Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

race
  vampire
  other
View Results

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:58 pm
welcome all those born into the night this is las noches a bar which holds all manners of secrets behind its walls. wanna do buisness then come into the foggy air and take a drink of blood from our stores or maybe if ur the more dangerous vampires a swig of poison. if u happen to be human be very careful a hungry vamp just might take a sip of ur life. u have been warned exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:00 pm
azriel looks up from her place on the bar and smiles revealing her fangs to the new comers: welcome to las noches
that was all she said and after finishing her statement her smile disappeared and she went back to picking her nails with her blade  

Azriel Silverwings

Righteous_Dark_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:43 pm
"noches night i am part spanish"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:48 pm
azriel looks at fallen angel and smiles at him: im glad to here that  

Azriel Silverwings

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:55 pm
A large black wolf trots into the bar. his elongated fangs glinting in the low light. Wolf flexed his black wings and sighed....it had been a slow day. In manner of respect wolf bowed low and his great wings touched the floor. after a secound he looked up  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:27 pm
indigo wlks into the place
she sighs "my favorite bar. pitty someone had to tell the world about the perfection of it". she walks up to the new lady bartender who is cleaning her nails.
"ill have a bloody mary and add a shot or arsnic and milk to make it creamier. i might have to bring aubrey here again one day."  

indigozebra

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:11 pm
bartender rushes about and hands her teh drink and smiles: yes it would be nice to see aubrey again he always did seem to bring life with him everywhere he went  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm
I walked in tired and hungry just taking a seat, sitting down i leaned my head down and stared down, keeping my eye on everyone. i debated for a minute what i was gonna get, figured ab blood was good enough so i get a glass and maybe get some info for a meal.

" Some AB blood fresh please, and you know anything bout the people in this picture ?" I held up the pictures of my parents. " Im looking for there killer..." I stated off.  

Theoneand onlySaphira

indigozebra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:01 pm
we're not detectives. and if the're your parents how should we know anything about them? *Sips drink and looks over to the mirrored wall supprised to find that it is still shattered for one of Aubreys of fights.*

i miss aubrey i was one of his little pets for a while until i got another to turn me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:14 pm
"Ok though they travel this way, my folks are known to travel a lot, though they might of passed through here. Oh well, thanks anyway, do you know of a inn around here? I am not from around here so, i though i ask. "

I put the picture away and looked around, look like this place was well like my style but look like there some battle around here. Haseo was gone, so i decied after a chat and and a drink i sleep it off or if there no inn around here i sleep it off in the woods again.  

Theoneand onlySaphira

super blonde999

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:22 pm
katie walks in with a low look on her face.
''good evening'' she seis with a smile showing some fang.
'' do you serve tea?''  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:46 pm
the bartender serves their needs silently watching them each in turn as azriel starts to drink her own mix and answered the question asked for the bartender: yes we have rooms here there every where pick ones thats open and its urs her romanian accent heavy on her words but complemented her over all  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:48 pm
azriel from her side of the bar: welcome to las noches *whispered more to herself than anyone and she downs the last of her drink throwing the bottle against the glass just to hear it shatter*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:56 pm
I finished my drink and tip the waiter a 10, and head up to my room leaving a 20 for the room for 3 days. Unpacking my stuff and heading to my bed i slept well. Sleeping on the cold hard ground, was hard to do at times so bed are not easy to come by every now and then.  

Theoneand onlySaphira

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:32 pm
bartender cleans his glasses breaking up fights among some vamps over a poor girl who ohas no idea that she was about to become one of their meals that night but it happens after all it is las noches  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff