Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The New World Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BethanyAngelstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:26 am
OOC: ((ok...so this rpg is basically about a new world...the dragon characters suddenly find themselves in the human world... ... ...and are now being chased down by the government for testing and experimentation (just like aliens). You play a dragon.... ....(any dragon...anthro or normal)...but we cannot harm the humans in any way. Otherwise, it'll REALLY give them a reason to hate us!! btw...you CAN play about two characters (if you want) humans...that's a totally different story.

Please fill this out smile

Name:

Dragon appearance:

Background:

Thank-you!! smile Hope to see you in the human world!!

Name: Aidyn Hart

Dragon Appearance: She is an anthro dragon, about 5'3", black hair, and blue scales. She is thin and has a long tail with a tuft of fur on the end. Her wings are about medium size. She has the ability to change into a human form...although it's pretty hard on her body.

Background: Originally human, she had been taken to the dragon world by a terrible evil dragon. She eventually had a boy she named Gareth, her precious little son. She never managed to get back to the human world... ... ...until now.

Name: Gareth Hart

Dragon Appearance: Is a cute thin boy with black scales and white hair. He has a long tail with a blade at the end, and he has two large wings...they're probably even a little over-sized for him. He is a shape-shifter (a really good one at that). He can turn into just about anything. He has a long scar on his right arm, which deems strange to him. He doesn't know what it's from.

Background: He was born to Aidyn Hart in the dragon world. Together, they lived happily with their single lives...Gareth always got plenty of love from his mother, so he was always content. But still...something always deemed odd how he got this strange ability from.

smile Here we go!! ))

Aidyn woke up to the strange smell of...wait...ocean? How could that be? Just how hard HAD she been hit? She groaned as she sat up, holding her pounding head. "Gareth?" She opened her eyes quickly and shot her glance around, looking frantically. "Gareth!?"

"Mom?" came a voice from behind her. She turned around, relieved, to see her child smiling at her. "Mom? Where ARE we?"

"Truthfully...I'm not sure. Although...this place DOES look familiar." She stood up, a hard thing to do with her head so distraught, and took Gareth's hand. "Come on...let's go see where we are." And with that....they began to walk down the beach.

OOC: ((if you're going to come in, either come on the beach, or appear somewhere in the human world smile Doesn't matter how long you've been in this world...whether you've JUST come or have been there for months...or even years... ... ....btw...this is set in MODERN day time. So, we'll have computers, cell-phones, cars, etc. I hope this is an acceptable rpg...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Doesn't anyone wanna join? crying  

BethanyAngelstar

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 pm
((sorry, im interested in joining thou iv been fairly busy of late, I should be able to get a profile written up later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 pm
:3 YAY!! Can't wait to role play with you smile  

BethanyAngelstar

BethanyAngelstar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:10 pm
Ok...so here's a list of the characters so far...

BethanyAngelstar = Aidyn and Gareth

Tramer = Tramer

Kyla Alison CameronHouse = Alyson Jones and Drakamerin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Name: Tramer

Dragon appearance: Dragon Form, Human Form

Background: Tramer was originally from the world of dragons, he was well known as a great warrior, when the “Dark One” as he tends to be called, made his move for power he tricked Tramer and banished him into the human world, knowing well Tramer would never serve him. Tramer has wondered the world of humans for just over two years, his ability to shift into a human form has proven invaluable, thou he has still had several close calls, the humans keep getting closer and closer to catching Tramer, he knows its only a mater of time before he wont be able to escape without resorting to his claws and fangs.

Tramer stood atop a little convenient store at he edge of the city, Tramer came here often, being able to get an excellent view of the ocean. Tramer was in him human for as he was most of the time, his true form attracting for to much attention, Tramer to a deep breath enjoying the smell of the sea, thou instantly Tramer cot a familiar sent, “another?” Tramer mumbled to himself, he couldn’t help but wonder how long this most recent soul to be stranded here would survive.  

Tramer
Crew

BethanyAngelstar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm
Aidyn looked around, noticing a line of houses and stores on the hilltops. Obviously, they weren't in the city they had been before. She'd never been anywhere like THIS. Where HAD they ended up in?

"Mom?" Gareth asked, tugging her arm. "What's that up ahead?"

Aidyn turned her glance to the person in front, jerking as she did. "Aw... ...crap." She clasped her hand around Gareth's muzzle and pulled him aside, just behind a rock. She shushed him quietly and quieted her breathing.

It was a human...and obviously looking for something. "Now...where did those creatures go? They would've made some nice trophies on my mantle..."

Aidyn froze. Trophies!? Was this human a HUNTER?! Oh no...this wasn't good.

The hunter caught sight of something just behind the rock beside him. A tuft of fur... ...attached to something blue. He took a firm hold of it, holding his hand gun in the other hand, and gave it a hard yank.

Aidyn shouted as she was pulled back by the tail, releasing her grip on her son. She could feel something pulling her out from her hiding place. When she looked back, she gasped in shock as the hunter looked down at her, some evil joy in his eyes. "Looks like I got myself a BIG one here..."

Gareth jolted out from behind the rock, glowering at the hunter. "LEAVE MY MOM ALONE!!"

"Shut up." The human pointed his gun at Gareth and fired it, the bullet finding its target in the shoulder.

Aidyn screamed as the gun fired out. "GARETH!!! NO!!!!!"

Gareth faultered back, gripping his shoulder tightly. "A... ...A... ..." He fell to the ground, unconscious.

Aidyn turned her scared look to the hunter, who now had the gun at her head. "So...you gonna be a live prize? Or am I gonna haveta kill yah too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:01 am
Hearing the loud “bang” of a rifle Tramer’s head jolted in the direction of the sound, Tramer let out a long sigh as he cont the sent of Dragon blood, Tramer feared this new dragon wouldn’t even last as long as the last. Jumping off the building Tramer made his way down the beach, Tramer stopped suddenly as two dragons came into view, one of which seemed wounded, laying motionless on the ground.

Tramer took note that the human was distracted with the other dragon, moving quickly and silently Tramer approached, once right behind the hunter Tramer grabbed the man from behind, turning the man around Tramer headhunted the man with surprising force shattering the humans nose and knocking him unconscious, picking up the gum Tramer preceded to unload it throwing the rounds into the ocean.

“are you mentally challenged?” Tramer asked infuriated as he approached he wounded dragon, “if someone is going to kill you and your hatchling you kill them!” Tramer said examining the wound, seeing it was only a flesh wound through the shoulder Tramer approached the older female, “we need to get out of here, the gun fire will have attacked more attention…fallow me” Tramer said his voice calming, Tramer shifted into his true form, arching his back Tramer stretched, the bones in his neck cracking, gently picking up the hatchling in his massive jaw Tramer started back down the beach, stopping only to make shore the female was fallowing.  

Tramer
Crew

BethanyAngelstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:13 am
Aidyn forced herself out of the shock long enough to get up and run toward the dragon. She spread out her wings and flapped hard, lifting herself into the air to keep up with the dragon. The moment she was beside him, she looked at her wounded son, frowning sadly. "Thank-you... ...I'm not sure WHAT would have happened it you didn't come along... ..." She followed him along, unsure where he was going.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 am
Tramer made no reply to the female as he continued forward, quickly making his way down the beach he suddenly veered off to the side flying out over the ocean, continuing for about another mile, as the three continued forward the beach cut off as the land rose up and became a jagged cliff side facing the ocean, large waves beat up agent the wall of rock leaving a constant spray of ocean mist in the air, about another mile and Tramer turned in toward the cliffs, nimbly flying into a well concealed cave Tramer landed on a damp patch of rock well out of reach of the waves. Carefully seating the hatchling down Tramer grabbed several pieces of long since dried drift wood and piled them together , taking in a deep breath Tramer lit the logs ablaze, lighting the cave.  

Tramer
Crew

Kyla Alison CameronHouse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:23 pm
Name: Alyson Jones
Human appearance: Human
Background: Alyson Jones, aspiring science fiction author, has always lived in the beachside condo that once belonged to her parents. She lived an otherwise ordinary life, until early one morning, while walking along the beach, she found an egg...an egg laid by a creature from another world--a dragon.

Name: Drakamerin
Dragon appearance: Dragon form
Background: Drakamerin doesn't have much of one, having just hatched. She thinks that Alyson Jones is her mother, for the young woman was the first thing Drakamerin saw when she hatched.

OOC: ((i'll post something later, when my brain is in a more cooperative mood...which it isn't right now...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:07 pm
OOC: (( :3 sweet! Welcome! ))

Aidyn flew in and landed near the mouth of the cave, shaking off the water from the ocean spray. She quickly ran over to where her son lay and knelt down. He looked to where the bullet had hit him. She let out a relieved sigh, discovering it was only in the shoulder. It hadn't been his heart! She was so relieved. Tears formed in her eyes, releasing themselves in a soft whimper. She turned to the dragon and smiled kindly. "Thank-you.... ....thank-you so much... ... ...my name is Aidyn...and my son, here, is Gareth. May I...have your name?"  

BethanyAngelstar

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:58 am
Tramer remained silent after Aidyn asked for his name, “so many times I have been asked that question, and yet…there are so few that know my name…” Tramer said after several moments of silence, “I am Tramer” he continued, a almost mournful expression in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 am
Aidyn turned her head away, keeping her sight completely on Gareth. Somehow, Tramer seemed as if he hadn't wanted to say his name. Was it true? Aidyn didn't know. All she knew what that this dragon was helping them.

After what seemed to be the longest silence Aidyn ever had, Gareth began to stir. She rushed to his side and looked at him expectantly.

Gareth grimaced for a minute before finally opening his eyes. "Mo... ...Mom?" The soft heat of the fire in the cave was soothing to his cold wounded body.

Aidyn sighed in relief as she kissed his head. "I'm right here, sweetie. It's okay...we're both safe."

"Mom....where are we?"

"We're in a cave by the ocean. Tramer, here, helped us. Oh, Gareth...I'm so glad you're ok."

Gareth coughed a couple times and then looked up to see Tramer. He cracked a wide grin and nodded slowly. "Th...thank-you, Mr. Tramer... ...." He coughed again, wincing in pain. His shoulder still hurt terribly, but at least he was safe.

Aidyn looked to Tramer and asked, "Tell me....are we...where I think we are? In the...human world?"  

BethanyAngelstar

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 pm
Tramer tilted his head slightly giving the female a confused expression, “…yes…” Tramer said giving the female a suspicious glance, ’how dose she know of the human world? Is she a spy, created by the humans? Or possibly was she banished here before and found a way back I had missed?’ Tramer thought to himself as he turned away from Aidyn facing the exit of the cave, “how do you come to know of humans?” Tramer asked wanting to see how she reacted to the question, considering humans didn’t exist in there world so the only way she could know of them is if she had been here before.  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff