Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
The Four Elements OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm
•|x|•The Four Elements•|x|•

IC Thread  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:26 pm
There are so many areas. How will characters meet?  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:49 pm
OK, for mulit-thread extended RP's, this is how it works. You start you're character off in one area. The first post is excluded for area changes. When your character, during the RP, is leaving an area to go to another that is on a different thread, these are the steps to take.

When leaving a thread as a character is heading into another area, you leave an OOC line at the end of your last thread, such as this. (( {character} is leaving West Th'restal to go to East Th'restall))

Then, on your first post in the next thread, before your post place an OOC line like this. (( {character} is coming from West Th'restal to East Th'restal))

Now, both threads are aware of the character move. Do the same, even if you are returning to a previous thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:50 am
Thanks!  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:58 pm
Oh, and be sure to read the "please read" thread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:55 am
Thanks for the info Ilik Sarver, I will remember that...

Otulissa, should I just drop my character in where the princess is sense you are currently the most active?  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:30 am
You could... xD If your character is loyal to the Fire King, that's fine. Even if not, that's okay too. Then it'll be BATTLE TIME.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:55 pm
My character would have more fallen renegade merc. but considering that he is a basically a fire elemental I see nothing wrong with him being loyal to the Fire King.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:31 pm
Okay, that's fine then. Roleplay away!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 am
Alright then.

Tell me if I twist something the wrong way and I will quickly edit my post so I don't mess anything up.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 pm
i'll be joining this rp!

oh, and don't worry....... I promise to rp as good as I can in the rp. wink as in no chat speak, proper grammar/spelling, and i'll capitalize properly. (i only write horribly during ooc. =p why do you think i get As in English otherwise?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:00 pm
Yay! New (and possibly more active) person! blaugh Glad to have ya join Sunny.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 pm
i wouldn't count on active. *MEGASWEATDROPS* lolz... yeah. I have to make an effort to be active i guess... burning_eyes *plants sticky note on forehead*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am
How about let's put some drama in the RP by having Princess Pippa NOT liking Selwyn much? XD;; Besides, she's not the type who falls for arrogant people. Is that okay, Sunny?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:28 pm
Sound like a interesting idea.

Does Cinder get to play any interesting roles? question wink  
•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff