Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thdark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 pm
Fo sheezle. This sub-forum inspired me.
User Image

Not the best thing in the world, but he has a shot at surviving, eh?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:00 pm
That's not bad at all. Good work on the rifle, too, though I don't think I'd ever lean on mine with the barrel on the cement. But I baby my guns.

One thing I noticed--why is the side-arm's grip pointing outwards? Seems like an odd place for a cross-draw holster. Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong...  

ArmasTermin

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:06 pm
The H&K Gods have blessed this unfortunate man.

The Zombies have little chance twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:53 pm
ArmasTermin
That's not bad at all. Good work on the rifle, too, though I don't think I'd ever lean on mine with the barrel on the cement. But I baby my guns.

One thing I noticed--why is the side-arm's grip pointing outwards? Seems like an odd place for a cross-draw holster. Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong...
Not sure. Maybe he's left handed. And enjoys reaching across to reach the pistol. I drew that part in a rush razz He IS holding the pipe in his left hand.

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 pm
Thdark
ArmasTermin

Not sure. Maybe he's left handed. And enjoys reaching across to reach the pistol. I drew that part in a rush razz He IS holding the pipe in his left hand.

Hm. Well you actually inspired me. I'm drawing my own zombie survivor now!

I'll post it tomorrow, or tonight if I'm not too lazy to scan it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:09 pm
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

I was lazy drawing it. As made obvious by the odd side-arm grip, and the fact I didn't draw in the lines for his camo pants.

Flecktarn camo is just too ******** annoying to draw :I

I'm interested in seeing your guy though xD Don't make him TOO well armored though, he has to walk rofl

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

I was lazy drawing it. As made obvious by the odd side-arm grip, and the fact I didn't draw in the lines for his camo pants.

I'm interested in seeing your guy though xD Don't make him TOO well armored though, he has to walk rofl

Yours was to be using Flecktarn, too? I'm not drawing in the lines for that, either. Waaaay too lazy for that.

Actually mine's only got a rifle and a knife visible. And no alice gear or rigs because I didn't want to muck up the drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:23 pm
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

Yours was to be using Flecktarn, too? I'm not drawing in the lines for that, either. Waaaay too lazy for that.

Actually mine's only got a rifle and a knife visible. And no alice gear or rigs because I didn't want to muck up the drawing.
I'm thinking of making a series of zombie survivor related pictures.
This was a test to see if I can at least DRAW :I
Yeah, I have a thing for Flecktarn. It's just no fun to draw. At all.
Which rifle by the way?

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 pm
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

Which rifle by the way?

AR-15 with a scope and vertical foregrip. I'm not totally sold on the 5.56 for humans, but in a semi-sniper function against zombies its light weight and speed are ideal for head shots.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

Which rifle by the way?

AR-15 with a scope and vertical foregrip. I'm not totally sold on the 5.56 for humans, but in a semi-sniper function against zombies its light weight and speed are ideal for head shots.
Quick opinion, my next survivor will be sniper related. My idea is he is a war vet, perhaps vietnam, so what sniper do you think would best match this guy with top performance?

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:39 pm
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin
Thdark
ArmasTermin

Which rifle by the way?

Quick opinion, my next survivor will be sniper related. My idea is he is a war vet, perhaps vietnam, so what sniper do you think would best match this guy with top performance?

Sniper rifle? Well he would probably be in more of a marksman role than a stalk-and-kill ghille suit thing. The Dragunov SVD looks cool and works well. If he's rich or something, give him a PSG-1. But if he's a Vietnam Vet, he might use something from that time period that he's comfortable with. Maybe an M-14 with a good barrel and scope made into a sniper rifle? Those are actually pretty common today.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:48 pm
I used the word sniper because I imagine the guy as a Sniper vet.
The sniperized M14 was called the M21 right? I'll probably go with that. Don't think a Vietnam vet will go for a commie weapon, or something as expensive as a PSG-1 xD

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:43 pm
Kay, I finally finished my zombie survivor!

User Image

Sorry the scan quality sucks. Looks much better in person. Equipment is an AR-15 scoped. The vertical foregrip wasn't originally going to be there, but I couldn't position the hand right on the stock without it, so I threw it in there to make it easier on myself. The thigh holster's got a Springfield XD or a HK USP in .45 ACP, I don't know which. The knife's a Malaysian machete called a Kukri and the edge is on the inside. Same thing Alice uses in RE: Extinction.

And for anyone that wanted to know what I look like now that I've lost my hippie-hair, that's basically it--stylized and corrupted by the anime! But still reasonably detailed (at least the rifle is).

EDIT: Yours is way batter xd

And yeah, the stock isn't lined up with the shoulder properly because by the time I realised it I would have had to redraw the whole rifle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:17 pm
Nice picture!
Looks like you set up a camp in the middle of a field? Or on top of a cliff? Is that safe or am I not seeing the background right xD?

I finished my sniper. I'll upload it tomorrow. I'm decently happy with it :I (Cause I cheated and drew glasses instead of eyes. Heh)
Smiley face sticker on your AR?
rofl  

Thdark

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 pm
Thdark
Nice picture!
Looks like you set up a camp in the middle of a field? Or on top of a cliff? Is that safe or am I not seeing the background right xD?

I finished my sniper. I'll upload it tomorrow. I'm decently happy with it :I (Cause I cheated and drew glasses instead of eyes. Heh)
Smiley face sticker on your AR?
rofl

It's supposed to be a cliff. I guess I'll fix that to make it more apparent.

Yep, that's indeed a smiley face. I figure you don't see many smiley faces after a zombie outbreak so they would be pleasant where found.

Now I need to get real life me an AR and a Kukri and an XD and yada yada yada...

But I might have to do some more zombie survivors now...  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff