Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spontaneous-Spork

3,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:01 pm
Just wondering because my sisters and I always talk about finding our Edward, I have found the Jacob in my life but I think he's my Edward too. Any comments?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:26 pm
Uhm... Uh....
If he's Jacob that means that he is the default guy who is nowhere near as sexy or important as Edward. But he's good as a backup... unless you get emotionally attatched...which may just drive you over a cliff.
He's manipulative and doesn't always put other people before his own selfish wishes for Bella...
So... that means... he remains a Jacob...

Holy Crap 0_O you made me think...  

Nahxsua

Spontaneous-Spork

3,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm
But what if he is my Edward and I thought he was Jacob and was just being stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 pm
dont really know how to help you.. i have found my jacob and now i need to find my edward.  

Kayleigh-Kayy

Spontaneous-Spork

3,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm
It's one of those things that gets your mind working.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm
i think it depends on how much you love him  

Fifii

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm
OH my I completely understand. it's hard when someone you really care about becomes more than a friend. see me and this guy alan were best friends for about 2 years. and i mean BEST friends. and sadly enough i was dating someone named jacob when i met Alan. but the thing was tword the end of mine and jacobs relationship i got even (if possible) closer to alan. and it's difficult to think about your best friend as being more than that. and then you have to worry if he don't like you that way and it might just ruin the best friendship you've ever had if things get akward... but i was lucky. Me and alan are now engaged and Jacob is being a friend where he belongs. lol. although it is difficult and he insists that he's still in love with me... well at least he stopped stalking me, after i punched him. lol how ironic but my punch did quite a bit of damage. lol. he stopped breathing for at least 10 seconds. opps. but the best thing to do is think hard and follow your heart.

and heres us now:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Fifii
i think it depends on how much you love him

Yea, i agree with that.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

Spontaneous-Spork

3,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 pm
You make good points.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:28 pm
i hope it helps at least a little...  

Aradia Helevorn

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:40 pm
rofl.

he's neither silly.

Edwards a fictional character. (I Mean like , hes so real that he's not; you're not going to find an Edward. )
But if you mean hes the love of your life like Edward is to Bella and Bella is to Edward than he can be like Edward or Jacob.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:18 pm
Spontaneous-Spork
Just wondering because my sisters and I always talk about finding our Edward, I have found the Jacob in my life but I think he's my Edward too. Any comments?

I dont really know what you mean.. I guess he could or I dont see why not..  

celestialheiress

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:53 pm
It's much less complicated to not think about comparing guys in your life to fictional charicters. I know no Jacobs and I have certainly never encountered an Edward.
Didn't you read the parts where Bella was confused and depressed over not being able to choose?
Do yourselves a favor and don't overcomplicate these types of things. Don't think so hard about it.

Much easier <33  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:52 pm
I don't think he could.
But you could make him disown his title and trade it in for the Edward.  

EverybodysFooled

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:29 pm
yeah i already found my edward and i really dont like Jacob so i hope never find 1
makes things 2 complicated!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces