Are You Obsessed? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:30 pm
Do people constantly call you obsessed or weird? Does it bother you?

It doesn't really bother me. I don't get it too much as far as Harry Potter, because most of my friends and family are just as obsessed as I am. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:34 pm
I'd say that I'm obsessed. It doesn't bother me either. I really don't get anyone saying s**t to be about being obsessed about harry potter. That might be because all most my whole family is just as obsessed as me.  

ElvenPrincess

Magenta Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:57 pm
Yah, people tell me I'm obsessed and weird all the time... But they also call me insane, and I don't think that's because of my love of Harry Potter... blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:34 pm
Seriously but HP is awsome even my friends like it... but one who can't read it but she understands I love it  

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rowena Marion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:14 pm
obsessed? Weird? I get called those things all of the time....but not normally in reference to Harry Potter. Normally, it's in refernce to my personality (I have mild OCD), or Star Wars (rabid fangirl), or Jesus (proud daughter of the King).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:40 pm
Only been called obsessed once... though many have called me weird. And insane. And other synonyms for those two words.  

Slowly_Dying_Inside

Adolwyn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:28 pm
Me? Obsessed? Never.

-counts books, movies, stationary, numerous pictures, posters plastering room, wallpapers, robes, computer printouts, phone ringtones and various other bits and pieces in association with Harry Potter.-

Surely not ^^,

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:46 am
ElvenPrincess
I'd say that I'm obsessed. It doesn't bother me either. I really don't get anyone saying s**t to be about being obsessed about harry potter. That might be because all most my whole family is just as obsessed as me.

Jess told me a few weeks ago that she didn't think I was as obsessed as you or Liss! I couldn't believe it! I started the damn obsession!  

willowtree
Captain

IvyIris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:43 pm
I have been told (jokingly) that I should seek professional help for my obsession a total of seven (7) times. I'm counting. Every time someone says that, I shriek with delight.

I am, sadly, alone in my obsession. None of my friends are nearly as obsessed as me, my mom hasn't read the books, my dad has read the first three and hates them, and my sister loves them, but refuses to join me in obsession. Only online can I find people as obsessed as me.

I have thirty pieces of Harry Potter merchandise. Exactly thirty. After Christmas, I hope to have 31. *coughthirdmoviecough*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:47 pm
I am so obsessed, I keep talking about HP to everyone. Luckily, everyone I now loves HP. whee  

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:08 am
Yep I'm obsessed, I've read the books move than 15 times and watched the moves at least 11 times xd .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:49 pm
RubyRays
Yep I'm obsessed, I've read the books move than 15 times and watched the moves at least 11 times xd .

Your siggy pic is... slightly disturbing, but... I love it! ~Pets~  

Magenta Platypus

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:16 pm
Yes, I'm obsessed. A nerd. Someone whose actions are oft called "sad" even by close companions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:31 pm
People just call me weird, period. xd  

Rose Mystica

Beloved Gawker

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:10 pm
Oh, I always hear that's I'm obsessed with HP but I don't worry about it too much.

I recently bought this large poster with the 'Have you seen this wizard?' flyer thing on it. It has the good pic of Sirius where he's not screaming. Yup, it's the less retarded one where he's just staring out; he looks much better. I'm putting the poster over my bed. I have the matching Tshirt also. 3nodding [In case anyone was interested, it got me excited anyway...]  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff