Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
One-on-One RPs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 am
NOTE: If you would like to do a one-on-one RP, please, request a one-on-one RPer here.

^_^

Do not make your own thread.

And, you can also tell the one-on-one RPer what plotline, characters, etc. you want. And, if people are looking for a one-on-one RPer, come on in! By the way, there will NOT be threads in this guild for you to do one-on-one RPs in. Once you find someone to do a one-on-one with, just take it to PMs; it is easier that way. If you think it may be easier to create a thread, let me know. The changes are easy to make.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:08 am
And by the way, I am willing to do one-on-one's for fantasy, adventure, magic, sci-fi, historical: medieval, and basically anything that sounds interesting. Oh, and fan-RPs of books or shows that I know.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:16 pm
I'm interested in doing a Harry Potter one on one RP because i tend to post too much for everyone to catch up. Medieval also interests me, so PM me if you so choose.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:01 pm
I don't like Harry Potter, so I don't think I could do a Harry Potter RP...but sure, Medieval sound good. biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

captilima

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm looking for a 1x1 rp, and I'm up for absolutely anything. I usually like things like Harry Potter, fantasy, pokemon, digimon, anything that really catches my interest. Just tell me the information on it, and I'll see if it intrigues me. Also, I can roleplay a guy if absolutely necessary. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 am
Hm....chaosgirl132 and videogamegirl113 should do one-on-one's with eachother! You could do a Harry Potter one together. I am not a big fan of Harry Potter...so I'm out. xD;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Daesix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:54 am
Well I'm completely obsessed with Fantasy. Anything with magic, witchcraft, fights, romance. I'm also trying to only go for a long-term partner. In role-playing that is. sweatdrop ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:01 am
Yeah, in roleplaying. XD;; You don't want others to misunderstand you...hehe. XD

I've done many one-on-one's before, but, they all get cut short. XD Or just...stop for some reason. I'll PM you.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 am
Anyone up for a one-on-one RP with LOTS OF GUNS!
Anything involving war, guns, magic the gathering, guns, D&D, or guns is a good RP in my book. GUNS!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:46 am
Guns...hm... XD Gunfights are exciting to roleplay, but I usually prefer swords. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hiril Rauko Neoma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm
I preferr one on one rp to group rp. I'll do anything- fantasy, scifi, horror, romance. However, if you want anything involving gore beyond the reasonable levells appropriate for a thirteen-year old (or anything even approaching hankypanky) than I suggest pming me about rp outside of Gaia.

I also do fan rp, but only under certain conditions, and only after auditioning.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:18 am
Okay, Neoma no Sabaku! I will PM you about a one-on-one. ^_^ I need practice with romance - writing in general - and I think RPing might be good. Try to correct me/give me tips/advice if I totally mess up the RP. xD;; Be honest if I'm being too cheesy, or that my RPing doesn't even sound romantic. The genre I need most practice with romance, so yeah. I like keeping things PG-13 too. smile I'll PM you.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Wizardmon_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 am
Hey I Rp Anything =D and love one on one Rp's so if you need someone I'll be always waiting ^_~

I'm on practically everyday or for the most part 6/7 days and mostly on for hours on end ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 am
hows about a demonic vs angelic rp or pokemon...rp  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 am
Cool! biggrin Seri_Prowl and darkness is in my soul, good luck finding RPers! biggrin  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff