Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:43 am
If your character is in a city of area in North Th'estal, post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Phillippa sighed contentedly, waking up from her nighttime slumber. Morning sunlight streamed through the open windows in the stone walls of her bedroom, and she sighed again as she sat up in her bed. A fiery red head poked through the window.

Good morning, Pippa! sqwawked Lena. The fire phoenix's head was adorned with shimmering flames, brighter than the morning sunlight.

"Good morning to you too, Lena!" replied Pippa happily, getting out of her bed. She hastily changed out of her pajamas, which was a silk dress, and donned a red dress with a short skirt going down to her knees. She slipped into red boots and then pulled on matching red silk gloves that were sequined and also had ribbon accents. She snatched her comb and brushed her hair, and then clasped her favorite necklace around her neck. "I am now ready for the day!" announced the young princess in a happy-go-lucky tone. She was always a very optimistic person anyhow.

Great! I shall be off to breakfast now! chirped Lena as she flew off. She was going to hunt for some rabbits, no doubt.

Pippa herself needed to go get some breakfast, too. She sprinted out the door, full of energy, and then strode down the long corridors, headed for the Royal Dining Hall.

Pippa was in her main home, in the Royal Palace of Kunchi, which was located in North Th'estal. She had lived in Kunchi all her life, and occasionally went to the city of Toolm with her parents. She had only been to North Th'estal and West Th'estal, but she always wanted to see Lake Egil'ol in East Th'estal. She also always dreamed of gazing upon the mystical deserts of South Th'estal. She had seen beautiful paintings of many diverse areas of Th'estal in the Palace. Paintings adorned almost every wall.

Sta'klia was already up with the sun, roaming the streets of Sorresta rather aimlessly. Sorresta was a peaceful trading city, a city in which many traders and merchants came. Even in this time of morning, voices of people advertising their goods wafted through the crisp-scented air. Sta'klia walked swiftly, with the agility and grace of a cat, and her long, black cape trailed behind her like a girl's hair ribbon. She simply loved these peaceful cities. There was no fighting, no warring, and a diverse amount of people. There were elves and humans and others, and fire, and water, earth and of course, air. People of all races and elements roamed throughout Sorresta. Sta'klia wished the world was like this. But, of course, it wasn't. She sighed forlornly.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm
((I have to repost since my 1st post wasn't official yet))

Kira streched her arms as she woke up in her hammock like bed. "Another day, another Chuku." She muttered while doing soem more streches to wkae up her sleepy body and to get ready for work. Once she was dressed in her usual leather curiass, leather greaves with just a hint of color from her green boots and old shield. Downing an apple with a meat dumpling as she trotted to her guild hall, Kira couldn't help but notice the noble ladies casting dark looks at her, it wasn't her fault that all thier husbands were off rading water villages. This was Munt after all, not a grand city but it was still somewhat distinguished. With a light sigh, she opened the imposing oaken door into the "The Roots" Mercenary Guild.

She was greeted with a great blast of beer and sweat, as she moved from the lower floor that was a istting area to the main offices. "Gods be praised, you're actually on time!" Boomed the voice of the guild master a wood elf named Gilroy. Kira sook her head, "Yeah, yeah don't expect any more changes soon, Gilroy." She said as he chuckled at the implications he was giving her. "Are you ready to start another day of looting air tribe camps?" He asked her without looking up from his map. She shrugged, "I'm always up for a raid." kira knew there were a few air camps nearby but none had been aggressive yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Aiden and Crimson were walking the outer edge of the city of Kunchi. The brothers were both Royal Gaurds and were taking their daily walk/run around the city before going to the palace to take their shifts.

They brothers have been together ever since they left home at the ages of 16 and 18. The older of the two Crimson is now 380, and his little brother is 378. Although Aiden is about three inches taller than Crimson standing 6'11'', but still looks up to his brother.

They were almost back to the south gate of the city when Crimson stopped. He saw the Princess Phillippa's fire phoenix Lena flying high above their heads. "Here you go Lena!" he hollered as he threw up three small rabbits for the large bird to consume.

As they reached the gate they slowed to a light jog. They reached the great doors of the palace and figured since they had a few extra minutes they would visit the, probally dining, Princess Pippa. When they came to the Royal Dining Room the Princess was eating alone. "Good morning Princess." they both said bowing.

Pools of Crimson Tears

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:02 pm
Lena saw Aiden and Crimson walking below her, and was happy when they threw up three small rabbits. Mmmm! She snapped up all three in one beakful, and then swallowed them all whole. Rabbits were so delicious! Mmmm! she trilled again in her thoughts. Thanks! She conveyed her thank you with her grateful, glittering big eyes.

"Good morning!" Phillippa sang out, obviously in a happy mood. She sometimes wished everyone would just drop the formalities; it annoyed her, but of course, that would never happen. She was a princess, and that was that. She sighed softly, knowing that if she asked them to drop all the formalities, and be more casual, she would probably get some glares or simply a subtle shake of the head. She sipped her hot morning tea while taking some dainty nibbles of her bread in between. She ate her bread simply, with just a little bit of butter and cheese.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:09 pm
Kira's sigh about the air tribes was enough to get her boos second guessing, "Stop your sighing, I know the air tribe has been quiet lately, besides it's not like you want to take my fire assignment, right?" His eyes twinkling knowing she would take it. "What does the Fire Tribe want this time?" She asked leaning forward. "The King has been sending out requests for any able fighter from either the earth or fire kingdom fo a special mission."

Kira rubbed her hands together eagerly, "So, what's the pay if I go?" Kira loved swinging her blade around but liked getting paid for it just as much. "If you go I'll give you 5 Chukus." Gilroy grunted putting a sack on the table. "You're kidding, right? 5 Chukus, well now I just have to go." She said picking up the money. Gilroy stopped her though, "Be wary, the Fire King is already trying to find a way to break our new alliance with him, so try not to cause too mmuch trouble and keep an eye out. This may be a trap." Kira nodded grimly, "You may be right, if anything happens I'll be sure to send something to you." Gilroy nodded in agreement, as Kira walked down to the armory for some much needed re-stock.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Aiden sat down at the right of the princess. "What do you want to do today?" he asked. He picked up a piece of toast and butter and began to spread it. "Lena was happy with us. She practically swallowed the rabbits whole." Crimson laughed as his brother took a bite out of the toast. "You're so rude. Didn't even ask if you could have toast just went and took it. What're we going to do with him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Kira inhaled the smell of smoke and sweat from the weapons/training center of the guild. Passing the new recruits throwing daggers into sandbags, she paused in front of the arrow rack. Her blue eyes sparkled seeing a quiver of element arrows, that once hitting the target spouted flames. With trembling limbs, she reach upwards and grabbed the quiver. Smiling to herself, Kira placed her quaterstaff on the wall by the others and instead picked up a glaive (a staff with a slightly curved blade on the top). After spinning it a few times, Kira placed the blade portion in a small sheath so not to alarm any passer by. With a second check on her inventory, the mercenary went back up stairs to gather the orders and went back outsdie to pack for her journey to Kunchi.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:15 pm
Outside of the mercenary hall, passersby went on with thier business, once and while looking at the large brick building. Kira stepped out, and blended with the crowd almost too well, the only thing that made her stand out in the crowd was her staff and the armor she wore. Getting out of Munt was easy, a simple packing of the neccisary potions and maps only took her a few moments. With a sigh, Kira locked her door and started walking towards the guild once more to mount the spare horse named Hoshi, and headed towards he fire tribe's capital.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Pippa giggled, and replied, "Oh, it's okay. It is breakfast time, after all... It makes sense to eat." She then paused, and pictured Lena gulping down rabbits whole in her mind's eye. She laughed lightheartedly, and commented, "That must have been a sight to see! A noble, elegant phoenix swallowing rabbits whole with no table manners! Not so elegant anymore, I suppose..." Phillippa giggled again.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:51 am
Kira rushed past Munt, along the relative safe road leading to Kunchi. The bandits that used to roam the road had been dealt with and the fact most of them were in battle helped considerably. She hoped to reach the outskirts of the earth tribe territory by nightfall, and then get to the king by the next afternoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:17 pm
"Look! Isn't it beautiful?" Araelun smiled, standing on top of a cliff as he stared out on the city of Kunchi. He took in a deep breath, smiling. "Breath taking..." He sighed lightly, the sun dancing with his golden hair. Kean sat next to him, watching the city with his master. "I haven't seen anything quite like this...I wonder how much treasure there is!?'" He said, shifting the back on his shoulder a bit. Náriël sighed, keeping her place under a tree. "Is that all you think about Araelun? Treasure? There is more to life you know..." She sighed, stroking Kalkania on her head gently as her head rested in her lap. Araelun gave a heart warming laugh, looking back at her. "My dear friend! Of course I think about more then treasure! I also think about money...how much I have...how much will I--" Náriël sighed. "Stop. I don't want to hear any more from you. I don't see why I bother sometimes." She muttered, tapping her wolf lightly. Kalkania rose, letting Náriël stand. She walked out into the sunlight, her white hair giving off a dim glow. She looked out onto the city. "Isn't it beautiful Náriël?" He asked, smiling. She gave a small smile herself. "It is..."

