Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
illumanati Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:12 pm
do the exist or r they just parnoid conspiries  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:26 pm
Er...you may want to explain what illuminati are. I don't know, so I can't contribute anything to your discussion.
Sorry sweatdrop It's just that we need more to talk about than that.  

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:18 pm
from what ive researched they're a cult bent on world dominatian, slavary and they believe in satan.they control everything from tv 2 economy in europe and everywherelse.personallyive researched them 4 about 2 years and im somwhat paranoid when it comes 2 some electronics sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 pm
according to what i have herd they even control this countries government, well i believe that they don't personally exist, but i have my doubts about the world not being controlled by a secret organisation.  

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 am
ive read about that 2 but they control our presidental elections  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:11 am
don't they go by a different name it's..................... Freemasons, or are they different secret organisations?  

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:22 am
they're part of them and other organizations r also part of them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:04 pm
Hmmm....well, the Freemasons can't be all that involved. They've already denounced all conpiracy theories and even allowed a documentary to be filmed about their initiation ceremonies. They seem to be a very clean organization. If they're not, then it's a very small percentage of corrupt members.

I also sorta doubt that they control elections. While I think voting ourselves is dumb because our vote doesn't count at all (the votes of the delegates are the ones that determine the president), I don't think they could really hack something like that. That's not to say that they couldn't, I just don't think they did.

As for electronics being bugged and stuff like that, I won't be surprised. At least the government, considering how paranoid it's become of terrorists.  

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:21 pm
they r just telling us more lies would a secret organizatin really give a documentry.plus they're the 1s who rigged the florda vote back when bush ways running 4 prezident  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:45 am
not many positive sides.  

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:48 pm
none what so ever  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:18 pm
LOL! I don't think most of the FreeMasons qualify. At least, none in places where influence doesn't get you far.
It's certainly possible that larger Freemason establishments in bigger places may be going more towards influencing the local economy or maybe even the world. But most couldn't care less.
How do you know, you ask? I've been inside a Freemason building. Several times, actually. There's one in my town.
There's absolutely nothing hidden in there (except the bathrooms. they were hard to find).
To be totally honest, most Freemasons are populated by elderly people who like getting together. Most are devout Christians, but you have to keep in mind that Freemasons aren't religous bigots--the only requirements for becoming a Mason is a good head on your shoulders and some form of religion. They don't tolerate atheists.

If you don't mind....I'm gonna go into my "historian mode" *pulls out laser pointer*
The Freemasons originated in the time of King Solomon, in the Bible. They were the ones who built the Temple. Later, in the Medieval Era, the stone masons formed a guild for themselves--this at a time when it was good for business to have a guild ; dyers, hatters, bakers, etc...--and eventually called themselves the Freemasons for their right to govern themselves.
It was not until several hundred years later that they began involving themselves in 'conspiracies'. This stopped, however, when the Inquisition raids their bases under the accusation of 'heresy' along with the Knights Templar (named, oddly enough, for the very temple the original Freemasons built).
After that, the Vatican limited the number of Freemason buildings in certain areas, and most of the controversy about them died down.

*puts down laser pointer* Alright, historian rant over sweatdrop What do you think?  

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:55 pm
somewhat the illumanate work behide the scenes smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:59 pm
They are certainly real - or were.
I don't know much about them, and don't plan to do research because most of the sources would be comming from conspiracy nuts. X-D

If anyone rigs elections it's corporations with money.

There was a time where the freemason's murdered a guy who wrote a book about their secrets, and when the trial came up, the jury was appointed by a freemason, and he natrually apointed freemasons to make the freemason's that guild the guy not guilty. So this all got out and there was an Anti Masonic poltical party.

I saw the documentary about them...it's all so facinating. There is a lodge right by my school.. XD I've always wanted to pay them a visit and check it out.  

Skizio
Crew

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 pm
shinos explanation was good enough for me.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff