Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
The About You Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thom Sakimoto
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:37 am
This is where you tell us about yourself. Give us a description of who you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:34 pm
----------------------------------------------

'ello! I'm Mistress Ginny. I've been a member of Gaia since August 29th, 2003. :3 I'm a part of the Random Gaian crew, and enjoy it.

I'm 19 years old and I'll be 20 August 4th of this year. I've been with the greatest guy for over 3 years. We've been engaged since February 14th, 2008. :3 [ yes, this year ] We've gone through some really tough times, still have our arguments here and there, generally during my PMS. >>; TMI, I know. xD But I love him loads.

I'm currently attending college for Graphic Design. I should be graduated by June 2009. :3 I really enjoy working with computers, I love art, and ultimately I'd love to go loads further with photography, but we'll see. :3

I LOVE animals. I have a dog, a cat, a rabbit, and three fish. My fish are Neon Tetras; I like to call them the three stooges. xD My dog is Siberian Husky - Samoyed mix. She's super smart, but that can lead to her being a pain at times, but I love her all the same. ;3 My rabbit's breed is Californian. She's sweet. Her name is Clover. ;D I love her. My cat's name is Gabby. She's super cute. She has loads of personality. Sadly, when I move out, I wont be able to take her with. She'd probably get way to stressed out. I'm going to miss her so much. ;_; I'll live close enough though I could stop by every once in awhile to visit. :3

Well, having been a member of Gaia for almost 5 years, feel free to PM me if you need any help with the site. If you need help with the guild even, a PM would be great. :3 Just be sure to title it! I hope you stick around in the guild, I know we'd all appreciate it. :3

----------------------------------------------

Ginny Ann

TDAChick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 pm
- Name: Courtney
- A - S - L: 18 - Female - Tennessee
- Dislikes: Too many things to list. So watch out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Lawlz, Courtney was very down to the point. xd

And I won't be. Hah!

Alright. Well, I'm The Hurt Inside. But, you can call me Hurt or THI. I don't care.

I've technically been a member of Gaia since June 2006, but I was hacked March 12, 2007. Since then, I've rebounded back and here I am. My advice for you should you ever get hacked: be pissed/annoyed for a day and then get over it. That's about all I got for you.

I've been a member of RGG for a long time (November of 2006 I think?) and a crew member for just about the entire time. I love being part of the crew. It's really fun. biggrin

On a more personal level. I am 18 years old (getting close to 19!). I am a Cell/Molecular Biology major at The University of Texas in Austin. It is my goal to work at MD Anderson either as a cancer or HIV/AIDS researcher. I hold an extreme dislike of pre-med students. So, do not make the mistake of thinking I'm one of them. Chemistry is quite possibly my favorite subject right now. Just a heads up.

My favorite band is AFI (they have been my favorite band for around 5 years now!). Like Ginny, I love animals. I have also been a vegetarian (absolutely no meat!) since September 14, 2007.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need help with anything, but do NOT PM me to beg for donations. I'm poor. And even if I wasn't, begging is unbecoming of you and angers the thread gods. Peace friends.  

The Hurt Inside

Dark_Slytherin

Winter Soldier

44,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:36 am
Name's Dark_Slytherin, people can call me Dark or Sly.

Been a member exactly since 01/22/2006, though there had been some months I'd be off (pc crash) or too busy with school work (past) or other annoying issues.

Like tons of things, mostly anime and manga. As well time online just reading and such.

PM me for anything to either art related or anything else. I'll help as I can. Can't be sure on donating though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:22 pm
Name's Ishkah
I'm 18 years old
I'm Puerto Rican
I've been on gaia for a little overa a year....
I dunno what else to say...

Ishkah

Dangerous Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kiyoura

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:20 pm
Hi! I can be known as Toto, Kiyoura, or Lily preferrably.
I am 13 years old.
Been playing Gaia since Oct. '07. Haha, most people think I've been here longer. >_>;
Errr, I play violin in my school orchestra and stuffs!

And for this time of when I'm typing this, and when I joined this guild, I shall be very busy, so, bear with my unactiveness? ;-;
I want to be active in this guild, cause it looks like I am capable of being active here and yeah. But, GWAH! *headache*

XD Eheh, that's not really me, because I'm typically not too emotional or agitated as I am tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 pm
I'm Melanie.
I'm 28 now crying
I have 2 kids. My oldest who begged me to join Gaia, and glad I did! I met my fiance on here. I know crazy right! rofl I'm on here a lot (I have no life) An I'm trying to help my little girl on her quest for the almighty ninja headband. Anyways......HI! heart  

beautiful disaster229

Xavius_Wolfwood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 pm
Go here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 am
I'm Inami, not really, but that's what I prefer to go by.

I'm a 2x-year-old mother of 3 little boys. I'm married, and just celebrated my 8th anniversary about a month ago. I've spent more time than I care to think in school--I have a BA and MA in history.

Hobbies include random crafts, planning ways to fix up my house should I ever find money for it, and reading (mostly fantasy novels and occassional history books). I play Ragnarok Online, probably more than I should. I homeschool my 2nd grader and preschooler because I have no patience for incompetence in the public education system, which our local school was a shining example of.

There's probably more I could post here, but I'm going to leave it at this for now.

Indian Muffin Princess

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

`Echo`

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:28 pm
Ello loves;
I am 18 and live in Minnesota. I am a full time college student, and I work between 28-39 hours a week as a cashier in a store that gives me little to no down time. I have problems falling asleep, and I NEVER nap; I'm allergic [not kidding, they make me sick, unless I'm already sick], I haven't napped since I was a year and a half years old. I've been a gaia member since '04.

Want some art? PM me. It'll probably cost a lot [because well, just look above for my busyness.] but it will be good.

Want my to add anything else to this? Send me a PM or something with your questions about who I am and as long as I don't fine it too personal [i.e. home address, s.s.n., etc...] I'll add it up here. (I only ask this because I can't think of anything else to tell you right now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:53 am
Hello everyone biggrin

Since am new here I thought this would be the best place for me to start and post at.
Okies so now a little about me. Am a stay at home mom (24 at the moment) with way to much time on her hands lol Erm I love gaming RPing is one of my fav past times next to reading and watching moives and of course Gaia. I have a darling little boy who is 3 going on 4 this April and erm ...oh am not so good at this, the best way really to get to know me is just talk to me I am rather friendly and I dont bite... hard -snickers-  

Chii Hirobu

fruitsicles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 pm
^^ Hi,
I'm Jocelyn.
I'm 18yrs old and currently live in Ontario, Canada, and have lived here all my life. I'm an only child with a mixed background of Canadian, Filipina, Chinese and Spanish. It gets lonely, so my parents bought me a puppy! <3 He's a mostly white, with slight light brown markings Shi-Tzu named Jaffer. He's 2yrs and a half now. He's been a very big part of my life.

I found out about Gaia in '04 from a friend of mine. Been with Gaia since, but sadly, my friend has quit.

Unlike `Echo`, I ALWAYS take naps whenever I have the chance. They've been my favorite thing to do since I started highschool. xD It keeps me going.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:07 am
Hey, I'm Emma.
I'm 19, 20 this september.
I live with my parents and I'm their carer, which involves all the cooking, cleaning, shopping and making sure medication is taken, etc.
I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. Me, of course, being the youngest in the family.
I have a west highland white terrier called Misty, she can be a bit of a pain but I wouldn't change her for the world.
My hobbies are based around photography, drawing, writing stories, hanging out with friends, make up, Gaia.
I've been a member of Gaia for quite a long time, since November 2005.

That's all I can think of at the moment XD  

Emzie000

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Voter 100

rainbow_in_the_dark

Magical Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:42 pm
greetins all. You can call me rain, rainbow, whatever works best for ya.

Since everyone be sharin the information I turned 20 this past february.

I am pretty much an audiophile. If not there I am rapidly approaching that point.

I am horrible at writing anything describing me, just keep me in mind I like to act silly and make jokes and such. However if I make a reference you don't get. ask me and I'll explain.

Past that, talkin with me is the best way to get to know me. I am not too subtle about most things when it comes to whether I like or dislike them.

Btw, I like to try to be helpful so sometimes I can be a bit overbearing about it without meaning to.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff