Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:05 pm

HOOOO MYYY EFF YOU SEE KAY!

Intense! Itachi's got a bit more fight left in him!

I'm impressed. But, and Nephite Warrior, you can quote me on this (because I'm sure you're annoyed at me XD) "Itachi will die by Sasuke's hands in this battle!"

Srsly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:33 pm
Nah, Itachi won't die...not yet. It's far too soon for him to die....perhaps some day, but not this soon. Too many things can still happen  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:19 pm
I hate to say this, but this is the end is fast aproaching for Itachi. As was commented on by Mr. Stabby in a previous chapter, "He can't die until he looses his cloak." But still, WHAT IS STRONG ENOUGH AND FAST ENOUGH TO DEFLECT THE STRENGTH AND SPEED OF LIGHTNING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? i wanna know what this jutsu does.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm
End this Sasuke, you may be emo but your not efeminite and there is some cool in you yet but Itachi must die and now! Thunderstorms don't end after one strike.

Itachi has an obvious god complex. Tsukuyomi god of the moon, Amaterasu sun goddess, Susanou exiled god of the sea and victor of the Orochi.  

SeanWatcherOfDarkness

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 am
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
End this Sasuke, you may be emo but your not efeminite and there is some cool in you yet but Itachi must die and now! Thunderstorms don't end after one strike.

Itachi has an obvious god complex. Tsukuyomi god of the moon, Amaterasu sun goddess, Susanou exiled god of the sea and victor of the Orochi.

Thanks for the tip dude. I was wondeirng what Susanou meant. =D Let's see what it can do. Finally we see a jutsu Itachi hasn't shown before. He means business.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Itachi just won't die you would think after that last attack by Sasuke he would be dead. I wonder how Sasuke is going to dodge this attack by him.  

Ladyshion

KaiaUchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 pm
Alot of people are saying that it's the end for Sasuke, but I don't think so. According to Zetsu, Kirin didn't use chakra to use (or did I miss understood that?) so that leaves Sasuke with more chakra than Itachi. So if that is true, then Sasuke still has alot of fight left in him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 pm
Sasuke is out of Chakra. He used Kirin because it requires no chakra....that's only reason he was able to do that last technique  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Interesting. I can't say my prediction on who lives or dies, but it will be quite a spectacle.

And is it just me, or does Sasuke look a bit pudgy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:14 am
Nephite Warrior
Sasuke is out of Chakra. He used Kirin because it requires no chakra....that's only reason he was able to do that last technique

Now Sasuke's relying purely on the curse seal, which is dangerous. And that also leaves us to wonder how Itachi's jutsu works. Why is he able to use it without Chakra? =/

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games