Araelun grinned. "Well then! Enough chit chat! Lets get down there! I swear, I can't spend another night in that forest. I'll go insane." He chuckled, clutching the strap of his bag. Náriël sighed again, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And what are we going to do when we're down there? That's a fire city. Earth and Water aren't welcomed..." She asked. Araelun only grinned. "Well no one knows where going there..." He said. "We're simply going to sneak into the castle and take a few valuables to sell. That's all." He smirked, turning on his heel and heading back into the forest to get down. Náriël sighed. "Well I suppose you...Wait! The castle! Are you a mad man!? They'll skin us alive if they catch us! Araelun? Araelun?!" She turned, finding him already gone. "Stupid! I can't believe I actually follow him!" She muttered, jogging off after him, Kalkania following after her.

Mad As The Hatter

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 am
Lena smiled, soaring through the skies. As a phoenix, she was happy that she was free to go wherever she wished. Technically, Lena was Phillippa's pet bird. But, she was treated more like a best friend than a pet. Or, maybe pets were supposed to be treated like best buddies? Lena didn't know. But, she didn't care! She was content with her life. She was actually quite protective of the young Princess.

Lena tipped her starboard wing, soaring around in a circle above the castle. She sensed where Pippa was; she had a strong connection. Gliding to one of the windows of the Dining Hall, she peeked in with shiny eyes. Hello! she sqwawked telepathically to Pippa.

Sta'klia smiled in the morning, just nodding hello's to various Sorresta-dwelling people. She greeting everyone with a nod and perhaps a smile. She, as an Outcast, was glad she 'belonged' here, in the peaceful city of Sorresta. Not that she cared whether or not she truly belonged anywhere. She just wanted there to be peace. That was it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 pm
"So as my brother had asked, what are your plans? You know we'll do-," "And go." Aiden cut in. "What and where ever you want." Crimson finished. "We don't have much else to do after all." added Aiden.

Just as Aiden finished what he was saying a messenger bird flew in. It had a small armored breast plate with the insignia of the king directly in the middle. The bird squaked loudly as he awaited food.

"My guesses are either your father wants you or has something for you to do." said Crimson as he fed the bird bread careful not to let it bite his fingers. He pulled the message from the slide and opened it.

It read:

Dear Pippa,
Your mother and I would like to see you. You are to meet us at Lake Zaet in two days at exactly noon. You are expected with three gaurds, Lena, and enough clothing for three days.
Sincerely,
Your Father,
The Fire King

Pools of Crimson Tears

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items