Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone look like a twilight character?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:41 pm
okay, I dont know if this has been done already but does anyone think they look like one of the twilight characters??

post your pics and we shall judge biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Lol, I'm eager to see what some people say they look like.
As far as myself, I'd say Bella, thought I'm pretty far from what she's described as.
I'm pale enough, and I have brown hair (though its a bit dark), and I'm kinda plain xd

The rest is off, though. I have blue eyes and my features don't look so "innocent" I guess you could say.

Velvet Kevorkian

rock_rox13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm
I'd say I look a lot like Bella. I'm pretty ordinary looking. I have brown hair and brown eyes. We're even the same height! Although she's older. This doesn't have to do with looks but, we're both klutzy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm
posty pictures shall you???

this is my twilighty-ist picture... bellaesque I call it. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

celestialheiress

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm
I have no pics but there is this guy at my school who looks EXACTLY how Edward looks. His hair is exactly how Stephenie Meyer describes it. His height is the same as Edward's. His figure is the same. He is even really pale! When I read Twilight I immediately thought "That perfectly describes Zac!" (Zac is the guy's name.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:28 pm

I'll try to get a picture up eventually, but my friend says I look like what she might imagine Jacob to look like. Hispanic, long black hair, ect.

Epitaph of the Twilight

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:55 pm
I don't think i look like any character specificly but my pic is in my siggy. or you can find more of me here. i'm a amature model so theres a lot. those aren't even all of them!

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/elfwitcharadia/Me in oct 9 2007/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:50 am
I kind of look like Bella. I'm the same height with brown hair and brown eyes, but the rest of my features are a little off.  

penandpaper67

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:08 am
-sighes heavily- I look nothing like any of the characters I'm sure. I've got shoulder-ish length brown hair that is usually rather wavy and or curly unless straightened...I have simple mud brown eyes and in winter my skin becomes rather pale. Oh- and I wear black rimmed emo-ish glasses. -shrugs- I might be getting new frames though and getting rid of these black ones- I'm not sure.
I'd post pictures- but yeah- I don't look all that great in them- I'm by no means photogenic...or pretty. I have a very homely appearance I suppose you could say.

Mind you in these photos I look even worse cause I have no makeup on- though I've been told by several Gaia friends that it just makes me look pretty- more natural without any on and what not -shrugs-
Oh- and I'm only about 5ft in height

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:26 am
Aradia Helevorn
I don't think i look like any character specificly but my pic is in my siggy. or you can find more of me here. i'm a amature model so theres a lot. those aren't even all of them!

you remind me of what I would think victoria would look like if she had brown hair, very pretty btw.  

celestialheiress

Aradia_Dasiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:33 am
i think i have a bella/alice thing going.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 am
I don't have a picture but I have a friend who could be Jasper, but then he dyed his hair green, and now he looks like a bush. o.O  

[OMG] Nucleus

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:14 pm
i think i have the whole esme look. I'm not putting up a picture though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:11 pm
celestialheiress
Aradia Helevorn

you remind me of what I would think victoria would look like if she had brown hair, very pretty btw.

oh thank you very much... although i loathe victoria...hmm but she was supose to be pretty in a wild exotic way...hmm.  

Aradia Helevorn

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:47 pm
I don't really look like anyone, but once for one of my classes at school I made myself look like a vampire. Made myself pale and gave myself golden eyes. I put in a school background and its overcast like Forks. I even added Edwards sliver Volvo in the background!

User Image  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces