Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Competition Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:16 am
Okay so me and a friend decided we were gonna try this competition, where each of us picks one type and can only raise pokemon of that type. He is using Psychic and im using Rock. I know im pretty much screwed but still, its a nice little change of pace ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:42 am
How are you screwed? You might be able to sweep your friend's entire team with just Aerodactyl, and Tyranitar's Sand Stream boosts the Sp.Def of your entire team. I'd say you have the advantage.  

darkslasherX
Crew

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:48 am
really? haha i didnt know sandstream did that! haha but he got an alakazam at lvl 15 so its gonna have crazy special attack  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:39 pm
Sketch Ninja
really? haha i didnt know sandstream did that! haha but he got an alakazam at lvl 15 so its gonna have crazy special attack
User Image
I was bored

Not really just get a Dragon Dancing T-Tar and your set and crunch the crap out of him. Then Megahorn with Ryhpieror and Sweep with Aero.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

xXTabesXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:57 pm
good plan, we just started over so ive only got three right now so i still got a ways to go before im ready to take him on  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:01 pm
Sketch Ninja

How does he have a lvl 15 alakazam when abra doesn't evolve until lvl 16?  

cursedfirefox

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Wild Kadabras.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm
okay well 16 my mistake, he evolved it to alakazam as soon as abra evolved, and it already knows psychic and shadowball  

xXTabesXx

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:29 am
Sketch Ninja
okay well 16 my mistake, he evolved it to alakazam as soon as abra evolved, and it already knows psychic and shadowball
it can be 15...if shigeru is right  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:39 am
16bit-Plumber
Sketch Ninja

IF he is right I should find out cause the only time I have seen a pokemon evolved before it lvl was when a trainer had it I think. But never in the wild.  

cursedfirefox

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:53 am
cursedfirefox
16bit-Plumber
Sketch Ninja

IF he is right I should find out cause the only time I have seen a pokemon evolved before it lvl was when a trainer had it I think. But never in the wild.
sweatdrop you cant catch a level 15 i checked
anyone wanna prove me wrong?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Huh?  

paleHorse91

cursedfirefox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm
16bit-Plumber
cursedfirefox
16bit-Plumber
Sketch Ninja

Nope i go with exactly what you said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:43 am
cursedfirefox
16bit-Plumber
cursedfirefox
16bit-Plumber
Sketch Ninja

Nope i go with exactly what you said.
In this gen. it's not possible... although I did find a pidgeotto at level 10 in Viridian forest in both Yellow and Fire Red version. And my friend found a Surskit in Sapphire before even reaching the forest leading to the 1st gym.  

pathetic_negi_magician

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm
to add tothe sandstorm comment
sandstorm only boost rock type pokemons Sp.def and it's by 50%  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items