Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-
C.C. Lemon & other odd favorites! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heard of it?
  Yepp
  Nope
View Results

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:28 pm
Okayy, so has anyone ever heard of C.C. Lemon? <3

[Only one of the best drinks ever!]

And if you have, do you know if there's any place I can buy it here in the states? 'Cause I just recently moved and I'm craving some!

User Image
What it is.

If you've never heard of C.C. Lemon before, just discuss:
-Other oddly named favorite foods or drinks.
-Where to find said food or drinks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:10 am
I have never heard of C.C. Lemon, but now I am craving some! It looks...delicious! And not too unhealthy - YAY for real lemons!

Hm... Other oddly names soft drinks? I think "Sunkist" has a funny name. I used to think it was "Sunkiss" but because it's "Sunkist" I wonder why it's called that. Is it somebody's name? Or was it simply a typo that stuck?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:55 am
Hahah that's a good question. To Google!

Anyway, I used to loooove Sunkist [I thought it was Sunkiss too, but now that I look, the S is too far away from the T to be a typo.]
But then I moved and found Fanta. Simply yummy. And in a bazillion different flavors! Some are really odd. I cant remember this one I had but it was two flavors that shouldn't mix. It took awhile to grow on me. But Fanta is only good overseas. In the states, it sucks.

Oh, and my favoritest food ever is
Schnitzel!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:49 pm
Ooh, I've seen Fanta! I've never tried it though.... XD It looked somewhat strange, but I suppose I should try new things... But I don't drink much soda to begin with, so whatever. I like orange soda best. ^_^

Schnitzel ? What's that?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Fantaa is awesome, and comes in orange! :] So is Schnitzel. It is the most yummy thing ever. I got hooked on both in Germany really.

Schnitzel is a thin slick of veal or pork or really any type of meat, but mostly veal. It's then deep fried and breaded. It's good with lemon/some type of gravy and usually comes with fries or SpƤtzle [German noodle things.]

User Image
yummyy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:05 am
Ooh... Oh my Glaux! That looks so delicious! Now my mouth is watering, haha... Wow! That looks way better than a hamburger. (Honestly, I don't even like hamburgers that much, so that looks way more satisfying to eat. I really want to eat it now...)

Yay for us learning about food! (Well, mainly me learning about food....)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:17 am
It's waay betterx02385934850467237366 than a hamburger or cheeseburger :]

I've got to say, I do love food. xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Hehe... (Wait, is it "hee hee" or "he he"...okay, sorry for my randomness. xD; wink

Anyways, I love food too! Have you heard of Wasa? It's a fiber cracker crispbread thingy. It's really good, and healthy, and awesome. biggrin Tastes great with cheese!

I am not sure what country it is from... I think it's someplace in Europe. But the crackers rock!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, by the way, it's as if we are advertising for these foods... xD;; Maybe we should get paid for this, LOL..

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:53 pm
haha I dunno. compromise; he hee :]
I dunno, I'm just being stupid.

Wow that looks yummy, like a gram-cracker. Except I don't like tomatoes, or sliced cheese for that matter. :] Now ima look it up, Wasa...
Sounds like something you'd shout: wassssaaaa! [What's upp]

Hahahah we should get paid for this. mmm... another random yummy food with a weird name... how about... Edamame! [Ed-uh-mom-may]
They're soybeans, and are really good with salt, and slightly warm. Also, a lot of little kids really like it for some reason, even though it's a veggie and all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, i remembered the funky fanta flavor: Melon Cream-soda. Whew it was naaasty at first.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:11 pm
LOL, cute! biggrin I don't know... but those Edamame's look cute. Don't ask. XD;; Hm...

Wassssssssaaaaaa?!

mrgreen  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:00 pm
They're delish.
hahaha.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:34 pm
Lol that Lemon stuff reminds me of Mellow Yellow. Cept I have no idea what mellow yellow tastes like becos I never had it and no one seems able to describe it to me.  

murderface

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:04 am
I've never heard of Mellow Yellow. What is it? & where could I find it?
:]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 pm
I've never heard of Mellow Yellow. Is it like a lemon drink? Or a lemon juice? A lemon soda maybe?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 pm
The only weird thing that I drink is Mr. Pibb which is roughly equivalent to Dr. Pepper, but better!

It isn't foreign or anything, it is just rather uncommon. The only place I've been able to find it is on a cruise ship. But it is awesome!

->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff