual style of body-fit golf tees and grungy denim pants filled with holes and tattered hems. Ruffling his hair as he made his way to his car, a trendy Nissan 350z, he checked his teeth first on the vehicle's rearview mirror, popping a breath mint to chew on after the inspection.

He got to school in the matter of minutes, and amazingly though class has already started a FEW minutes ago the school halls were still packed. Quickly female eyes diverted towards his direction while he luched in, walking in almost a strut actually. He felt his Motorola Razr vibrate inside his pants pocket, with Kyo assuming that it was another one of his girls texting him to hang out at the end of the day. He didn't bother answering, the only thought in his mind was if he was going to get to meet that girl again...Lori

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Lorielle sighed, writing in her diary. Her diary was basically just a regular notebook; nothing special. She scribbled it quickly in a nearly illegible script, the handwriting a mix of cursive and manuscript. No one could read it except for herself. Lori wasn't a messy writer; it was just that she didn't see the point of writing neatly in her diary. Schoolwork, maybe. But even her schoolworks' handwriting was still semi-messy. Anyhow, she glanced at her bedside clock, and threw her notebook down. She had to get ready for school. Ugh...school... I can't believe it's time again... Lorielle sighed heavily, and then quickly changed out of her pajamas. She donned a plain, brown tee shirt that was over-sized - way too big for her - and then zipped up a plain, black hoodie on top. It was simple, but perfectly fine. Then, she slipped into her blue jeans and then into her grey slip-on sneakers.

She grabbed a comb and hastily brushed her hair, not really caring if it was a big mess. Her hair was never really ever that easy to tame, anyways, and some of her brown hair was sticking up in places. She grabbed her white backpack that was written all over in black sharpie, and then headed out of her bedroom. She made her way to the kitchen, and her mom wasn't home; she was off at work already. Her sister was at the kitchen table though. "Hey," Lori said.

"Hey," was her sister's reply. Her sister was eating some soggy cereal slowly, as if loathing the fact that cold cereal was the only thing to eat.

Lori made a face and muttered, "Cereal ? Ugh... I hate soggy cereal... And crunchy ones."

"I don't really hate it but whatever. I don't care what I eat..." her sister replied.

Lori ate a granola bar speedily, chugged down a glass of orange juice, and then bounded out the door with her sister at her heels. They lived close to the high school, and so they never took the bus. The two siblings walked in silence, and soon were inside the school. They bid farewell to eachother, and then hurried down the halls to their homerooms.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 am
Man, I hate having math class first thing in the morning... *yawn*... We haven't even started yet and I'm already about to crash...

Tony stretched out in his desk, his long, lanky but firm limbs edged out to their apex, which to a third party might've looked similar to an eagle's wingspan. As he released and re-centered himself in his desk, he slumped his chin into his open palm, letting out a sigh and began staring out the window. Even though it was still relatively early, he wanted to be on the field and running.

He was a Running Back on the football team and while he wasn't nearly as well built as many of the other players on the team, he was fast.

Faster than anybody else in the group and certainly against the other teams they went against. If he could get the ball and get past the defending players in the way, there was no catching up to him.

As he turned his attention from the window to some of the attractive young ladies entering the class, offering them a playful wink and carefree smiles, his mind drifted to another issue that troubled him, aside from sports.

His work outside the field was no less impressive. He managed average grades and carries his own entourage of friends, including the captain of the football team himself. But romantically... he'd had a few relationships in the past, but they were all superficial for one reason...

Her...he never wanted any of the other relationships to last in the event that she would become available.

My charm seems to work on every girl I choose... except her. If only she'd pay more attention to me, then I could get closer and try harder...

As the teacher entered the room and began writing on the board despite the bell not having rung yet, Tony couldn't help but let out another sigh and roll his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:53 am
| D4 G4NGST3R |
Kyo Kusanagi
Is This True Love?

User ImageMath...ewww

Kyo thought as he coasted through the hallways, grinning as he heard his name being mumbled by his female admirers while he strutted his stuf. He basked in the attention that they were giving him, and he was clearly loving every minute of it, up until he saw Lori that is. His eyes landed upon her form as she bade farewell to another girl, most likely her sister, from what Kyo heard Lori has a sibling that goes to school in Bramalea too. But he didn't care much about her family...or her either. She was an emo, one of those depressed ones. Apparently preps and them minions of the dark are not supposed to mix together, and this belief Kyo followed staunchly, constantly making fun of how the males dress up like queers and how the women always wear black from head to toe. Yet even though he is a devout anti-darkside (a term he and his football buddies coined up for those who hate emos and goths), for some reason he just can't get his mind of this girl. Is it because she does not pay attention to him unlike the rest of the female population of the school does? Maybe...

But no it's not just that...

Without him even knowing he was already tracing the steps of the girl into the classroom, his feet following the path that the girl have taken to get to her homeroom, which is the same one as Kyo's and one of his good friends, Tony. Ahh Tony, now that guy is a brother!, Kyo thought fondly of his childhood friend as he waltzed into the room, already filled with students whose eyes panned towards him while he stepped through the doorway.

Azrael_TheWeepingAngel

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:43 pm
Lorielle strode down the hallway with carefully placed, but light and quick, steps. Her stride was almost catlike, and soon, she was inside her homeroom. She had math first period, and honestly, wasn't excited at all. But she wasn't moping about it either. It was okay... there were a lot of much worse things to think about. Lori took a seat in the very back of the class, staring down at her white planner and organizer. It was almost completely black from all her scribbles with permanent markers. The top, side, and even back were completely covered. She sighed with a forlorn air, her eyelids fluttering in a sad monotonic mood.

Ugh... I still have a lot more of school to get through, and already, my binder is...a wreck. This stinks, she thought. I guess I could just get white-out or something and wipe out stuff...but damn it. I don't want to remove any of this stuff! Geez... this is so annoying. Why is it that I trash my stuff so quickly?!

Her backpack reflected this; it too was covered in writing. And also random doodles that didn't resemble anything the normal human mind could interpret, nevermind the preps or jocks. She grumbled out loud by accident, "I could resort to writing on my sneakers..."

She glanced down at her grey, beat-up sneakers. They were caked with some mud, sure, but there was no writing on it... or drawings, or any markings from her beloved Sharpie marker. She could probably write on them. But not now... sighed Lori silently, to herself and herself only. She could survive without writing for a while.

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff