Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
[ Free Time ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 pm
User Image User ImageThe new expansion pack is finally out!
What did you think of it? Love it, hated it? Favorite new feature/item? Did you get a glitch?

Share your feedback of the latest installment! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:50 pm
User Image User ImageI for one LOVE this pack, so far its my second favorite expansion right after Season. For some reason I really enjoyed the hobby feature they added.

Also love the new freetime items, like the car. Great way learning mechanical skills and making a nice little profit if you sell it. The new careers are also are cool. Like Dancer, Entertainer, and oceanographer (have yet to play with the other choices).

And for some strange reason my game seems to be running faster... very odd. eek heart (not complaining).  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Mine's running faster, too! LOVE IT.

I agree, the hobbies are mucho fun. It took me a couple hours to max a sim's predestined hobby, but that is with a trip to the secret lot, of course. I love the new stuff for toddlers, kids, and teens! The new crib and matching furniture is sooooo cute.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 pm
I want it so bad. It came out while I was in Japan, so I don't own it yet. My mom says I can get it on Thursday, so I've been counting down the days. I'm super excited about all the stuff it offers and I'm expecting it to definitely be one of my favorites.  

Simming
Crew

Gorgeous Female Diamond

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:11 am
User Image
To be perfect, don't be...

IT MAKES YOUR GAME GO FASTER!? *Searches for wallet* WAIT UP, GAME STORES! IMMA FRIGGIN BUYING IT! rofl
Seriously, I was checking it out the other day (My mom stopped me from buying it XP) and I LOVED it.

......Just have fun and PARTY!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:16 pm
Um, mine isn't going faster...

And yes, I'm having glitch problems. Actions keep canceling themselves out when I tell a Sim to do something. And they'll do random things, like run outside and just stand around. I've never seen it before, especially not with Free Will off!

Fin Raziel

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:26 pm
I got it and I think it's so awesome. I love everything about it and I'm still exploring all the new stuff Sims can do. My favorite part is the arts and crafts hobby.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:36 pm
Free time is bad! Free time keeps turning off my game and making my computer crash its happening to a lot of people because i looked on the internet on google. FREE TIME IS GLITCHY!!  

bighairy dog

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 am
I haven't had a single problem with it. And, for some lucky star for which I am immortally grateful, I've only had one glitch in four years since it came out. I didn't have any in TS1, unless you count that thing with Superstar. Which I don't. I'm so thankful for my luck.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i don't want to get it till a few more months pass by
D:
might by the deluxe edition x3
comes wiht night life biggrin

I'm questing for an OMG

someboyishere2
Crew

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:49 pm
I must warn you guys. When you get Free Time, you might want to sell your phones. Every time you do ANYTHING (read a book, watch TV, play a game, do a hobby thing, catch butterflies, etc.) you get these annoying telemarketing calls. I'm dead serious. They harass you to join their clubs, congratulate you on your new interests, and ask you to subscribe to magazines. They don't care if it's 3AM, if you're reading your newspaper, they're going to ring you up and pop in for a surprise visit. AND you get popups every blasted time. My Sim's phone rings nonstop, and she has piles of magazines littering her yard. It's completely ridiculous. So from now on, I'm not even going to buy a phone until I need to make a call, then it's getting deleted again.

I have had a really interesting/fantastic glitch, though. A Sim I created randomly got a college diploma in her inventory. There's not even a college on the screen! And it says "General" for the major. I don't know how it happened, but I hung that baby up on her wall. XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 am
I have only one glitch with Free Time - and I find it very funny. My teenager, who was doing nothing that we (being my sister and me) would make him do, just sitting there on the couch. So, my sister deleted him, exited the house AND saved, and when she went back in, he was 2 days until he was a teenager again, and he looked like he did when he was deleted. And he had a twin, too! I don't know if that came with another game or what, It just showed up recently. That's the only glitch I have experienced with my game - and I have to say, I heart freetime! It's perfect for my legacy - too bad I have to get BV before I start sad lol

iLuvHorses7

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Fin Raziel
I must warn you guys. When you get Free Time, you might want to sell your phones. Every time you do ANYTHING (read a book, watch TV, play a game, do a hobby thing, catch butterflies, etc.) you get these annoying telemarketing calls. I'm dead serious. They harass you to join their clubs, congratulate you on your new interests, and ask you to subscribe to magazines. They don't care if it's 3AM, if you're reading your newspaper, they're going to ring you up and pop in for a surprise visit. AND you get popups every blasted time. My Sim's phone rings nonstop, and she has piles of magazines littering her yard. It's completely ridiculous. So from now on, I'm not even going to buy a phone until I need to make a call, then it's getting deleted again.

I have had a really interesting/fantastic glitch, though. A Sim I created randomly got a college diploma in her inventory. There's not even a college on the screen! And it says "General" for the major. I don't know how it happened, but I hung that baby up on her wall. XD
User Image User Image

YES! That getting the hobby people calling is annoying. Rather just had a pop up menu and not calls. Expesailly since I play with 8 people in the home, call after call! I stopped answering the phones. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:21 pm
I'm annoyed that that sims get experience for hobbies for everything! Even if i dont want them to. I'd like to be able to cook dinner without get cooking ponits because with some of my sims i dont want them to have certain hobbies.  

bighairy dog

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:16 am
MATY has a hack called "nohobbyspam" that gets rid of those annoying calls.

I love this EP, but why do they gain interest in cuisine from eating? gonk

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces