Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
What was the FIRST harvest moon you played? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm
i think it was hm64 for me...then i got hooked and went back and played the older ones neutral blaugh i remember i put my name in all-caps! i married elli too surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 pm
Oh man its been a dogs age since I've thought about this..
....Harvest moon for SNES...

then back to nature.

Then save the homeland

then a wonderful life.

then another wonderful life.

then magic melody.

I haven't played HM 64 yet T__T  

Polymathes

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Member 100

yoshigali
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:50 pm
The first one I played was HM64.
It was my cousin's game, so I didn't really want to play it at first, but my brother hooked me by telling me it was a role-playing game. Somehow, that sealed the deal for me. I'm kind of glad too, because without that, I probably wouldn't have started playing HM.
My name wasn't in all caps, but I did name myself after my favorite character in the books I was reading at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:39 pm
The first one I played was HM 64 also. x3

It was my brother's and he let me have it because he didn't like it or something.. So I started playing and loved it. I married Maria the first time, But now I've played that game through five times to marry all five girls. Though, I kinda used the dog cheat with Karen.. Because she's scary in that one. ninja

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Strawberry Spring
The first one I played was HM 64 also. x3

It was my brother's and he let me have it because he didn't like it or something.. So I started playing and loved it. I married Maria the first time, But now I've played that game through five times to marry all five girls. Though, I kinda used the dog cheat with Karen.. Because she's scary in that one. ninja
dog cheat? whats that? eek i think that i liked karen first but my bro had chose her already. stressed elli is the luv of my life! whee in hm...i like lynette in runefactory but thats another story! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:19 pm
My first harvest moon game was Save the Homeland. After that I got the older games as Roms for my emulators(since where I lived it was near to impossible to find working older games.) And then got more for my ps2! One of the first games I got for my gamecube was Magical Melody. (Yes I only recently got a gamecube...)  

Pandelion

Winter Star

33,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Terra Meepers
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Harvest Moon Snes. It was a rom though.
My brother began playing it, then he showed it to me. CX

BUT it got me hooked on it. O_<
Then came Harvest Moon GB Boy and Girl.
Then the other Harvest Moon GBs.
Then AnWL. Then AWL. Then MFoMT. Then HM 64 (I borrowed it).
THEN Magical Melody. C: Which is... now. o.o

I began playing when I was maybe 8 or 9.
Probably sooner. I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:08 am
i never played any hm on an emulator.. xp or anygame really...id be afraid of spywares! wahmbulance  

Water 7
Captain

Terra Meepers
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:44 pm
I'm a risk taker. >:3

Nothing has ever really happened. Unless something is happening and I'm not aware of it. gonk

But I always delete them once I'm done or bored of them.
Systems that have been obsolete like the SNES I keep though.
I think it's okay to keep the GB ones too. I don't see many of those too often. : P

I don't like to download recent games like the DS though.
I'd rather buy those. I'm starting to regret not buying a DS when I had the chance.
I'll never forget that day. T - T  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:56 am
BTN! I wish so much I could play it again, but since we let my cousin borrow it it's all scratched up and I have to keep switching between the original disk, and the copy when it freezes.  

Princess Cheese
Crew

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Terra Meepers

Nothing has ever really happened. Unless something is happening and I'm not aware of it. gonk

I think it's okay to keep the GB ones too. I don't see many of those too often. : P

I'd rather buy those. I'm starting to regret not buying a DS when I had the chance.

seems the touch screen wouldnt work to well....*click click* lol yeah i was going to get a big ds but that backfired and im glad it did anyway because i like my lite. rofl but now i want a blue one ninja it dosent matter though

princess cheese: i never had a playstation until recently so i haven't played btn...isn't it supposed to be almost identical to FoMT? only..graphics..

btw everyone lets keep emulators out of this discussion because some innocent little member could be led astray. that and it borders on illegal so im sure you all understand  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:17 pm
Water 7
Terra Meepers

seems the touch screen wouldnt work to well....*click click* lol yeah i was going to get a big ds but that backfired and im glad it did anyway because i like my lite. rofl but now i want a blue one ninja it dosent matter though

princess cheese: i never had a playstation until recently so i haven't played btn...isn't it supposed to be almost identical to FoMT? only..graphics..

btw everyone lets keep emulators out of this discussion because some innocent little member could be led astray. that and it borders on illegal so im sure you all understand

Yeah, pretty much. That's why I love FoMT so much. Brings back my childhood memories. *tear*

Princess Cheese
Crew

Terra Meepers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 pm
Water 7
Terra Meepers

I always forget about that. gonk

Play safe kids, stay out of a trouble. :3nodd
That goes for me too.
I've pretty much already hit rock bottom in my life though. XP

But there's a lot of HM DS games out now too. D:
The first day I bought my SP, the DS had barely come out, and they were selling them at Wal-Mart. D:
I WAS about to buy one, but I thought, "Nahh, I won't needit."
Now, here I am regretting it after seeing HM: DS Cute come out. ; -;

Once I get a job, I'll get one. That's my goal for now. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:02 am
Princess Cheese
Water 7
Terra Meepers

Yeah, pretty much. That's why I love FoMT so much. Brings back my childhood memories. *tear*

i think i enjoyed FoMT the most in the long run...i spent alot of time on it.. you think it'd be worth it to buy BtN on amazon or something? its probably like 10 bucks cheese_whine  

Water 7
Captain

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:05 am
Terra Meepers
Water 7
Terra Meepers

I always forget about that. gonk

Play safe kids, stay out of a trouble. :3nodd
That goes for me too.
I've pretty much already hit rock bottom in my life though. XP

But there's a lot of HM DS games out now too. D:
The first day I bought my SP, the DS had barely come out, and they were selling them at Wal-Mart. D:
I WAS about to buy one, but I thought, "Nahh, I won't needit."
Now, here I am regretting it after seeing HM: DS Cute come out. ; -;

Once I get a job, I'll get one. That's my goal for now. X3

well the only way is up then. pirate

hey if we ever do that one thing where we buy a diff member somethign each month you can be 2nd on the list.. (yoshigali already got 1st slot) i just dont know if its against the tos..and i dont use paypal or anything but ive heard its fairly secure neutral  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff